• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

West Australian group meeting

camino07

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances x5, Portuguese VdlP12, Sanabres, Aragones, Norte,Salvador,Primitivo, VdlP 17,Madrid18Norte
Our next meet up in King's Park will be on Sunday 27th April at 9am. Botanicals Cafe .
Look forward to catching up. When I find the forum calendar again I will add this :)
Cheers
Heather

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Our next meet up in King's Park will be on Sunday 27th April at 9am. Botanicals Cafe .
Look forward to catching up. When I find the forum calendar again I will add this :)
Cheers
Heather
Have a great meeting and please tell folk I said Hi.......I will have already left for Spain and the Camino the week before....20th....

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I'm moving to WA after I walk my Camino, I'll be looking forward to meeting you all :)
Looking forward to meeting you meri at one of our get togethers.....you will love it here in Western Australia...

Cheers
Heather
Sorry Heather I will already be walking the Camino and hope to be arriving at San Bol 27th April. Buen Camino.

Sorry Heather I will already be walking the Camino and hope to be arriving at San Bol 27th April. Buen Camino.
Buen Camino Hedley.....go well and be safe.....I may see you along the way somewhere.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Looking forward to meeting you meri at one of our get togethers.....you will love it here in Western Australia...

Thanks susanawee, I'm sure I will love WA and it will surely be wonderful to meet other pilgrims and swap tales :)
Happy walking & Buen Camino
Marie

We will drink a toast( with coffee) to Sue and Hedley and any others of the group who are on their Camino's
Look forward to catching up with Meri and you all after my Camino Norte.
Buen Camino

We will drink a toast( with coffee) to Sue and Hedley and any others of the group who are on their Camino's
Look forward to catching up with Meri and you all after my Camino Norte.
Buen Camino

Thanks camino07, looking forward to meeting you all after August :)
Buen Camino
Marie
P.s. this is fantastic knowing there's a Camino group in WA! :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Cheers
Heather

Hi - I completed the Camino De Santiago on 1 July 2013. Fantastic experience. I will try to be at your meeting on 27th April at 9am. Thanks Tony.

Congrats Tony - look forward to catching up with you on your achievement.
I am endeavouring to find out if there are any other West Aussies walking the Via de la Plata in 2015?

I'm moving to WA after I walk my Camino, I'll be looking forward to meeting you all :)
I should be back from my Norte/ Primitivo in sept, look forward to meeting you & a good catch up with the group!!..:))

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Looking forward to meeting you too bimblingalong :)

Hi Hedley, I think you are the man I met on the Bibblumen Track last year walking from North Bannister. I will be on the Camino in early May this year. You said you were going to walk the Camino again this year so I wish you a happy journey. Cheers Helen from Adelaide

Any idea when the next meeting is taking place? I've been planning the Le Puy for next year.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The next meeting will be on Sunday July 27 at 9am at the usual place-------Botanical Cafe, next to Frasers in Kings Park. Heather and Cas will both be back by then.

Sandra
Thanks for confirming that date Sandra....I will also post this date on Australians on the Camino Facebook group....looking forward to catching up with fellow West.Aussies.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hi there,
I've just joined this forum and am planning to walk the Camino Sept/Oct 2015. I'd love to join you on the 27th. How will I recognise the group there?
Good question. I will be the one looking lost. I'm walking the camino Sept/Oct too. Which route are you taking?

Good question. I will be the one looking lost. I'm walking the camino Sept/Oct too. Which route are you taking?

Both of us looking lost less than 10km from home may not be a good omen for the Camino!! lol

I will be walking the Frances route and plan to start the first week of Sept, probably mid week to miss the so called 'wave' at the start from the weekend starters.
I'm very excited to have found a West Aussie group :)

Both of us looking lost less than 10km from home may not be a good omen for the Camino!! lol

I will be walking the Frances route and plan to start the first week of Sept, probably mid week to miss the so called 'wave' at the start from the weekend starters.
I'm very excited to have found a West Aussie group :)
That's fantastic. I'm walking the Portuguese route starting on the 29th. So excited. See you at kings park.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi there,
I've just joined this forum and am planning to walk the Camino Sept/Oct 2015. I'd love to join you on the 27th. How will I recognise the group there?
We will all be laughing and chatting.....we usually wear a sticker with our names on and we are on the look out for people who arrive 'looking lost'.....have no worries, you will see us and we will see you. Looking forward to meeting you.

