• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Worried I won't end up with a "Camino Family"

Trish MacGregor

Time of past OR future Camino
First timer
Hi there. I'm walking the Camino Frances in September (starting from Roncesvalles or Pamplona on 7 September). Had so many wonderful hints and information from everyone here ... but one thing is worrying me and that is that the vast majority of people seem to walk 20+ km a day. I'm only planning on walking 10 - 15k at the most cause I've got the luxury of 3 months off work and just want to take my time. With me walking so slow am I jeopardising meeting and staying with a "Camino family"? The camaraderie on the Camino that I've heard about is one of the most, if not the most, important thing for me. I am hoping there are other slow people out there ..... !!!! Trish xx

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Trish,

Be sure to read what others have written in this Forum thread about walking solo.

How no fear! Walking the camino you are never totally alone; walking in autumn after the throngs of summer have past will be a VERY special time. Those of us who do choose to walk in autumn and/or winter generally often walk slower in order to savor every precious moment. Chance encounters with fellow pilgrims can be even more meaningful when there are fewer pilgrims about.

Although I usually walk alone I hardly ever feel lonely. Much of each day is spent in a chaotic mental mix of personal thanksgiving, worry over the weather or my gut, projected mental renovation/restoration of a multitude of wayside structures since I am an architectural historian and, the far more social act of simply waving to those that pass by. These include other pilgrims, of course, but also dog walkers, police, bikers, farmers and especially lorry drivers. Such waves exchanged are silent gestures of our shared humanity.

Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

Hi Trish,

The first reaction to your concern is how much MORE of a family you will have. Don't be surprised how well you get along at your pace or how much more available you can make yourself to others. Your concern is refreshing and genuine. It won't matter if you don't start each day with the family, make it in a little later, fall behind a day or two. What will matter is the incredible amount of others you will be able to share, inspire, support.

Fully excited for you and all those you will meet.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
You might not have the same Camino family for all 790 kilometers, but don't worry--you will find people walking at your general pace. I fell into and out of several different Camino families. And lot's of couples walking together adopted me for a day or two. And three really cool people from Hawaii kept coming into and out of my Camino (funny how they always turned up when I needed them). It's a magical place and it will provide what you need.

I think you'll be surprised. Last summer I met many people who were walking slower Camino's for a variety of reasons such as age, ability and being on the large side. Then again some people got injured and had to slow down. I came across one small group that had met on the Camino that were only doing about 10km a day and enjoyed / insisted upon stopping at every village coffee bar and they looked to be having a great time! There were plenty of 'Camino families' where people were taking the Camino very slowly, so I don't think you'll have a problem in that respect. There will of course be plenty more pilgrims that you'll enjoy a shorter time with too.

Your problem is another illustration that you cannot have it all! You can keep up with a group by bus and taxi. You can settle for the folks that walk at your speed (there will be some). You can meet a new family daily. Fast walkers and cyclists have the same dilemma. People are the best part of the Camino. Don't worry so much about them that you do not connect with them. Buen camino.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi there. I'm walking the Camino Frances in September (starting from Roncesvalles or Pamplona on 7 September). Had so many wonderful hints and information from everyone here ... but one thing is worrying me and that is that the vast majority of people seem to walk 20+ km a day. I'm only planning on walking 10 - 15k at the most cause I've got the luxury of 3 months off work and just want to take my time. With me walking so slow am I jeopardising meeting and staying with a "Camino family"? The camaraderie on the Camino that I've heard about is one of the most, if not the most, important thing for me. I am hoping there are other slow people out there ..... !!!! Trish xx

Trish it sounds absolutely terrific to me - I am quite sure you will find numerous Camino "families" - and you can stop and properly look at the historical and interesting things along the way, have coffee or a cold drink in every bar, talk to every person you meet, maybe even take a few side trips away from the Camino. I recommend you download onto a smartphone Kindle App "The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago: The Complete Cultural Handbook" - because you will have time to stop and look at, for example, the facades of churches - and this book tells you exactly what you are looking at. It gives a wealth of detail missing from all the other books. I've had the hard copy for quite a few years but it was always too heavy to carry. Now it's available by Kindle. And other people will always be interested. Here's the link

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0091I0YOE/?tag=casaivar02-20

As some above have said, you find/lose/re-find different people along the way. For example I started the first day with people who I fell behind going over the Napoleon route. I saw them in Roncesvalles that evening. One of them I saw in Zubiri and Burgos, two others not until Santiago. Someone I sawat dinner a few days in walked with me for a few days before Leon and again we met in Santiago. Many more such stories, but I won't bore you. What I am saying is - don't worry, the Camino will provide.

