• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

October 2014 Pilgrims

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I'm starting October 1st in SJPP.

Are you walking in October?

Xo

Aimee
I commence on 30th September, which is the best route from SJPP, Napoleon or other? Greg

I commence on 30th September, which is the best route from SJPP, Napoleon or other? Greg

Hi Greg, it's my 1st time walking. From what I have read, if you are considering the Napoleon Route then when you get to SJPP then you need to check to make sure that route is open because the weather can be bad sometimes around this time of year. There is a casa rural in Hunto & a albergue in Orisson if you want to do the Napoleon route over 2 days. The other route is the Valcaros route which I believe was Charlemagne's route. This route is supposed to be less strenuous although I have heard both are. Valcaros has several places to stay. There is a timelapse video of the Napoleon route on YouTube & there is a couple with a baby on YouTube that took the Valcaros route. Let me know what you decide. I am leaning toward the Charlemagne Valcaros route. Perhaps, we will meet on the Camino.

Xoxo

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi Greg, it's my 1st time walking. From what I have read, if you are considering the Napoleon Route then when you get to SJPP then you need to check to make sure that route is open because the weather can be bad sometimes around this time of year. There is a casa rural in Hunto & a albergue in Orisson if you want to do the Napoleon route over 2 days. The other route is the Valcaros route which I believe was Charlemagne's route. This route is supposed to be less strenuous although I have heard both are. Valcaros has several places to stay. There is a timelapse video of the Napoleon route on YouTube & there is a couple with a baby on YouTube that took the Valcaros route. Let me know what you decide. I am leaning toward the Charlemagne Valcaros route. Perhaps, we will meet on the Camino.

Xoxo
Thanks a million for coming back so quickly. This is also my 1st long walk and I am so out of my comfort zone, not concerned with the distance-just at my age, I have not done anything like this since the Seventies, ugly walking shoes & back pak . I am normally staying at Clubmeds or Sheratons around the world. However I want to get out of my comfort zone and challenge myself-so hence this 760km walk. The 1st days walk has my head spinning and I need to have this crystal clear in my mind before I leave, so your response was extremely helpful. Regards Greg P.S any information is greatly appreciated.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks a million for coming back so quickly. This is also my 1st long walk and I am so out of my comfort zone, not concerned with the distance-just at my age, I have not done anything like this since the Seventies, ugly walking shoes & back pak . I am normally staying at Clubmeds or Sheratons around the world. However I want to get out of my comfort zone and challenge myself-so hence this 760km walk. The 1st days walk has my head spinning and I need to have this crystal clear in my mind before I leave, so your response was extremely helpful. Regards Greg P.S any information is greatly appreciated.

Greg, I have been studying the routes & info here, in the US pilgrims FB group & I have a lot of guidebooks & apps for my iPhone. I am more of a luxury traveler. I am sure you can do it. There are lots of posts of people your age up to much older doing it. I
am 43. My husband is 67. I don't know if he is coming with me or not yet. I am planning to take the 1st week very slow & easy build up distance from there. I have read that the 1st week or so really helps you build strength for the rest of the walk. Also, that taking it easy at 1st helps avoid pain later. This is my perception. There are lots of people walking the Camino in their 60s & 70s.

You can make a reservation at the albergue in Orisson. It's about 30€. 1 of the most expensive from what I have read. If the pass is closed, the will not refund your money from what I have read.

There's a lady named Kanga here that says the place in Huntto is great & the lady that owns it is a great cook.

There is a tread here about walking in October & November that you can search that has good info. I made another post about walking in October & November last month mspath posted her packing list link & several people made recommendations.

Please ask me anything that you would like & I'll help as best I can.

Xoxo

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I am planning to take the 1st week very slow & easy build up distance from there. I have read that the 1st week or so really helps you build strength for the rest of the walk. Also, that taking it easy at 1st helps avoid pain later.

You can make a reservation at the albergue in Orisson. It's about 30€. 1 of the most expensive from what I have read. If the pass is closed, the will not refund your money from what I have read.