We will all be laughing and chatting.....we usually wear a sticker with our names on and we are on the look out for people who arrive 'looking lost'.....have no worries, you will see us and we will see you. Looking forward to meeting you.
PM me if you would like more details....would you also like to join FB group...Australians on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela...you would be very welcome....Sue.

I just completed my Camino from SJPdP and wanted to let you know that I did not get one blister or any other feet problems even though I had previously had blisters on other 1000kms hikes.(Bibblumen) On the Camino I wore Injinji Toe Socks and they are light and fantastic. I also rested every 5kms and took my boots and socks off each time to air my feet and give them a chance to rest. This helps with reduction of swelling and "heat" especially on hot days or when walking over 20 & 30kms in a day. I hope this helps someone on their Camino in the future. Buen Camino - Helen (Aussie)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hey congratulations on your journey. Good advice here. I myself had not a blister. I wore an inner sock and an outer sock. I did not air my feet at all, although every day I put tape across what I thought might be vulnerable blister spots. I also used Silic 15 on my feet every day.

Are you coming to the meeting on the 27th July?

I just completed my Camino from SJPdP and wanted to let you know that I did not get one blister or any other feet problems even though I had previously had blisters on other 1000kms hikes.(Bibblumen) On the Camino I wore Injinji Toe Socks and they are light and fantastic. I also rested every 5kms and took my boots and socks off each time to air my feet and give them a chance to rest. This helps with reduction of swelling and "heat" especially on hot days or when walking over 20 & 30kms in a day. I hope this helps someone on their Camino in the future. Buen Camino - Helen (Aussie)
Congratulations.....will you be coming to the meeting on the 27th....we would love to hear about your journey....Smiles.

Anyone walking the Le Puy route next year besides me? If so I'd like to catch up with you on 27 July to get a few pointers for this route?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
So excited to see there is a Western Australian get together. I, too, am planning on walking Sept/Oct 2015. Is it appropriate to come and ask stacks of questions on Sunday 27th? I can't even decide on which route yet (although I'm leaning towards Portuguese.

So excited to see there is a Western Australian get together. I, too, am planning on walking Sept/Oct 2015. Is it appropriate to come and ask stacks of questions on Sunday 27th? I can't even decide on which route yet (although I'm leaning towards Portuguese.
Are you going? I'm there on Sunday. I'm also. Walking the Portuguese walk this Sept. :)

I think i definitely have to go Sunday.
Talk about a build up. I'm getting excited about a walk that is 14 months in the future!
Not hard to get excited. I'm buzzing as I have 9 weeks to go. See you on Sunday.

Hi Jaki,

I'm planning to walk the same time as you and will be there tomorrow. I too am very about my trip 14 months away :)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
do you know which route you are walking? I want to do them all ... tomorrow ... but can't decide for next year.

I hope you all have a great day today. I am in Adelaide and am unable to get there but I can tell you that even though I walked in May-June this year, I'm on the forum reminiscing and looking forward to reading everyone's stories to keep the Camino feeling alive within me.

I hope you all have a great day today. I am in Adelaide and am unable to get there but I can tell you that even though I walked in May-June this year, I'm on the forum reminiscing and looking forward to reading everyone's stories to keep the Camino feeling alive within me.
Sorry that you couldn't make the meeting but, hopefully you will be able to come to our next one - 21st September at our usual spot in King's Park. Camino hugs...Sue.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Cheers
Heather
Hi All
Next meeting of WA group will be on 21st September at Botanicals Cafe ,Kings Park as usual, 9am.
Look for us at the back of the cafe this time. Spring festival will still be on so will be very busy! Must remember this for next year!!

Hi I am from Perth and about to walk the Camino de Santiago for the first time. I fly out of Perth 21 Sept

Hi All
Next meeting of WA group will be on 21st September at Botanicals Cafe ,Kings Park as usual, 9am.
Look for us at the back of the cafe this time. Spring festival will still be on so will be very busy! Must remember this for next year!!