Do you really want a "family"? I met a lot of people that talked about their Camino family and the whole thing sounded incredibly claustrophobic. Personally, for me, the pleasure was walking and wandering and encountering. There is the gamble that the person you spent an incredible hour with is someone you may never see again. That's life and teaches you to appreciate every minute.

Not having a Camino family appeals more than not but every person is different.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I dont believe it is possible to walk the Camino alone. You will meet so many marvellous people along the way you will lose count. I met a Spaniard in Fromista. He had no English and I have very little Spanish. We did not communicate at all and we did not walk together but every now and then we would meet again and exchange waves, thats all, just waves. The last wave was in Santiago. Because I also walk slowly, I often walked alone and by that I mean there was no one beside me but my guardian angel. There were pilgrims ahead and more coming up from behind and everyone spoke to each other. The one guy, from the Netherlands, that I teamed up with, seldom walked with me, but we always met up at a pre arranged albergue each evening. The one time I couldn't make it because of a pain in my foot, I thought I would never see him again. Two days later, I walked into Ponferrada and there he was having a rest day. In Santiago, I met people that I had not seen since Castrojeriz back in the Burgos area. So dont worry, you will make friendships that you will remember for the rest of your life. I now have friends in Texas, Netherlands and my own country, Ireland, that I still keep in touch with but none of them know each other
Buen Camino

By the way Trish, on a completely different point, bear in mind that in September every morning is a little darker than the day before. I forgot about that last September so had not brought spare batteries for my head torch. Of course, Murphy's law came into play and it packed in one cold dark morning a long way from the nearest shops. If there are any sights you wish to see, try to arrange your schedule so that you pass them during daylight hours. I missed so much marvellous scenery in the early mornings like the scallop shell fountain and the sights looking back from O Cebreiro. On the plus side, I got to see some marvellous sunrises

Hi Trish. I'm leaving SJPdP on the 8th so I'll be a few days behind you. Hope to see you along the Way!

Buen Camino!

Fr. Moses

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hoping to also meet interesting people as I walk...but I was warned by a young woman who walked the Camino two years ago that I might be disappointed. She expected to become part of a small group as in the movie, The Way. I was very surprised when she said she had a very difficult time meeting people who wanted to talk. She met many religious types who were praying or meditating and who did not wish to talk to her and also many fitness nuts who were trying to walk as fast as possible. Possibly she just had bad luck, but she plans on walking the Camino again next year.

I consider September to be the BEST time to walk the Camino and it would be the time I would walk if I had flexibility as to when and for how long (which I do not have!). As far as a Camino family, it could go both ways. I would not encourage anybody to "tie" themselves down and therefore limit their interactions along the Camino. My favorite part was meeting new people every day. If you do find lovely people that you want to spend more time with, that is great, otherwise learn to embrace the fact that there are many great people always ahead/behind you on the Camino.

Hoping to also meet interesting people as I walk...but I was warned by a young woman who walked the Camino two years ago that I might be disappointed. She expected to become part of a small group as in the movie, The Way. I was very surprised when she said she had a very difficult time meeting people who wanted to talk. She met many religious types who were praying or meditating and who did not wish to talk to her and also many fitness nuts who were trying to walk as fast as possible. Possibly she just had bad luck, but she plans on walking the Camino again next year.

I'd probably qualify as one of the "religious type", but still hope to find folks to chat with along the way. Hope there are folks willing to talk when I hit the road in September. :)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Why would you want to walk with just one set of people for the entire Camino? Part of the experience is meeting so many different people along the Way, and also the time spent by yourself.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't think that you need a "Camino family" to enjoy the experience. Walk your own Camino.

Buen Camino.

