• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

El Camino for Diabetes 2014

El Camino for Diabetes 2014

View attachment 9726

Be a part of the Movement to Stop Diabetes!

Did you know every 20 seconds someone new is diagnosed with diabetes? Diabetes kills more people each year than AIDS and Breast Cancer combined. In fact, 1 in 3 of our children will develop diabetes in their lifetime if current trends continue.

This is why I am joining the American Diabetes Association in their quest to Stop Diabetes! Please join me in the fight by making a donation for my walking 500 miles on El Camino de Santiago de Compostela in northwestern Spain. You can do so by simply clicking on the “Support" button. You can make a difference!

Each dollar I raise will be used in the fight to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. Please make sure you mark your donation as "For Research Purposes Only".

Your generous gift will help improve the lives of the more than 370 million world-wide who suffer from diabetes and another 79 million people with pre-diabetes, in the hope that future generations can live in a world without this disease. Together, we can all make a difference!

Go to http://main.diabetes.org/goto/CaminoforDiabetes now and contribute as much as as little as you can for this worthy cause

Author
ArkBuilder
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back