There is a tread here about walking in October & November that you can search that has good info. I made another post about walking in October & November last month mspath posted her packing list link & several people made recommendations.
Like going to the gym, the first day or two is relatively easy. Then the aches and pains hit. Then you have to work through the aches and pains at the same time you build strength. The speed of your recovery after the first week depends a lot on your age. Some get stronger after the first week, but some hit the wall after two weeks. Do not count on only one week of pain. You are walking a half marathon a day for over a month. It is not easy. Taking a day off can help with the recovery. It is hard to really recover if you walk every day. After three weeks, some really feel their Cheerios, and do something stupid and end up injured. A common cause is thinking that you successfully did a 30km day, so a 40km day will be as easy. The end of the day is when you are most vulnerable. You are tired, a bit dehydrated, and begin to change body mechanics. You may not want to tempt fate.

I think Orisson includes dinner and breakfast for the 33E cost. They do not refund, but the chances of bad weather in September and October is very low. They are open March to October, so verify what they mean by "to October."

Albergues
begin closing at the end of October. Most of the lists on opening dates are inaccurate. Call ahead. When it is slow, owners have been know to close up and take a few days/weeks off, and they generally do not inform websites about their schedule changes.

Like going to the gym, the first day or two is relatively easy. Then the aches and pains hit. Then you have to work through the aches and pains at the same time you build strength. The speed of your recovery after the first week depends a lot on your age. Some get stronger after the first week, but some hit the wall after two weeks. Do not count on only one week of pain. You are walking a half marathon a day for over a month. It is not easy. Taking a day off can help with the recovery. It is hard to really recover if you walk every day. After three weeks, some really feel their Cheerios, and do something stupid and end up injured. A common cause is thinking that you successfully did a 30km day, so a 40km day will be as easy. The end of the day is when you are most vulnerable. You are tired, a bit dehydrated, and begin to change body mechanics. You may not want to tempt fate.

I think Orisson includes dinner and breakfast for the 33E cost. They do not refund, but the chances of bad weather in September and October is very low. They are open March to October, so verify what they mean by "to October."

Albergues
begin closing at the end of October. Most of the lists on opening dates are inaccurate. Call ahead. When it is slow, owners have been know to close up and take a few days/weeks off, and they generally do not inform websites about their schedule changes.[/

QUOTE]

Falcon, makes sense. I'll probably start out at 5 to 7 miles a day & see how it goes. Then, add some miles from there. I have some issues with my SI Joint, back & hips & so I really need to take it easy. I am a little on the lazy side. I might end up having a long Camino. I am going to see what happens. I hope I can make it the whole way. I am a little nervous about it. Please share any tips you have as I need them. Thank you xoxo

Greg, I have been studying the routes & info here, in the US pilgrims FB group & I have a lot of guidebooks & apps for my iPhone. I am more of a luxury traveler. I am sure you can do it. There are lots of posts of people your age up to much older doing it. I
am 43. My husband is 67. I don't know if he is coming with me or not yet. I am planning to take the 1st week very slow & easy build up distance from there. I have read that the 1st week or so really helps you build strength for the rest of the walk. Also, that taking it easy at 1st helps avoid pain later. This is my perception. There are lots of people walking the Camino in their 60s & 70s.

There's a lady named Kanga here that says the place in Huntto is great & the lady that owns it is a great cook.

Please ask me anything that you would like & I'll help as best I can.

Xoxo
Hi,
In your note these is mention of apps for Iphone, are there any you can recommend? Never thought of this before. Big day-purchased hiking poles, Gore-Tex rain coat. Still undecided about back pak. Kanga is from Sydney and she has been so helpful, I have spoken to her on the phone. Regards G

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi Greg, I have walked 3 caminos and two of them with my trusty (Aussie) OnePlanet backpack. It is 10 years old but still perfect. They use top quality materials and now make a lightweight version. Take a look if you can.

I originally bought mine because they were one of the first brands to make a specific style for women (along with Macpac, which I take for shorter caminos).

You can test your pack in the store with weights to see what it feels like on the shoulders and hips. A good hint is to ask store staff to help you with adjusting straps for best fit (or at least to explain how to do it).

