• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Keeping this invaluable forum alive

alexwalker

Forever Pilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
2009-2022: CFx6, CP, VdlPx2, Mozarabe, more later.
Dear pilgrim friends; new and perhaps frightened, as well as us experienced and more relaxed ones:

This forum is undoubtably the most valuable resource on the Internet for people who want to walk the Camino(s), searching for help, encouragement and advice, or people who have done it, and want to share and help others. But it takes time and money for Ivar to keep it running. He has a humble "donate" feature in the right-side menu or top menu bar (which he humbly does not push on you), and I challenge you to support his good work. For a one-time donation of 40+ Euro, your concience is saved, and you also get access to the "Premium" part of the forum, otherwise hidden for you, as well as a forum badge for your backpack. And advertising (often necessary to finance a website) is turned off, as well.

It's not that I doubt that Ivar is capable of running this into infinity; he has proven that, but we could all help out a little in order to ease it a bit, don't you think? I do.

I post this in the Frances section, since it is the most visited section of the forum.

Sorry if this is inapropriate, Ivar, but I just thought, as an impartial 3rd party, that I should make people more aware of this fine opportunity to contribute to a thriving and blessed community of all us pilgrims and wannabies;) Maybe this should be a sticky in all forums? ;)

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
What is the Premium part of the forum?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Alex, bualadh bas as we say in the Emerald Isle, for many of us reading and posting in the forum is a pleasure we can indulge in as and when we feel like it, for Ivar, it is a huge, ongoing commitment for which we all should be truly thankful and for those of us with a few spare spondulicks, a donativo is well warranted.

Seamus

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Me also wants to know this! SY
It is nothing much; Just a list of donating people that Ivar pays special attention to, without letting go of all the others visitors at the forums, in his kindness.

Having said that, My thoughts are that everyone should think about what we receive here. I most sincerely think that we all should keep together and offer a kind donation to Ivar's efforts, in order to keep this forum as good as it is today. Just my thoughts on helping Ivar in his daily struggles.

Last edited:
I thought the premium part was no advertisements for those who donate???

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Donating to support Ivar's efforts at maintaining this forum is an investment in the future of the Camino, at least for those folks who can manage in English. Without it, many pilgrims would be clueless and make too many mistakes that would affect the quality of their experience.

Also, and selfishly for anyone who has done a Camino and "got it" having the forum provides a safety or escape valve - like on a pressure cooker. We can "talk" among ourselves as experienced pilgrims about all aspects of the Camino. We share experiences, and advice. Over time, this improves the overall Camino experience for anyone who reads these posts.

I for one would have a tough slog back at home without it. My wife is tolerant of what she calls my "obsession." However, not having experienced it herself, she cannot comprehend the profound change it makes in a person. I am working on changing her status to passively tolerant to a veteran...

All this said, we all need the forum for any variety of reasons. PLEASE find a way to donate, even a few Euros to the forum during this holiday season. After all, money is like manure. It does no good unless it is spread around... ;)

Happy holidays to all!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
That is interesting Ivar. Am I accessing it automatically or is there a link I should be able to see and am missing?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I’m glad this thread was started as I never noticed the donate option at the top of the page before.

I for one would (and will shortly) gladly donate to help maintain this crucial and instrumental forum, as it provides invaluable information and perhaps more importantly, esprit de corp.

Additionally, I can appreciate the need for financial support to aid in the yearly cost of the site. However, the real value of donations, is more in-line with the personal time spent in the development and maintenance of this forum.

Therefore, I believe financial recognition is a well-deserved and added incentive for a job well done! Or as we say in the military, Bravo Zulu!

Cheers,

Dave

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
it costs 25 pounds a year to be a member of c s j should i donate direct to ivar instead.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Ivar, We have not noticed it yet. But regardless, thanks for all you do. We do appreciate it. Dayton and Karen.
Thank you for your donation!

If you look under your username:
Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 13.07.17.png
...you will see the "Donating Member" badge that indicates that you have donated. Also you will see a "Thank you for donating" message all the way at the top + you will see that the advertising has disappeared. Do you see it?

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Ivar thanks for this forum and for your package service in Santiago. It was a real pleasure for Arlene and me to meet you last September.
Keep up the good work.