Hi there :)
I walked my first Camino in May/June of this year and had an absolutely amazing time!
I understand now why so many return to walk the Camino and/or different routes :)
I'm in Perth this weekend so looking forward to meeting you all :)

Marie

Hi there :)
I walked my first Camino in May/June of this year and had an absolutely amazing time!
I understand now why so many return to walk the Camino and/or different routes :)
I'm in Perth this weekend so looking forward to meeting you all :)

Marie
We will be watching out for you Marie....

Looking for a backpack for your Camino or other walking travels?

I have a Gregory lightweight Jade 50L Women's backpack for sale at $140.
see Gumtree for contact in Western Australia. http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1058699706

Has multi-access, and good organization. Perfect for Camino / overnight hiking or travel.Very good condition . Similar quality to Osprey packs.
Colour blue & grey. While 50 litres you don't need to fill it & this pack can be made quite compact.

Used for Camino walking/hiking for a few weeks and was very comfortable and functional.
it has several straps to cinch in pack and make more compact
Top Loading - 1.6kg extremely tough, durable and very comfortable with a lightweight, Mesh back panel for air flow across the back.
Women's specific fit - harness, waistbelt, and backpanel
Side zipper access that goes the length of the pack
Removable top lid
Lots of Compression straps to synch pack down
Dual hydration ports and sleeve
Expandable front bucket pocket
Side and bottom compression
Quick access waistbelt pockets
Expandable exterior water bottle pockets
Dual tool / walking pole attachment points
Welded, water-resistant zippers
double box ripstop and broken twill nylon fabrics
Top and side access to main compartment
external straps for sleeping mat/sleeping bag .
Contact through gumtree or a PM on this site.

Happy planning & walking​

Attachments

• gregory-packs-jade-50-womens-backpack.jpg
    gregory-packs-jade-50-womens-backpack.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 50L.jpg
    50L.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
  • pack.jpg
    pack.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
  • compressed.jpg
    compressed.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
  • bottle holder with bottle.jpg
    bottle holder with bottle.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
  • glyde sternum strap slider.jpg
    glyde sternum strap slider.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
  • hip belt.jpg
    hip belt.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
I was sorry I couldn't make the last catch up (I was in India :)) but am looking forward to the next one when it comes around. I am still planning to walk the camino for the first time in Sept/Oct next year.
For those of you who have been before, any flight advice? What kind of prices should I be looking out for from Perth? It was suggested to me that via Barcelona is a good route to take. Any thoughts/tips you can give me as I look out for cheap flights to get me to SJDP?

Thanks

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I was sorry I couldn't make the last catch up (I was in India :)) but am looking forward to the next one when it comes around. I am still planning to walk the camino for the first time in Sept/Oct next year.
For those of you who have been before, any flight advice? What kind of prices should I be looking out for from Perth? It was suggested to me that via Barcelona is a good route to take. Any thoughts/tips you can give me as I look out for cheap flights to get me to SJDP?

Thanks
Hi Hope 4 today...our next meeting in King's Park is on 30th November, but, if you would like to get together before then to chat about 'things Camino' please send me a pm - there are two or three others who are heading off around the same time as yourself next year and all happy to get together for coffee and chat at some point. Sue.

Thanks Sue, I have put the 30th November in my diary.
Hi again ....I did respond to your pm yesterday but cannot seem to find either your message or mine at the moment.....I am experiencing compt.issues though.....could you please re-send your message....Camino hugs.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi again ....I did respond to your pm yesterday but cannot seem to find either your message or mine at the moment.....I am experiencing compt.issues though.....could you please re-send your message....Camino hugs.

Hi Sue,

I have re-sent the message so hopefully it has reached you :)

So any Perth pilgrims out there able to give me a ball park figure on what is and isn't a good fare from Perth and what you've found to be the most economical route to and from the Camino? I'll be looking out for fares soon and hoping to get an idea of what a good fare is so I don't spend too much when I could have waited for something better.

So any Perth pilgrims out there able to give me a ball park figure on what is and isn't a good fare from Perth and what you've found to be the most economical route to and from the Camino? I'll be looking out for fares soon and hoping to get an idea of what a good fare is so I don't spend too much when I could have waited for something better.