If you have any specific questions, feel free to personal message me or post again. Cheers, Grace

And Aimee - sending you a ‘buen camino’ for October - I’ll be halfway through my Via de la Plata by then, eaving Sevilla in September. woo-hoo

and a PS - I love that my Oneplanet pack has 3 openings, front/top and bottom as well as a generous top pocket. It’s great for quick packing in the morning - sleeping bag in the bottom, bits and bobs in the top and brekky snacks in the top pocket.
Cheers, G

Hi Greg, I have walked 3 caminos and two of them with my trusty (Aussie) OnePlanet backpack. It is 10 years old but still perfect. They use top quality materials and now make a lightweight version. Take a look if you can.

I originally bought mine because they were one of the first brands to make a specific style for women (along with Macpac, which I take for shorter caminos).

You can test your pack in the store with weights to see what it feels like on the shoulders and hips. A good hint is to ask store staff to help you with adjusting straps for best fit (or at least to explain how to do it).

If you have any specific questions, feel free to personal message me or post again. Cheers, Grace

And Aimee - sending you a ‘buen camino’ for October - I’ll be halfway through my Via de la Plata by then, eaving Sevilla in September. woo-hoo

Awww thank you Grace buen Camino to you too. Xoxo

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi,
In your note these is mention of apps for Iphone, are there any you can recommend? Never thought of this before. Big day-purchased hiking poles, Gore-Tex rain coat. Still undecided about back pak. Kanga is from Sydney and she has been so helpful, I have spoken to her on the phone. Regards G

Hi Greg,

I downloaded a bunch for free or a few dollars from the App Store. I am still studying them. This forum has an iPhone app which I love. I downloaded several travel apps like TripAdvisor & those type sites in case I need them for lodging.

As far as backpacks go, I am looking at ultralight as well as ultralight supplies. There is a whole ultralight movement in hiking. Reviews of ultralight packs http://www.glacier-national-park-travel-guide.com/ultralight-backpacks.html & http://www.backpacker.com/may2012-gear-reviews-ultralight-packs/gear/16644 . There are ultralight packing lists online.

mspath has a great fall/winter pack list & Kanga has a cool pack that has a smaller front pack for weight distribution. I am considering that 1 although I am afraid my chest might be too big for that 1. I had some correspondence with Gossemer backpack company on Twitter & they told me to call their office for help plus recommended several packs in their line. I think Grace is right as far as trying them on with weight in them to see what works. Also, check online for coupons & deals.

Also, you can get the Kindle book app for iPhone. Then, buy guides for the Camino that are on Kindle & then have them at your fingertips w/o the weight in your pack. Plus, they are usually cheaper than the physical book & you get them immediately. I purchased this 1 I think Kanga recommended for history & cultural aspects of the Camino -> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0091I0YOE/?tag=casaivar02-20

I am going to get a Goretex jacket & pants as well as a rain pancho plus gaiters most likely. My chiropractor suggested the pants & jacket as it will protect against the cold & wind. I am probably going to get the compression winter runners tights that mspath recommends or the pants/shorts zip combo.

My chiropractor that was in the army says as far as packs go, make sure you have a good hip belt as that will transfer a lot of the weight to your hips & save your back & shoulders. He recommends a camel back water system. I am debating that. I read it's easy to get bottles refilled in bars along the way plus the camel back requires cleaning. The weight distribution is nice though.

I am hoping to get my pack to be btw 6lbs to 10lbs. I might be overly optimistic on that. I have read that any town of more than 2,000 along the Camino has hiking supplies. So, I figure that I'll pick up anything I need along the way. I see a lot of people sending stuff on to Santiago or home as they didn't need all the stuff they have.

I have some issues with my low back & SI joint so I might have my pack transported some of the time.

I'm excited for you. I hope I see you on the Camino.

