• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Brussels to Tours - Who did it? Een Nederlander? Een Belg?

Buniontrotter

What's around the corner?
Time of past OR future Camino
From Dublin, Ireland to Santiago, arrived May 2009
From St Jacobi Parochie to Santiago, arrived June 2014
From Seville, Via de la Plata, halfway there, October 2014
Completed Via de la Plata in May 2013
Will start in Brussels in September 2015 to lead onto the Voie de Tours and onto the Northern route and the Primitivo, God willing.
Next month I hope to start a new camino. This time from Brussels via Paris onto the Tours route. I have searched high and low but just cannot find anything on this route. They all send me onto Rocroi and Reims which I have done before and is good for those who want to continue from Vezelay. Is there anyone out there who has done it and can help me with advice re route and places to stay? I would very much appreciate it. In anticipation...

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
To begin your research check out this ACIR site in French. Perhaps this link will help with guide books.
Thank you so much for that - I am checking it out and it will certainly help with part of the way. From Brussels I have real trouble though, I'll keep on rooting

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Good luck with your pilgrimage and keep us updated please!
N

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I walked from Dinant to St Quentin. A very large part it is an old railroad perfect for walking and no traffic.
Walk to St Quentin youth hostel. check www.Casajac.org , on Website download the route to Compiegne and Paris. There are several nice places to stay.
Mail to "Seamus" see contactadress on website. Very nice guy and perfect help.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.