Hi there hope4today
If you can,the cheap fares are out just now but if I remember they also bring them out around Jan/Feb. Probably around $1600 but differs depending on airline and the time of year. This last couple of years I have used Qatar and before that Emirates as they stop around halfway. Well 11 hrs and 7hrs:/
If you plan to start in St Jean you can fly to Paris and then either train or fly down to Bairritz. I would probably go via Barcelona ,spend a couple of nights there,wonderful city! Catch train to Pamplona and then to Roncesvalles/St Jean. Have a look at all of the previous posts on the subject.
Dont forget you can fly into one city and out from another ,I mainly do this...
You can PM me if you wish and you are welcome to our next meeting as Sue said.
Heather

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi again....I flew with Qatar both times.....in 2013 the fare was about $1600 and last year just slightly under this because I bought my tickets when flight centre advertised their new season specials. As Heather says, most of the airlines also announce another round of cheaper fares around January/February. Just keep an eagle eye on all the airlines and see what you can come up with......Hope to see you at our next meeting on 30th November....hugs...Sue.

Hi Hope, I have flown out from Perth a number of times? You can generally get a return flight for between $1 400 and $1 500. I have seen them as low as $1 200 lately. You can fly into Paris and then get a train from CDG airport to Bayonne and then another local,train direct to St Jean Pied de Port. If you purchase your train ticket 3 months in advance (you can't do it for more than this) then you can pick up cheap travel on the trains. I bought my tickets on line. Have a look at
www.skyscanner.com.au
For train tickets I use
www.sncf.com
I will be at the meeting at the end of the month.
Regards and happy planning.

Hi Hope, I have flown out from Perth a number of times? You can generally get a return flight for between $1 400 and $1 500. I have seen them as low as $1 200 lately. You can fly into Paris and then get a train from CDG airport to Bayonne and then another local,train direct to St Jean Pied de Port. If you purchase your train ticket 3 months in advance (you can't do it for more than this) then you can pick up cheap travel on the trains. I bought my tickets on line. Have a look at
www.skyscanner.com.au
For train tickets I use
www.sncf.com
I will be at the meeting at the end of the month.
Regards and happy planning.
Hi again...Just to add to this, I recently saw advertised fares to Paris for $14500....keep looking. Also, looking forward to catching up at the next meeting Gary.....

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
When is the next meeting. Excited to go

When is the next meeting. Excited to go
The next meeting in Perth is 30th November at around 9am onwards at Botanicals (next to Fraser's) in King's Park.....Hope to see you there....Sue/Heather/Sandra/Rhonda etc.

Thanks so much for the flight tips everyone. It's really helpful to get a feel for what is a good fare. Keeping my eyes open and ready to catch a good deal when it comes up. See you all at the next meeting.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The next meeting in Perth is 30th November at around 9am onwards at Botanicals (next to Fraser's) in King's Park.....Hope to see you there....Sue/Heather/Sandra/Rhonda etc.
Hello, I am new to the forum but delighted to see that there is a Camino group in Perth. My husband and I would love to attend the meeting November 30th, if possible.

Welcome to the Forum. We meet at Botanic Cafe in Kings Park. (Sunday Nov 30 at 09:00) Just look for the noisy group. You will easily see us as we usually wear a name tag. It is very informal and attendees are more than willing to share their experiences and to give advice. I look forward to meeting you.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Looking forward to meeting you all. Have had a touch of the "Camino Blues" so just what I need. Thanks again, Liz

I like to use Qantas "points plus pay" option, and fly via Dubai to either Madrid or Barcelona. Useful if you have a collection of Qantas ff points.

Hello, I am new to the forum but delighted to see that there is a Camino group in Perth. My husband and I would love to attend the meeting November 30th, if possible.[/QUOte.
I am also looking forward to meeting you both Liz444. Our meetings are fun and very informal.....see you on Sunday.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Thanks to everyone, we really enjoyed ourselves. Looking forward to the next meeting. Liz and Ed

Thanks to everyone, we really enjoyed ourselves. Looking forward to the next meeting. Liz and Ed
It was lovely to meet you as well Liz and Ed.....we hope to see you again in February. Our facebook group is Australians on the Camino de Santiago de Compostella if you would like to join us there as well.....cheers...Sue.

