• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Brisbane Pilgrims Meeting

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I envy you city folks! I live 200kms. from the nearest town .
The local pub aquaintances regard- learning spanish: travelling overseas: planing to walk!! 1000km's as passing strange! The residual drinkers give me strange looks as I hobble past on my nordic walking poles, wearing a 2 litre drink sack, on a road to nowhere.

I'm 68, recently broke my pelvis and then my neck- I'm a walking distaster area!

The weather here in Far North Queenland presently ranges from 35c. to 40c. with promise of rain that never comes:- not nice to be out in. But...

Unlike yous in Brisbane, Sydney etc. I won't getting to a meeting of like minded souls.

In reality I would have loved some support. My family also think I'm an idiot (and will get lost in Tokyo airport.)

Regards. Dave.

I envy you city folks! I live 200kms. from the nearest town .
The local pub aquaintances regard- learning spanish: travelling overseas: planing to walk!! 1000km's as passing strange! The residual drinkers give me strange looks as I hobble past on my nordic walking poles, wearing a 2 litre drink sack, on a road to nowhere.

I'm 68, recently broke my pelvis and then my neck- I'm a walking distaster area!

The weather here in Far North Queenland presently ranges from 35c. to 40c. with promise of rain that never comes:- not nice to be out in. But...

Unlike yous in Brisbane, Sydney etc. I won't getting to a meeting of like minded souls.

In reality I would have loved some support. My family also think I'm an idiot (and will get lost in Tokyo airport.)

Regards. Dave.

Dave,
Everyone on this site gives you their support. We are all with you and am sure you will have a great camino. Llew

Dave, does the Brahmin bull still drink at the Mt Carbine pub? We were there in 1999 and he tried to eat my hamburger!
Jacki on the Sunshine Coast.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Dave, does the Brahmin bull still drink at the Mt Carbine pub? We were there in 1999 and he tried to eat my hamburger!
Jacki on the Sunshine Coast.

Hi! Jack ,
surpising to get your message on this forum.
The locals are illiterate- few of the locals go to the pub except to bitch;
are you going to do, redo, the camino?
No Bulls, they used to walk around the village with their cows. They are now imprioned elsewhere.

I am 'escaping' to Spain in April, Maybe the running bulls drop into the local bar for few beers!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back