A thought has just come to me, instead of that long todo list why not just add it to our Christmas list?

If you do agree, and haven't done it yet, Happy Christmas everyone lets make it a prosperous New Year for our dear friends Ivar and the forum! :)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Dear pilgrim friends; new and perhaps frightened, as well as us experienced and more relaxed ones:

This forum is undoubtably the most valuable resource on the Internet for people who want to walk the Camino(s), searching for help, encouragement and advice, or people who have done it, and want to share and help others. But it takes time and money for Ivar to keep it running. He has a humble "donate" feature in the right-side menu or top menu bar (which he humbly does not push on you), and I challenge you to support his good work. For a one-time donation of 40+ Euro, your concience is saved, and you also get access to the "Premium" part of the forum, otherwise hidden for you, as well as a forum badge for your backpack. And advertising (often necessary to finance a website) is turned off, as well.

It's not that I doubt that Ivar is capable of running this into infinity; he has proven that, but we could all help out a little in order to ease it a bit, don't you think? I do.

I post this in the Frances section, since it is the most visited section of the forum.

Sorry if this is inapropriate, Ivar, but I just thought, as an impartial 3rd party, that I should make people more aware of this fine opportunity to contribute to a thriving and blessed community of all us pilgrims and wannabies;) Maybe this should be a sticky in all forums? ;)
MOST APPROPRIATE !
Thank you.

Thanks so much for raising the issue of donations. I've just made mine with much appreciation to everyone involved in this wonderful forum.
I can't get enough of the Camino in my 'real' life and am a financial member of 3 of the 'confraternities' internationally (UK, USA and Australia). Over the years since my first Camino in 2009, each of them has offered me different (and happily complementary) things.
While I'm always slow to make any digital footprint (having only officially signed up to this forum last year), it makes complete sense for a crank like me to be a 'financial' member of this forum as well!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Ivar, I hope this thread has helped in supporting your generous efforts for all us pilgrims in the world; Keeping a live and prosperous forum running, giving us so much help and "training wheels". You are now on my yearly donating list, and I am very happy with that. It is such a small amount of good in the world of bad that we are struggling in. :) As I sit here in the icy Arctic Norway, planning for my next Camino (Frances, yes, one more time), I am warmed by the many friendly threads and posts, once again helping me to plan, prepare, and complete my journey. I cannot fully express my gratitude for this (your) resource, but I suspect you'll get the meaning of it... So, I am sooo very happy to warmly contribute to this blessed society.

(To all of you walking; Don't you feel like a family? I do, and want to see you on the Way...)

Det var fantastisk å finne dette forumet og få all hjelpen, Ivar! (Norwegian thank you style)

Last edited:
This forum was where I got all the right advice, info and encouragement for my first Camino (Leon to Santiago about 18 months ago) - worked out fantastically, so memorable! and hopefully more to come. It's a privilege to make a donation towards Ivar's costs in keeping this great community in place.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
What is the Premium part of the forum?
I think the "premium" just means that if you contribute, you can log in as a member and there won't be any advertising to interfere with the purity of the experience.

We all love this forum. We all want the host to be able to keep this going. But please don't "challenge" us to contribute.

If you want to, but can't afford to contribute right now and you still want to help, visit all of the advertising links DIRECTLY FROM HERE. Referrals to the advertisers' sites (not the DISPLAY of ads) are tracked and are how the host gets paid by serving ads.

I actually wish there was a way to both contribute AND see the ads!

I think the "premium" just means that if you contribute, you can log in as a member and there won't be any advertising to interfere with the purity of the experience.

We all love this forum. We all want the host to be able to keep this going. But please don't "challenge" us to contribute.

If you want to, but can't afford to contribute right now and you still want to help, visit all of the advertising links DIRECTLY FROM HERE. Referrals to the advertisers' sites (not the DISPLAY of ads) are tracked and are how the host gets paid by serving ads.

I actually wish there was a way to both contribute AND see the ads!
The Premium part of the forum has since been removed. All members, donating or not, now get access to exactly the same content.

Hola Ivar,
I might be missing something but I cannot see a Donate button. Will it re-appear when my donation runs out, or where should I be looking for it?
I do know that it depends on which computer I use as to whether I can see everything properly.