Xoxo

Great info Aimee. I also have lower back "issues" but the wide hip straps on my Oneplanet pack are really comfy. After a couple of days of camino walking the "morning stiffness" in my back seems to disappear.
I also take long compression sleeves instead of a 2nd long sleeve layer. Easy to take off when it warms up mid morning.
Cheers Grace

Sent from my iPhone using Camino de Santiago Forum

Great info Aimee. I also have lower back "issues" but the wide hip straps on my Oneplanet pack are really comfy. After a couple of days of camino walking the "morning stiffness" in my back seems to disappear.
I also take long compression sleeves instead of a 2nd long sleeve layer. Easy to take off when it warms up mid morning.
Cheers Grace

Sent from my iPhone using Camino de Santiago Forum

Grace,

That's a great idea. I never thought about compression sleeves. Makes for less hassle removing clothing & reduces weight.

How much does your pack weigh empty & loaded? Do you have a pack list?

What do you use for rain gear & warmth?

Are you going to Santiago this time? I will take a look at your route.

Thank you so much!

Xoxo

Aimee

Hi Aimee, I don’t have a packing list (written down) and I never weigh my pack. I just take it for walks :)p) and see how it feels.
My pack is quite big because I have ‘tourism’ travels before and after the camino. I do send my daypack ahead to Santiago before leaving Sevilla though. This has a few ‘nice’ clothes in it. I hope to arrive in Santiago around the 20th-22nd October.

Here’s an idea of my clothes:
I take 2 merino singlets which I prefer to t-shirts. They are great in both high temps and low temps and don’t smell if you have to wear them for a couple of days. I also have my compression sleeves and a lightweight well-worn old cotton 3/4 sleeved shirt (quick dry, and good for sun protection and after walking), a base layer long sleeved merino, super lightweight Macpac fleece with longer sleeves and finger holes (doubles as gloves if I pull it down) It has a half-zip - zips are heavy.
For bottoms I take a pair of shorts (which I wear most days) and 1 pair of Macpac long pants (not zip off - easy to wear and dry). I also have a pair of merino long tights to wear underneath when it’s cold or at night.
I always take a scarf - this year a silk one. It has loads of uses. Oh, and I am taking a merino buff (which is just the bottom cut off an old merino shirt, hehehe recycled) This is for the cold starts and doubles as a hat. I can also wind it doubled around my wrist to mop up sweat. Sounds strange but really handy if you have a pole in one hand.

I’ll be walking the Portuguese variant of the Via de la Plata and it may be very cold in October. Because I am starting in Sevilla in September, it will likely be very hot for the first few weeks so I may have 4 seasons to experience.
I have an Altus poncho and a lightweight windbreaker. For sleeping I take a double silk liner and a lightweight bag which unzips to a blanket.

My clothes are in a light zip up bag and my ‘other stuff’ is in a smaller one. It’s super easy for packing and finding things if you segregate gear and ALWAYS put things back in the same spot.
I always leave my first aid in the top pocket of my pack for quick access. This is also where I keep little food snacks (cheese, dried fruit and apples are my favourite). I carry a shoulder bag (STM brand designed for travel) which hold all my valuables. It NEVER leaves my side. When I have a shower, I put this and my dry clothes in a plastic bag (soft - not the noisy rustly kind ;)) as there are never dry places to keep things. I use either my silk scarf as a towel or a length of muslin.

Another good hint is to go to a ‘safety’ store and see if you can get some strips of reflector tape. I stitched 2 ‘stripes’ to the back of my pack - you can see in my photo. I have also bought another strip to gaffer tape to the back of my poncho (haven’t bought this yet) as it will cover my pack. It is an extra safety precaution for walking on the roads.

I hope these tips help Aimee, feel free to message me privately if you would like.
Cheers, Grace

Grace,

Thank you for all the info & tips. I will probably start getting gear & stuff in early September.

Do you use walking poles?

I decided to do the Camino Frances the 1st out as there are a lot of places to stop. I wanted to do del Norte or the way you are going. My husband feels more secure with me going on the Frances.

I am excited for you!!!

Xoxo

Aimee

Hi Aimee,
I only use 1 pole (with a compression spring - very imp) as I have dodgy knees and it really helps on the downhill! Last time I rarely used it on the VdlP but as I will be heading to the hills of Portugal this time I thought it may be useful. It collapses down so I can keep it on the side straps of my pack when not in use. Since I bought mine there are much better ones that collapse so small you can keep them in your pack.

