• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Australian Friends of the Camino Inc

jl

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances('05, '07), Aragonese ('05), del Norte / Primitivo ('09), Via Tolosana (Toulouse '05), Via Podiensis (Le Puy '07), Via Lemovicensis (Troyes '09), VF ('12), Winter Camino ('13/'14) Cammino d'Assisi ('14) Jakobseweg (Leipzig - Paris '15) San Salvador/Norte ('15) Ignaciano ('16) Invierno ('16)
At last we have our membership forms and credentials ready to process! Attached is a copy of our membership forms, with all relevant details. Unfortunately we don't yet have other facilities such as paypal organised to pay fees, but we hope to organise some alternative in the future.

Financial members are entitled to a Pilgrim Credential which we will post (normal post) free of charge within Australia. If you require the credential very quickly you ask that you pay the heavy premium of $12.50 for Australia Post's platinum service.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Our website in production is:-

http://afotc.org/

oops - sorry - I have had to edit because I forgot to signe off! Regards, Janet

Attachments

• Membership Form 2011.pdf
    119.4 KB · Views: 150
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Well done, Janet et al. The site looks great.
Sharon

Thanks Sharon. Any contirbutions to it with particular regard to travelling etc for Austrlaians would be most welcome.

I have had an email re the reception of our first Credential in SJPDP and they were apparently most impressed! The pilgrims who are currently using them think they are very practical, which is nice to know.

regards, Janet

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back