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hola Ivar,
I might be missing something but I cannot see a Donate button. Will it re-appear when my donation runs out, or where should I be looking for it?
I do know that it depends on which computer i use as to whether I can see everything properly.
When your "donation time" runs out you will start to see ads and under the ads you will see a donation link. It will be the same on any computer as long as you are logged in as the same user. (Your donation is connected to your user, not to a computer).

There is another way to get to the donation page as well... it is called "Account Upgrades", see here:
Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 3.38.24 PM.png

I hope this helps!
Ivar

Thank you - so I will see the donation button when my donation runs out, but can find it before hand as you say. I didn't know or think to look there.

I realised it was linked to me as user, but my mini PC contracts the page and 'loses' some bits partway under others. The problem of a 7" screen on an old computer.........
:)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Thank you Alex for this post. I have been a member of this forum for nearly three years and used the community's advice in planning my Camino Frances in 2012. I recently saw your post when planning my second trip to Spain walking the Norte in 2015. It never occurred to me to donate, and I didn't know you could until today. Having said that, I agree with you on the "value" of this online peregrino community and took up your suggestion for a donation. I have received so much from this forum, so it was a good feeling to give back and show my appreciation. Best regards, John

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Thank you Alex for this post. I have been a member of this forum for nearly three years and used the community's advice in planning my Camino Frances in 2012. I recently saw your post when planning my second trip to Spain walking the Norte in 2015. It never occurred to me to donate, and I didn't know you could until today. Having said that, I agree with you on the "value" of this online peregrino community and took up your suggestion for a donation. I have received so much from this forum, so it was a good feeling to give back and show my appreciation. Best regards, John
Hola Jemitch - glad you have come on board as a "donating member" and for all the rest of the Forum Family - yes it is not compulsory to donate - but even E10 (thats about 3 coffees!) once a year will help maintain what is (IMHO) to most helpful traveller page - not just for those walking the Camino. The advice covers the complete gambit of issues - health; relationships; grief just to name a few. So please consider :)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks for bumping this thread up on the listings! I just noticed the other day that I was apparently not a "Donating Member" anymore. Then I realized the amount of time elapsed since I donated last and had a "Duh!" moment.:oops:

So, many thanks for the gentle reminder to contribute to the effort to make this site thrive, not just exist. It is, as @alexwalker describes, "invaluable".

B

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hola Jemitch - glad you have come on board as a "donating member" and for all the rest of the Forum Family - yes it is not compulsory to donate - but even E10 (thats about 3 coffees!) once a year will help maintain what is (IMHO) to most helpful traveller page - not just for those walking the Camino. The advice covers the complete gambit of issues - health; relationships; grief just to name a few. So please consider :)
Saint Mike - there are other reasons for currently not donating (as i've done in the past) besides not knowing about it.
10 (ten) months unemployment and ZERO unemployment benefits/support for e.g. (am tempted to add a polit statement here, but shall refrain)
and no, in this state of affairs i wouldn't dream about spending any funds on caffe's bought by the cup in cafe's etc. So yes, a donation to this valuable and appreciated forum is currently not possible/feasible and no amount of "so please consider" will manifest $$$. I contribute otherwise in a hopefully useful fashion - and will most certainly donate in $$ again when possible. - you just have to trust me on that one :)
cheers, c

Just re-upped my donation. It's been about a year since the last one. amorfati1, I consider it to be in your honor. Best of luck for future employment.