Hi heather and all, I'm here at kings Park cafe but nobody is here, so I must have got the wrong date :( can someone confirm the date of the next meeting please..many thanks! Ps. I'm not on Facebook :)

Cheers
Heather
H

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi heather and all, I'm here at kings Park cafe but nobody is here, so I must have got the wrong date :( can someone confirm the date of the next meeting please..many thanks! Ps. I'm not on Facebook :)

H
So sorry Val, because of Australia Day weekend the meeting was arranged for next Sunday Feb 1st. Hope you can still come.
West Australians interested as Assieredhat has reported above please see next weeks date.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Sorry to have missed it everyone. Checked in about a week ago and didn't see a date. Just saw it now. Catch you next time.

Our next meeting will be on Sunday 29th March from 9am as usual at Botanicals Cafe in Kings Park. next to Fraser's.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Reminder: West Australian Meeting
Sunday 29th March
9am Botanicals Cafe ,King's Park

Next meeting on April 26th,9am at Botanicals cafe,Kings Park.
Anzac weekend but some may come. Making the meetings monthly now by request. See you there..

Reminder: Next meeting on Sunday May 31st at Botanicals cafe,King's park from 9am.
See you there
Heather

Hi Hedley....will
Reminder: Next meeting on Sunday May 31st at Botanicals cafe,King's park from 9am.
See you there
Heather
I Will be there Heather.....Camono Hugs.

[Looking forward to seeing lots of faces, both old and new.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
[Looking forward to seeing lots of faces, both old and new.
Great to find a Perth Camino group. I'm a new forum member planning to walk CF starting in April 2016. I'm guessing from reading this thread that the meetings are the last Sunday of each month. Unfortunately I'm out of town on 26th July, will there be a meeting on 30 August? I'd love to come and meet you all and hear first hand stories. Cathy

"Great to find a Perth Camino group. I'm a new forum member planning to walk CF starting in April 2016. I'm guessing from reading this thread that the meetings are the last Sunday of each month. Unfortunately I'm out of town on 26th July, will there be a meeting on 30 August? I'd love to come and meet you all and hear first hand stories. Cathy

Great to find a Perth Camino group. I'm a new forum member planning to walk CF starting in April 2016. I'm guessing from reading this thread that the meetings are the last Sunday of each month. Unfortunately I'm out of town on 26th July, will there be a meeting on 30 August? I'd love to come and meet you all and hear first hand stories. Cathy

Hi Cathy J....nice to meet you via this wonderful forum. Yes, there will be a meeting on the 30th August in King's Park. We hold meetings on the last Sunday of each month and also, other get togethers for walks, coffee mornings and chats if you are interested. We also have a very active Australian Pilgrims face book group. If you would like to get in touch with me via email, I will happily give you a couple of names of others who will also be walking their first Caminos around the same time as you. My email is susanawee@gmail.com and I would be more than happy to have a chat.

REMINDER...Next meeting Sunday July 26th from 9am at the usual place-------Botanical Cafe, Kings Park. Just look for the noisy group at the end of the Cafe ! Please come along and join in. Sue, Sandra andHeather....(hopefully Heather will be back from her big trip to Spain and to Scotland).

€83,-
I will be there be there next Sunday, haven't made it in awhile so I look forward to hearing everyone's recent adventures.

If anyone is free tomorrow morning (Monday) for a coffee, I currently have with me a Dutch friend who I met on the Camino who loves a chat with other pilgrims. I have been showing him WA for the past month and he flies out tomorrow. Give me a bell on 0439804650 if you'd like to meet for coffee :)

Frances

Next meeting on Sun 30th August at Botanicals Cafe,Kings Park from 9am.
However as the City to Surf Run is on that day many roads will be closed off around the park. Hopefully some of us will make it. One option is to take the train and then walk up the hill(good training) or come in from Western side. I'm sure others will come up with advice.
Good luck
Heather

Next meeting on Sun 30th August at Botanicals Cafe,Kings Park from 9am.
However as the City to Surf Run is on that day many roads will be closed off around the park. Hopefully some of us will make it. One option is to take the train and then walk up the hill(good training) or come in from Western side. I'm sure others will come up with advice.
Good luck
Heather
Is there a meeting this weekend (Sunday 27th Sept)?