I wanted to walk solo, meaning at my own pace stopping & starting as I pleased - and got talking to lots of people - sometimes walking with someone but most of the time at bars & other stopping points along the way. So I did not get into too much a 'family' but ended up with a 'clan' - lots of people who I had met once, twice or kept bumping into. Several of the other English speaking pilgrims I got to know did have more of a family thing going- but they weren't too exclusive - and even they were a little amazed at how many older Germans I met along the way despite my lack of German and often their lack of English. I think I would have found a 'family' too restricting - as I enjoyed the independence to stopping to look at something, or changing plans to stop shorter or walk longer. But meeting people sometimes takes a little bit of being bold- of asking to sit down & join someone at a bar, of offering someone a sweet, of stopping to check someone is okay- and often that boldness pays off - I got bought lunch one day by a canadian couple doing a 'luxury' version of Sarria to SdeC because I spoke to them going into the bar - I got a shoulder massage from 3 Korean ladies I met climbing up O'Cebreiro and who I called out to as they nearly walked past the albergue in Fonfria- someone else gave me their staff as I shared some nuts on the way to Astorga as he was heading home that evening> Other times it was someone else's boldness to introduce themselves like climbing up from Rabanal a spanish woman caught up with me & said could we walk up together, turns out she was a commercial pilot and we had great fun for a few hours but I never saw her again.

For me I preferred the clan- of adding new people to it along the way, but that takes a little of being bold

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I think you can see by the responses so far that the concept of the "Camino family" is a very fluid thing. While it does happen, the formation of a close-knit group that walks together for the entire Camino, like in the movie "The Way," is the exception rather than the rule. Even walking at your slower pace, you'll find plenty of interesting people to comprise your "family" for a few days, then as individuals drop out or move on, someone else always appears to take their place. And sooner or later, those that went ahead will stop for a rest day, or you yourself will take a rest day, and surprise! surprise! -- the missing person will suddenly reappear for a day or two, or perhaps longer. So you can see, your Camino family may in actually be several people who weave their way in and out of your life as you walk along the Camino. And it is really exciting to meet up with a long-lost friend, especially if you haven't seen them for perhaps weeks. That's why many pilgrims linger for a few days in Santiago, hanging around the Cathedral plaza to see their Camino friends as they arrive and share their excitement and joy of completing the journey.
Buen Camino,
Jim

I enjoyed that movie and appreciated that it exposes the Camino to so many people that otherwise would never have heard of it. I suppose though there are people out there that may believe too much of what they see on the screen.

I met one young lady on the Camino who was very concerned and upset that she could not catch-up to another group whom she had met and had grown to like one of the young men in it. I saw her several times on the Camino and I hope that little bit of drama didn't spoil the experience too much for her.

Let the Camino happen to you. To have expectations will cloud the opportunities which may otherwise appear. While every pilgrim has a vision of what their Camino will be like, the "Camino" has a vision of what it wishes to bestow upon you! Listen for it.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks for being so understanding. If you don't mind one more question....what's the difference between Monks and Priests?

Hi Jan, a monk is called to live a life of prayer. We live in a monastery and pray the public prayers of the church (Divine Office) as well as our private prayers. Some monks are priests as well. A priest is ordained to preform the sacraments of the church(baptism, hear confession, offer the sacrifice of the Mass, minister to the sick etc.). Hope that answers your question.

Buen Camino and God bless!

There are! Like you I am not planning on rushing this experience even though I am going the end of May. From what I have read is that even walking at different distances, many "slower walkers" still meet up with those that walk faster and longer.

Kris

One of the great paradoxes in life is that the more we serve others the happier we are. It is a mindset that allows an individual to sense the needs of others. Too often our goals that relate to happiness begin with "I want", which is necessarily egocentric.

The miracle of pilgrimage is that it can change one's life; it really can be a new beginning; to "be" a new way. However, on closer reflection we see that we possess those qualities in ourselves and the "new" is really more of a focus on those qualities and ways of being that have been with us all along. We are just prioritizing our thoughts and actions in accordance with these long unused qualities.

If we want to find relationships or experience meaningful interactions then we must become aware of others, rather than just being there. Serve them willingly and with joyful self-sacrifice. This is not simply a way of life for the Religious but for all those who seek after happiness.

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi, Trish,
I think your concern about having a "family" is a legitimate one.
I walked solo yet found myself falling in with a few people who walked the same pace as me. Over time, we kept bumping into each other and that's how we became a family. I didn't even realized it had happened until well into the middle of my Camino.
Along the way, I met, and walked with, many others. Faces you recognize from an albergue, from a cafe, someone you share a table with at dinner. I have literally dozens of people with whom I have fond memories. Most eventually disappeared. They remain friends, but not family.
Perhaps you can just keep in mind that you are doing this Camino for yourself, not for the people you may run into. You main companion will be yourself. Every person you walk with, whether for an hour, a day, or a week, will provide a special relationship, a special grace that you didn't have before.
The Camino will provide what you need. You are in for a wonderful adventure.
Buen Camino.
Kathy

Trish, don't worry about distances and acquiring a Camino family. The Camino will provide.
Take your time and smell the roses, it's a wonderful experience. If you miss anything, don't worry, you'll be back!!!.
The Camino never finishes with you, or you with it

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I found there were always people walking faster and slower than me, and even people walking the same speed would walk shorter and longer distances. We made a number of good friends along the way, none of whom walked with us for very long. We reconnected with some people by chance further along the trail, and when that happened it was a special treat. Letting go of new friendships was always a little hard for me. Saying good-bye to somebody could always be for the last time -- I never knew if that was going to be the case. Still, some friends made on the Camino are still in touch, and others live on in my memory.