€149,-
The Dr is In: Well, it's been awhile since I've tried to wrap myself around any "serious" numbers, but I'll give it a go.
In 2007 I began planning my first Camino...I bought books ($120 worth...barely cracked the cover...now getting dusty), I bought at least three different types of shoes/boots ($460...chose the wrong boots to wear for the CF...I was still thinking AT; actually I wasn't thinking at all), I booked my travel to and from Madrid (didn't realize I could have saved both money and time using a "multi-cities" option by returning from SdC).
Aside from the many healthy walking tips, honest equipment reports, great/not so great albergues, safety concerns, or not...the Forum has saved me mucho $$$ on my subsequent Caminos and all for FREE.
Oh, two last things (maybe three): a trip to my psych was $120 per visit...haven't gone since 2008;).
Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Folks will eat $1.2 billion in just chicken wings:rolleyes: and spill way more beer than they will consume:eek:
On my first Camino the rate of exchange $ to euros was about $1.40 = E 1. Todays rate is: $1.13 to E 1. Hey, I'm sure we can shake the can for the Forum.
Moral: rather than paying for some spilled beer and a trip to the ER for overeating "Spicy-Hot" chicken wings...consider a $$ or two for the "cause"; because if it wasn't for Ivar there wouldn't be a Forum.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The Dr is In: Well, it's been awhile since I've tried to wrap myself around any "serious" numbers, but I'll give it a go.
In 2007 I began planning my first Camino...I bought books ($120 worth...barely cracked the cover...now getting dusty), I bought at least three different types of shoes/boots ($460...chose the wrong boots to wear for the CF...I was still thinking AT; actually I wasn't thinking at all), I booked my travel to and from Madrid (didn't realize I could have saved both money and time using a "multi-cities" option by returning from SdC).
Aside from the many healthy walking tips, honest equipment reports, great/not so great albergues, safety concerns, or not...the Forum has saved me mucho $$$ on my subsequent Caminos and all for FREE.
Oh, two last things (maybe three): a trip to my psych was $120 per visit...haven't gone since 2008;).
Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Folks will eat $1.2 billion in just chicken wings:rolleyes: and spill way more beer than they will consume:eek:
On my first Camino the rate of exchange $ to euros was about $1.40 = E 1. Todays rate is: $1.13 to E 1. Hey, I'm sure we can shake the can for the Forum.
Moral: rather than paying for some spilled beer and a trip to the ER for overeating "Spicy-Hot" chicken wings...consider a $$ or two for the "cause"; because if it wasn't for Ivan there wouldn't be a Forum.

SPILL BEER,HEATHENS :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Alex!! Casey & I met you on the Camino this past May & you shared some very yummy dried fish with us! (sorry I cannot remember the correct word for it.) Hope you are doing well & It's good to see you on here!

There are several parties interested in keeping this forum alive: not only pilgrims but also our helpers on the Way: give them room to speak (and Ivar obviously do, kind as he is)

But please donate. It is for the benefit of us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Camino de Santiago Forum

Thanks for bringing this up , Alex. We all need reminders to support good work like this forum as we can. Paypal is working fine.

€83,-
It is nothing much; Just a list of donating people that Ivar pays special attention to, without letting go of all the others visitors at the forums, in his kindness.

Having said that, My thoughts are that everyone should think about what we receive here. I most sincerely think that we all should keep together and offer a kind donation to Ivar's efforts, in order to keep this forum as good as it is today. Just my thoughts on helping Ivar in his daily struggles.

€149,-
I donated with PayPal on 5/11, I think the conversion was to $17.38 and nothing has changed on my account will donate more later but just wondered if it takes a month to kick in, not that the ads are a bother.

It is just a separate forum that is available to "Donating Members". Right now there is nothing much in there, but I am keeping a close eye on it.

For the other advantages of donating, have a look here:
http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/account/upgrades/

Thanks everyone!
Ivar
Ivar, tell me, how much do you lose in advert revenue for each one of us who donates? Do break even, make a multiple? What do you need each member to give to at least break even? Frankly, there are times the adds are a plus, so why would I pay to lose them, after all they are Camino minded....

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Ivar, tell me, how much do you lose in advert revenue for each one of us who donates? Do break even, make a multiple? What do you need each member to give to at least break even? Frankly, there are times the adds are a plus, so why would I pay to lose them, after all they are Camino minded....
A donation gives me more than "ad-clicking" ever would. The ads does not pay much.

Thank you to everyone who donates!!
Ivar

It is just a separate forum that is available to "Donating Members". Right now there is nothing much in there, but I am keeping a close eye on it.

For the other advantages of donating, have a look here:
http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/account/upgrades/

Thanks everyone!
Ivar
What? There's more? I donated to have the site supported by users instead of advertisers. To me Ivar is providing the best of web options: let the advertisers pay for people to get to know the place and then let the users pay to really make the place "our own."

€83,-
What? There's more? I donated to have the site supported by users instead of advertisers. To me Ivar is providing the best of web options: let the advertisers pay for people to get to know the place and then let the users pay to really make the place "our own."
No, this extra forum has since been discontinued. Donating and non donating members see the same content. One group with ads, the others with no ads.

