• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Iowa pilgrims

lrisvold

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2015)
I'm planning my first camino (Frances) summer 2015 and am wondering if there's any other Iowa pilgrims out there. Would love to meet other camino folks in person without driving all the way to Chicago.
~Lisa

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I will be leaving 27 August arriving Madrid the 28th and going by train to Leon. I started in Toulouse las year and got as far as Leon. I will walk to Oviedo and then to Aviles to follow the Norte to Santiago. Would like to figure out how to cut up to Ferrol and walk the Ingles to Santiago. We'll see how it goes.

My daughter and I are from Lisbon leaving Aug 28th after a day in Madrid train to Pamplona walking to Santiago

I am planning on walking the Camino next summer with a friend who is blind. We live about 45 miles fro Des Moines. I would appreciate the opportunity to talk to to others about the logistics of getting from here to SJDP.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I am walking now. I will complete the San Salvador tomorrow and start the Primitivo on Thursday. I have done the Camino Frances before and would be very happy to help as your trip approaches. I have a class in Des Moines on October 11. Don't know what kind of time I will have. We could also meet in Iowa City. I think you can send a personal message so we can meet.

I am walking now. I will complete the San Salvador tomorrow and start the Primitivo on Thursday. I have done the Camino Frances before and would be very happy to help as your trip approaches. I have a class in Des Moines on October 11. Don't know what kind of time I will have. We could also meet in Iowa City. I think you can send a personal message so we can meet.
I sent you a personal message. Did you get it?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
My daughter and I are from Lisbon leaving Aug 28th after a day in Madrid train to Pamplona walking to Santiago
Wow just came across this post coming up on year ago time flys when your not in spain

Wow just came across this post coming up on year ago time flys when your not in spain
I am leaving for my Camino on August 24. I was originally going with my blind friend, but will now be traveling alone. I am both nervous and exited.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Buen Camino jkk!

Most read last week in this forum

This may seem petty since the actual donation cost was minimal, but in February 2024, I sent some money to American Pilgrims (americanpilgrims.org) for two credentials in advance of an April 2024...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.