• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Any Aucklanders planning a walk this year?

Kiwi-d

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Sep/Oct 2014
Hi. I'm planning to leave around late August for the Camino Frances and would love to catch up for a coffee and/or chat with any other Auckland walkers, past and present....

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I live in Mangawhai Heads. I walked the Camino in 2012 and am planning on walking it again Sept/Oct this year with my husband. Maybe we can PM.

Hi, happy to meet up some time after February, have walked many routes, Camino was my first, off in August to walk the Via Regia from the polish border.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I live in Mangawhai Heads. I walked the Camino in 2012 and am planning on walking it again Sept/Oct this year with my husband. Maybe we can PM.
Hi Carol. Thank you for your response and I'm very happy to PM if you know how. Do you need my email addy?

Hi, happy to meet up some time after February, have walked many routes, Camino was my first, off in August to walk the Via Regia from the polish border.
Thank you for responding too gittiharre, I'd love to meet up, I'm sure you're a mine of knowledge!

Just checking if this is a pm and gets to you. Carol

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
We did just a short walk last year, but will be returning to do 1,000km in May. Happy to make contact before then if you like - we're in Titirangi.

Thank you Rachael and Lise, lovely to hear from you and I will PM.

I'm currently in my MotorHome traveling NZ but have been considering walking the camino since mid last yr. This Year I may well do. 2 first devisions; the Month to start & the Way ti take ?

Sent from my iPhone using Camino de Santiago Forum

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I'm currently in my MotorHome traveling NZ but have been considering walking the camino since mid last yr. This Year I may well do. 2 first devisions; the Month to start & the Way ti take ?

Sent from my iPhone using Camino de Santiago Forum
Nice one John. You'll find so much information here to help you with your decisions.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.