You will love the Frances but if you feel there are too many people, just take a detour to Salamanca, Zamora or Ourense and finish that way!

Cheers and buen camino, Grace
PS - if you are interested Aimee, here is my blog written in 2008 on the VdlP (limited technology back then!) http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/30699/

Hi Grace,
Many thanks for your response. What size (litres) do you recommend with a back pack. I was hoping to get away with 40 litres. I am going to look at One Planet backpacks this week. Regards Greg

Hi Greg, Mine is a 65l but I bought it for travel - not specifically for the Camino.

I always have a week of holiday either side and carry a few extra things that are not for the camino (gifts, good clothes, girl things etc). The extra things I post ahead to Ivar in Santiago.

When I walk it is only about ⅔ full but super comfy. Because it’s not stuffed full, it is easy to pack and unpack. I have my things compartmentalised in mesh zip-ups. Clothes in one, and the other is a 2-sided with zips on both compartments. In one side I have all my literature (maps, travel stuff, diary) and the other side is for the misc stuff (charger and European plug/ washing stuff/ stretchy clothesline/ suncream).

In the top zippered section of my pack I have my little first aid kit and my snack food. If I have long distances I have a second water bottle too (just the plastic ones from a supermarket).
On the hip belt I have attached a foam water bottle holder (like a tinny holder but from Paddy Pallin) which is out of the way but easy to grab while walking. Easy peasy.

Also take a look at the STM range of travel products in Aus http://www.stmbags.com.au .
I had bought a shoulder bag from them in 2003 and it housed ALL my valuables on previous caminos and every other trip I have taken. It was super hard wearing and perfect for hardcore travel. I have just upgraded to another one - called a Link (for iPad) shoulderbag. I don’t have an iPad but it is great for everything else - easy to hide in sleeping bag/under pillow while sleeping etc.

You can also see in my photo that I have stitched reflector tape to my pack - good idea for all the road walking - esp in early mornings. I have 2 strips but you can only see one in the photo.

Happy to help with any more questions, Cheers Grace

Hi Aimee!
Forgive me, but what or where is SJPP?
I'm thinking about going later in the year but a little worried about the cold.
Cheers.
Adam

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Aimee!
Cheers.
Adam

Hi Adam,

Saint Jean Pied Port is in France. I am considering starting in Pamplona or Roncevalles at this point. As I have a SI Joint issue & I am wanting to start slow.

There are people that walk during winter. When are you thinking about going?

From what I understand there a couple of things to consider for Winter walking. 1. The routes out of SJPP are either over a mountain or through it & even in summer the weather can be bad. The locals & the pilgrim office can tell you which way is advisable. Or you could start after there like I am considering. 2. A lot of the Alburgues close in mid-October from what I have heard. So, you might need to stay in pensions, hostals, b&bs, casa rurals or hotels. From what I have read the cost would be average a day for this btw 35€ & 55€ typically. Where as the Alburgues are quite a lot less in most places.

There are several posts about walking in Winter. I would search Winter & October November. I know that there are threads on walking during those times. There is a lady on here that goes by mspath . Her name is Margaret & she has walked maybe 10 times on the Camino. I think she walked mostly in winter & she has a packing list that on her blog for winter walking. There is also a family with a baby that walked during winter that posted on YouTube. You can search YouTube & find them.

If you cannot find the posts or videos, let me know & I'll see if I can post them here or message them to you.

I know people do walk in Winter. I'm sure you can get the gear you need.

Buen Camino

Xoxo

Aimee

Hi Aimee!
Cheers.
Adam

Hi Adam,

Since you are interested in walking later in the year be sure to read what other pilgrims and I have written in this Forum thread re November, December, January walking.

Although many albergues will be closed for a well earned rest in no sense will all albergues be closed. During all my caminos I have always been able to find inexpensive pilgrim albergues open even in winter; never have I had to opt for more expensive tourist accommodation in order to have a bunk. Often I have been the only pilgrim in the albergue which can be a bit daunting when 'things go bang in the night'.