Thanks for your donation!
Ivar

Ads! We have donated to support Ivar, but the removal of the ads is a real bonus. If you want to see the ads just don't log-in until you have read them. I don't know if you might have to clear the cookies to see the ads, but mine clear anyway on closing the browser, so I always have to log back in.
As usual, thank you Ivar, and it was good to meet you at last. :)

Cannot find the "Donate Link". Looking where you described . . . .

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Well done for posting this..............better jump on the link :)

Well done for posting this..............better jump on the link :)
If I want to be a double donor like Robo, what do I have to do ? Seriously, the new unlimited bookmark makes donating even more worth it.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
No, this extra forum has since been discontinued. Donating and non donating members see the same content. One group with ads, the others with no ads.

Thanks for your donation!
Ivar

Is there a record of how many donate?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Ivar, we all take it for granted the great job you have and continue to do for us, its so easy we just post it read and move on :) we little knowledge of the hard work keeping up behind the scenes thanks for the great service you have provided.

Zzotte

Sorry if this is inappropriate, Ivar, but I just thought, as an impartial 3rd party, that I should make people more aware of this fine opportunity to contribute to a thriving and blessed community of all us pilgrims and wannabies;) Maybe this should be a sticky in all forums? ;)

Thank you for your post. I just read this post, and you are correct, donating also removes advertisements for a period of time. I found that those who are advertising are mostly selling items used and needed by and for piligrinos. Im ok with that too, Ivar does such an incredible job. Not inappropriate at all. Thank you for your view on this important topic.

Rob

Us lifelong peregrinos know how to appreciate Ivar's continued efforts to maintain this Forum in keeping to make sense (not to forget the moderators either!):cool:. There is no such thing as a free meal: the ingredients have to be provided somehow.:eek: We therefore should allow Ivar to send a reminder to us when we should be ready to send our donation.;)
Who agrees?:rolleyes: (Those who don't agree pay double!:p)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
...:eek: We therefore should allow Ivar to send a reminder to us when we should be ready to send our donation.;)

The reappearance of the ads is reminder enough for me to hit the PayPal button :cool:
Buen Camino, SY

Us lifelong peregrinos know how to appreciate Ivar's continued efforts to maintain this Forum in keeping to make sense (not to forget the moderators either!):cool:. There is no such thing as a free meal: the ingredients have to be provided somehow.:eek: We therefore should allow Ivar to send a reminder to us when we should be ready to send our donation.;)
Thank you all! ..by the way, there is a reminder e-mail that goes out 7 days before a donation expire. Also, when you see the ads, that means that it has expired.

Thanks again!
Ivar

Very good that this thread is brought up again from time to time in order to inform new (and old) members of this opportunity to secure our invaluable information bank. Personally, I find it easy to donate a sum equivalent of a few beers each years to the Forum. Cheers. ;)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
This forum is undoubtably the most valuable resource on the Internet for people who want to walk the Camino(s), searching for help, encouragement and advice, or people who have done it, and want to share and help others. But it takes time and money for Ivar to keep it running.
Bravo ~ well said. I will get on it (making a donation)....the info and experience from others that I have gleaned from this forum is exactly why I have mustered up the courage and the commitment to do the Camino. I seriously don't know if it would have become a reality without this forum! (haven't done it yet - but May of 2016 will not be just a pipe dream for me...I will join in with the multitude that have gone before me.) I am grateful to all who take the time to participate on this forum and I am to grateful to Ivar!

Bravo ~ well said. I will get on it (making a donation)....the info and experience from others that I have gleaned from this forum is exactly why I have mustered up the courage and the commitment to do the Camino. I seriously don't know if it would have become a reality without this forum! (haven't done it yet - but May of 2016 will not be just a pipe dream for me...I will join in with the multitude that have gone before me.) I am grateful to all who take the time to participate on this forum and I am to grateful to Ivar!
Well said.

You have made a wise decision, to walk.

I will be somewhere on the Camino in May 2016. Maybe we'll meet one afternoon for a chat.

Ok, I see this now... this works only for the users that have donated in the new forum, on a €40,- level or above...
I donated via paypal July 12. I do not see donating member on my profile.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back