Is there a meeting this weekend (Sunday 27th Sept)?
Hi Cathy J....yes there is a meeting this coming Sunday - 27th September. Meeting at Botanicals Cafe in King's Park. Hope to see you there.

OOOPS... We have slipped up this month and no-one has posted concerning our Get Together this coming Sunday at Botanicals Cafe in King's Park....9am onwards. Please come along and introduce yourself if you are a Newbie and, if you are an Oldie....please come along also and enjoy some Camino Banter and laughter. (Botanicals Cafe is next door to Frasers restaurant.) Hope to see you there.

Hi Cathy J....yes there is a meeting this coming Sunday - 27th September. Meeting at Botanicals Cafe in King's Park. Hope to see you there.
Thanks, I'll be there (a newbie), look forward to meeting everyone.

€149,-
Reminder: Next meeting Sunday October 25th from 9am at the usual place ------- Botanical Cafe, Kings Park. Just look for the noisy group at the end of the Cafe !

Reminder: Next meeting Sunday October 25th from 9am at the usual place ------- Botanical Cafe, Kings Park. Just look for the noisy group at the end of the Cafe !
woo hooo......many thanks Cas....

Reminder: Next meeting Sunday November 29th from 9am at the usual place ------- Botanical Cafe, Kings Park. Just look for the noisy group at the end of the Cafe !
Please feel free to come along and join in and tell us your Camino plans or share your Camino stories.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Reminder: Next meeting Sunday November 29th from 9am at the usual place ------- Botanical Cafe, Kings Park. Just look for the noisy group at the end of the Cafe !
Please feel free to come along and join in and tell us your Camino plans or share your Camino stories.
Nice spot for a meeting! Buen Camino.

Reminder: Sunday 31 Jan 2016 is the next meeting at Botanicals Cafe from 0900 onwards. Please come and joins us and tells us your story or plans. We will be the noisier bunch at the back of the cafe.

Reminder: This is for anyone interested in the Camino de Santiago, to let you know that our next monthly get-together at Botanicals Cafe in Kings Park, is on 28 February 2016 from 0900 onwards.

If you are in town (Perth, well WA), please feel free to come along and join in and tell us your Camino plans or share your Camino stories.

We will be the noisy/lively bunch at the back of the Cafe.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hoping to see some new faces as well as old faces...:)

... Oooops missed that one ..... have we got a next meet in the diary ? .. Newbie
Looking to walk in mid Sept 16

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
same set up ? ......Botanicals cafe 9am 27th March
Hi Tony.... some of us will definitely be meeting on Sunday 27th March, even though it is Easter Sunday....hope to see you there. Ps...We also have an active Western Australians on the Camino facebook group if you would like to join....

Hi Tony.... some of us will definitely be meeting on Sunday 27th March, even though it is Easter Sunday....hope to see you there. Ps...We also have an active Western Australians on the Camino facebook group if you would like to join....

thx Susana ...... I shall have a hunt for it on facebook

€83,-
Reminder: This is for anyone interested in the Camino de Santiago, just to let you know that our next monthly get-together at Botanicals Cafe in Kings Park, is on 27 March 2016 from 0900 onwards.

If you are in town (Perth, well WA), please feel free to come along and join in and tell us your Camino plans or share your Camino stories.

Reminder: This is for anyone interested in the Camino de Santiago, just to let you know that our next monthly get-together at Botanicals Cafe in Kings Park, is on 24 April 2016 from 0900 onwards (yes, it is the ANZAC-day long weekend, even so….)

If you are in town, please feel free to come along and join in and tell us your Camino plans or share your Camino stories.

Reminder: This is for anyone interested in the Camino de Santiago, just to let you know that our next monthly get-together at Botanicals Cafe in Kings Park, is on 24 April 2016 from 0900 onwards (yes, it is the ANZAC-day long weekend, even so….)

If you are in town, please feel free to come along and join in and tell us your Camino plans or share your Camino stories.

Hello!
I fly out on 26th April to commence the Camino Frances. Would love to join your Sunday meet to get some last minute tips!
Hope to see you there

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back