• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Astrid

Kayci

Bun Camino,
I'm currently in Papas de Rei. Not long now. I've discovered that walking the Camino is like walking with the Pied Piper of Hamilton. I began alone and now my Camino family is too many to count.
I'm constantly amazed by the generosity and companionship that I am going to miss the Camino.
Kayci

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I meant to ask has anyone seen Astrid the runner? How amazing is she!!!!
Hi. I did my first section of the Camino from SJPdP to Burgos and saw Astrid along the way most days - usually in mid to late morning as she strode past. I got word from other Caministos that she made it to Santiago on schedule. But she apparently wasn't the only runner. Others told me they met a family that was walking while their son ran ahead to the stopping point each day and then BACK to walk the remainder of the way with them. I never met them, but if accurate, that's a lot of milage!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Back