• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Another walk in spain 2014

jerbear

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de madrid, camino francis, camino inverino (2012, 2013,2014)
CdM, Francis, San salvador, primativo june 2015 CDM , francis, inverino 2016
Camino madrid, via de Plata. Santiago.
Coast of the dead malpica to muxia
Hello, I will be arriving on May 29 madrid and take off north. This will be my third time. Will most likly connect at shagun. May stop to see Reb. Then west to Ponferada. Drop south and go camino inverino stop in and visit penolope, on to santiago. Will relax in vigo for a spell. Then south to Lisbon....Seville....Cadiz. Return madrid I have 10 weeks again. I will bump into someone from here I am sure.Buen camino!

Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Buen Camino!!

Hello, I will be arriving on May 29 madrid and take off north. This will be my third time. Will most likly connect at shagun. May stop to see Reb. Then west to Ponferada. Drop south and go camino inverino stop in and visit penolope, on to santiago. Will relax in vigo for a spell. Then south to Lisbon....Seville....Cadiz. Return madrid I have 10 weeks again. I will bump into someone from here I am sure.Buen camino!

I'll be walking in your footsteps (same combo Madrid&Invierno) 3 weeks later ;)
Penelope? Are you reffering to Penelope in Castrotane?
Will you be able to post some info while on he road? That would be much appreciated although I've made quite a bit of research.

Ultreia!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Yes. Penelope in castrotane. We met last year. Not sure when i will land there and if I will stay. I carry a tent so i camp wild alot of the time. Info while on trail? Well i am not sure what I am bringing as far as electronics. However, I am still looking for my note from last year. LOL I try to post when I can. Something about the electronic thing has some void on a trek. I enjoy the freedom of being disconnected from the world as I wander. Lets wait and see. The camino is my pull star. I just allow it to happen.
Buen camino!

jerry

Most read last week in this forum

Hello I am in the planning phase of the Camino de Madrid. Hoping to start walking in late May. The Confraternity of James' guidebook in out of print and no longer available, so I have been basing...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.