Hi Trish. Isn't is wonderful the way folk respond on this forum? There is plenty of support and encouragement for you as you plan your trip and then walk it at your own pace. I'm leaving tomorrow and have exactly the same 'plan', although who knows, one day I might walk much further than the next and another day I might not walk at all. I figure on about 12-14kms a day over all. Every way of walking will bring rewards, I'm certain of this and perhaps the more measured way [if we have the luxury of time and finance], will see us meeting up with other like minded folk. Then moving on...to see what the next day brings. Best wishes and Buen Camino!!

Trish, as all the others have said, don't worry. I started out walking with a friend who suffered with very painful feet and had to leave, so from Leon I walked on my own. Before Leon we had always met, lost and found lots of people, but walking on my own I did get to know people even easier. I suppose when someone is obviously a unit - friends, couples, even Camino families - it makes it that little bit more difficult to ask to share their table, walk with them or start talking. When I walked alone I was never alone, and I started not only taking the initiative to contact more, but I also felt I had a constant companion: My Camino. I even started thinking and sometimes talking about it as a separate entity (which no one seemed to find strange, luckily).

Then I did find two Camino sisters and walked with them for two weeks, sharing rooms and walking as a group. But when they decided they had three days left to walk to Santiago, My Camino only had two days left and they understood that. So I said goodbye to them in Melide, walked on to Santiago on my own again, and waited for them on the square when they came in the day after me. I was with them, but I was also alone, and I had a responsibility to My Camino, to follow that and not them, if that makes sense. And I will do that again. Next time I will start out solo and walk (with) My Camino and see where it takes me.

Buen Camino, Trish - it will be a great adventure!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Trish, as all the others have said, don't worry. I started out walking with a friend who suffered with very painful feet and had to leave, so from Leon I walked on my own. Before Leon we had always met, lost and found lots of people, but walking on my own I did get to know people even easier. I suppose when someone is obviously a unit - friends, couples, even Camino families - it makes it that little bit more difficult to ask to share their table, walk with them or start talking. When I walked alone I was never alone, and I started not only taking the initiative to contact more, but I also felt I had a constant companion: My Camino. I even started thinking and sometimes talking about it as a separate entity (which no one seemed to find strange, luckily).

Then I did find two Camino sisters and walked with them for two weeks, sharing rooms and walking as a group. But when they decided they had three days left to walk to Santiago, My Camino only had two days left and they understood that. So I said goodbye to them in Melide, walked on to Santiago on my own again, and waited for them on the square when they came in the day after me. I was with them, but I was also alone, and I had a responsibility to My Camino, to follow that and not them, if that makes sense. And I will do that again. Next time I will start out solo and walk (with) My Camino and see where it takes me.

Buen Camino, Trish - it will be a great adventure!
"When I walked alone I was never alone," - What a wonderful oxymoron! It's so true. With the aloneness came a togetherness.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
... but I was also alone, and I had a responsibility to My Camino, to follow that and not them, if that makes sense. And I will do that again. Next time I will start out solo and walk (with) My Camino and see where it takes me....

I am old and walk slowly yet during more than 450 cumulative camino days have met and chatted with a multitude of pilgrims. Some have soon passed by; others stayed as chance companions for a day, several days or even weeks.

However each sunlit morning there has been one constant matinal companion - my shadow. Shades of Peter Pan! Always there slightly to the right when the morning sun is behind, is this uncomplaining, intimate presence. However, it does seems to slouch a bit! ...Most importantly as long as it's there I vividly sense that I, too, am there and very much aware of the fleeting moment.

