• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Ingles 2014 - Ready Or Not Here We Come

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
After not being able to walk a Camino in the last 2 years we are now able to walk the Camino Ingles this year.
I feel more excited than when we walked our first Camino in fact I feel more excited than all 3 Camino put together.

Our bus from Bilbo to Coruña leaves in a few hours (6am) and from there we will take another bus to Ferrol.
We arranged accommodation at a hotel there so on Sat. bright and early we´ll set off towards Neda - 14 kms.
where we plan to stop for the day.

We plan to walk it in 9 days, as I said in other posts ........ we´re walking short stages.

I won´t connect during our Camino but give full details once we get back home.

So enjoy my non presence here on the forum. :D

P.S. - On my hikes in my mountains I have the habit of carrying all my fellow hikers ( those who have passed away or can´t hike temporarily or permanently ). In this Camino I ´ll do the same, so fellow peregrinos from the forum have passed away and others aren´t able to this year. ( I´m not worried about their weight in my backpack).

Ondo Ibili !

¡ Buen camiño y disfrutalo !

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Buen camino mendi have a great time

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
It sounds like you had a marvelous time! I'm curious as to how you found the actual walking on the Inglés compared to the Portuguese? Some of the hills between Pontedeume and Bruma were quite daunting for me in June. I've started thinking about doing the Portuguese next year and wondered how the two routes compared in your view.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The weather was great , nice & sunny. Cool early morning ( good for walking) and hot later on ( had finished walking by then). It only drizzled one day on and off from Calle to Sigueiro. Lucky there was no wind.

Ondo Ibili !
Thanks. I'm starting to think about doing the Inglés next year.

Most read last week in this forum

So, I managed to lose my lovely Tilley hat. Left behind I think, in a shop in Cambre. Going back for it not an option as the place is closed today, Sunday. Am I destined to arrive in Santiago...
Beautiful walking weather on the Camino Ingles today
On one of the FB forums, someone asked about detouring to Fragas do Eume, just outside of Pontedeume, and it looks amazing. Since I'm splitting up Ferrol - Pontedeume into two days (taking the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back