Happy planning and Buen camino,

Margaret Meredith

Last edited:
Hi Adam,

Since you are interested in walking later in the year be sure to read what other pilgrims and I have written in this Forum thread re November, December, January walking.

Although many albergues will be closed for a well earned rest in no sense will all albergues be closed. During all my caminos I have always been able to find inexpensive pilgrim albergues open even in winter; never have I had to opt for more expensive tourist accommodation in order to have a bunk. Often I have been the only pilgrim in the albergue which can be a bit daunting when 'things go bang in the night'.

Happy planning and Buen camino,

Margaret Meredith

Thank you so much Margaret!!! Xoxo

Hi!! I'm walking from Roncesvalles starting around 25 September! My first time so maybe see you on the way!!

X Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I'm not sure where I am starting from yet. I will be taking the 1st week slowly. There is a September list & there are some people starting at or around the same as you. You might want to post there.

I hope to meet you along the way.

Buen Camino!

Xoxo

Greetings October Pilgrims! ( Hi there awakengaimee :) )

Laurie and I leave St Jean on the 26th Sept .. we have 6 weeks to stroll the Camino, and "stroll" is the main Marquee for our adventure . 61 days ... Oh Boy! :)

Joe

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Joe, I am hoping to be on the road by the 30th, no doubt we will cross paths. Getting close-

Hi Joe, I am hoping to be on the road by the 30th, no doubt we will cross paths. Getting close-

Hi PACIFICSWIM ! .. Most likely we will :) .. you will be 4 days behind us , which means you will probably pass us on the 27th :)

Buen Camino

Greetings October Pilgrims! ( Hi there awakengaimee :) )

Laurie and I leave St Jean on the 26th Sept .. we have 6 weeks to stroll the Camino, and "stroll" is the main Marquee for our adventure . 61 days ... Oh Boy! :)

Joe
Wish you could run the Camino, so we could meet you and Laurie in Santiago, but we will fly back out of Madrid on October 28th and me thinks you'll still be stroll'n!!!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Wish you could run the Camino, so we could meet you and Laurie in Santiago, but we will fly back out of Madrid on October 28th and me thinks you'll still be stroll'n!!!

Wish I could run.. Period !. It would have been nice to have met ,petitewalker.

We have our flight out on 1 Nov ( Madrid) ... our pace might have quickened just a wee bit by then. We have no expectations of finishing in Santiago , it would be nice and maybe we just might but , we have elected to take our time and stop to smell the Pulpo

Joe
Walking can add minutes to your life.
This enables you at 85 years old
to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
home at $7,000.00 a month.

Last edited:
Wish I could run.. Period !. It would have been nice to have met ,petitewalker.

We have our flight out on 1 Nov ( Madrid) ... our pace might have quickened just a wee bit by then. We have no expectations of finishing in Santiago , it would be nice and maybe we just might but , we have elected to take our time and stop to smell the Pulpo

Joe
Walking can add minutes to your life.
This enables you at 85 years old
to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
home at $7,000.00 a month.

Joe, I hope you're going to eat some of that Pulpo!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi My name is Saara. I am going on 22nd April and would like to know how to avoid the crowds in the last 5 stages. It seems to be a bit painful for those walking for 4 to 5 weeks to suddenly be...
Hi, First Camino ….and in fact first time on a forum chat! I am going to do a (leisurely!) trail from Porto to Santiago mixing Litoral/Coastal, Central and Spiritual over three weeks ( including 2...
Hello, everyone I am doing the camino de france next spring on a bike. It looks really rocky going down hill from Burguete. Is there a safer rought not going down the rocky path? Should I stay on...
Trying to plan a for beginning of August 2024, just watched The Way and got inspired! Any rate….I have a couple months to prepare. I have found a way known online as “Easy Camino Frances”...
Hi! I'm planning my first Camino in June-July 2025. I'm a married father of 3 looking forward to my first solo hiking trip in 25 years. (Maybe when the kids are older, we'll do the Camino as a...
Hello kind people, I'll be doing my first Camino in May and I'm looking for some advice. We have a tight schedule due to work and we need to leave SDC to reach the airport in time for our flight...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.