Carpe Diem,

Margaret Meredith

Last edited:
HA! Try and NOT end up with some sort of Camino Family! There were times I did...it didn't work! Thank goodness. I would get ahead. Get behind. Walk with. They reappeared after days. They were in Santiago when I finally got there. Some others arrived after me while I was still in town! Yup...just like "real" family! They're always there. You will make friends. Truly. And yup...just like the family back home...I still talk to 'em. Well, most of 'em!! Just like the ones I started with...here at home!! :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Trish - I envy the time you will have to walk to, around, and in historic structures and parts of cities and towns off the camino path. I walked in February and March, and much was closed, from albergues to restaurants/bars to shops, etc.

I bet you will collect an assortment of people that become "family" -- some who you will remain close to after you return home, some who will be like a distant relative you meet once in your life at a reunion or wedding, and most in the middle.

I was very fortunate to reach Sarria at the same time a large group from a Porto Portugal catholic high school began their camino (caminho in Portguese). We met in Palais de Rei and adopted one another for the remainder of the journey to Santiago. In three days, we learned much from one another, shared meals and the same sleeping quarters. The 200 of us entered the cathedral square and pilgrim mass together.

I wondered before I left for France whether I would meet people and make friends. Evidently, I didn't need to worry about that. It is said that opposites attract, but on the camino other laws of physics apply: like attracts like, pilgrim to pilgrim, locals and pilgrims, the list goes on.

Buen camino.

Hi Trish, I walked the Camino last Sept/October (2013) and had done a lot of reading before I left home. There was lots of talk about finding your 'Camino Family' and I was sceptical about this. As a slightly mature women walking alone I wondered how this would happen and if it would happen. I met so many wonderful people some I knew for a day, some a saw everyday but because of language barriers we just waved or smiled at each other, but in reaching Santiago we laughed together and shared a hug and a laugh. Others who you saw every few day, checked in with regularly, just so you knew where they were. And also for me I met 3 very different guys I met at different times and about 2 weeks in we seemed to jell and we became a little group of 4 unlikely people who walked together for another 3 weeks. But it was not just the 4 of us that I considered my Camino Family but everyone who came in and out of my life during this time. I email my 3 walking buddies who are from 3 different countries, but also think of and contact others who made up what I consider to be my special friends from this time.
I am thinking about my next Camino and wonder how it could be as great as the first because of the people I met along the way. But in my mind each Camino I will do will offer me its own special family. Anyway Trish, if you are open to it you will find your Camino Family or they will find you! They are out there waiting to meet you. Have fun!

Hola

Who knows... maybe the day you start several other people will begin who walks 'exactly' the same pace as you...
One never knows what the camino will present for one :)
Regardless, as many has written, do not worry. Everyone who walks the camino experience it differently, but looking through this website, it seems as many has a positive experience...

Buen Camino
Lettinggo

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Let the Camino happen to you. To have expectations will cloud the opportunities which may otherwise appear. While every pilgrim has a vision of what their Camino will be like, the "Camino" has a vision of what it wishes to bestow upon you! Listen for it.
I was on the Camino last September and plan to return this September to finish; I met many people along the way from many different countries and I didn't meet one person I didn't like. I found the people always to be mutually supportive of one another, sharing, friendly, kind and really pleasant. I am a fairly religious person but that certainly doesn't preclude spending time chatting and sharing experiences with other people. Even when you aren't walking with someone, you have yourself (and God, if you want to commune with Him) as company and it provides a great deal of time for introspection and the chance to really look at your life, what you have done or failed to do and what you should do when you return to your normal life. The Camino is an unforgettable experience for everyone and one of the things from my life about which I feel very positive. Just do it and don't worry about a thing; you won't regret it.

One of the great paradoxes in life is that the more we serve others the happier we are. It is a mindset that allows an individual to sense the needs of others. Too often our goals that relate to happiness begin with "I want", which is necessarily egocentric.

The miracle of pilgrimage is that it can change one's life; it really can be a new beginning; to "be" a new way. However, on closer reflection we see that we possess those qualities in ourselves and the "new" is really more of a focus on those qualities and ways of being that have been with us all along. We are just prioritizing our thoughts and actions in accordance with these long unused qualities.

If we want to find relationships or experience meaningful interactions then we must become aware of others, rather than just being there. Serve them willingly and with joyful self-sacrifice. This is not simply a way of life for the Religious but for all those who seek after happiness.

Michael:
The Jesuits taught us so many years ago that "a good deed is its own reward"; life since those days has taught me that they were right, as they usually were.
Buen Camino:
Roberto

Hello Trish

I'm leaving from St Jean on September 14 and plan to be in Santiago on October 20. I'm sure our paths will cross on the Camino.

I'll watch for you!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back