• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accommodation in Cadavedo

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Theres a chance that the albergue will be full tomorrow. Does anyone know of any other options for sleeping in Cadavedo??

If you go to here be careful in their bathroom....
The cold water handle falls off and is certain to cause some pilgrimto go home early if it has not sent hundreds home yet....it is heavy, been broken along time ( as you can tell from chips in the basin) and they are aware of it and act like it can not be fixed. This was not an ideal place in my opinion, with that said my night out with friends this night was a lot of fun ....so it all equals the Camino. BUT I will say I have a problem with a VERY heavy metal object dropping on my toe/foot when these are very important on a Camino to keep safe....

Last edited:
Theres a chance that the albergue will be full tomorrow. Does anyone know of any other options for sleeping in Cadavedo??

Mundicamino lists these hotels, hostals, casa rurales and a camping.
  • Hotel Astur Regal ***
  • Hotel Torre Villademoros ***
  • Apartamentos El Paraíso de Juan **
  • Apartamentos La Casina de La Pica **
  • Pensión Casa Daniel *
  • Casa de Aldea Los Glayus***
  • Casa Rural La Regalina
  • Camping La Regalina

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

There is a small hotel in Canero about 7 km's further down the road. It is a restaurant hotel. It was clean and they will also serve dinner and breakfast. I believe it was 20 euro's plus dinner 10, breakfast 3. It is the only place to stay in Canero. My book also lists three other places in Cadavedo but there are all around 50 euro's. You could always just stop and check the price. You could get a double and share a room with someone you are comfortable.

Joe

Last edited:
I ended up at casa carin. Perfect! 15euros for a double, 20 for a single. Washer and full kitchen, extremely clean, and they give you the option to be picked up at the local bar

I ended up at casa carin. Perfect! 15euros for a double, 20 for a single. Washer and full kitchen, extremely clean, and they give you the option to be picked up at the local bar

Ok, how could I not stop in a place that is essentially named for me!! Perfect!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

I use Alltrails a lot here in the US, in Iceland, on the Via Podiensis and a bit on the CF. Will it be useful on the Norte? For example, people here say the "warm up" from Biarritz to Irun (or...
Last May I walked the first part of the Norte in the opposite direction, from Santander to Irun. Since I only had two weeks and couldn't reach Santiago anyway, I wanted to swim against the tide...
Tomorrow I fly to Bilbao to start my 5th stint on the Camino. I did the Frances in three parts (2016, 2017 and 2022). Last year I did the Portuguese from Porto. I did the first 200 km of the...
I thought I had this all figured out, but I have ended up with 2 train tickets from San Sebastian (I don't even know if it's the airport or the town) to Irun, instead of ONE that goes all the way...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.