Where past pilgrims share, and future pilgrims learn

A donation to the forum removes advertising!
  1. New here?
    We have accumulated over 10 years of Camino Questions and Answers.
    Please Sign Up and plan your camino with us. Buen Camino! Ivar
  2. Are you a lurker?
    Interested in getting a daily email with the latest forum post? Get it here.

Bus Timetable from Fisterra to Santiago

Discussion in 'Traveling to/from the camino' started by peregrina nicole, Aug 26, 2009.

1. peregrina nicole

peregrina nicole Member

Hello,

I just finished the walk from Santiago to Fisterra via Muxia. If you want to see details of this, check out my 'Live from the Camino' posting. In the interests of helping people plan their return to Santiago, here are the bus times. The company is monbus (http://www.monbus.es). There are a number of buses that leave every day. The stop is just outside of the Albergue. On Mondays to Fridays, the bus leaves at: 8:20, 9:30, 11:45, 14:45, 16:45 and 19:45. On Saturdays, the buses leave at: 11:45, 13:45, 16:45 and 19:00. On Sundays and festival days, the buses leave at : 11:45, 16:45 and 19:45. The bus takes you to the Santiago bus station.

Buen Camino!

A Donation to the forum removes advertising.
  2. Portia1

Portia1 New Member

Does anyone know what the schedule would be for 12 October--a national holiday? I am assuming it would be limited festivale service--but it is the day I would like to go out to Finisterre and back.
  3. miguel_gp

miguel_gp Member Donating Member

4. Heliman1965

Heliman1965 New Member

Camino(s) past & future:
    May 19th 2012
    June 1st 2014
    Do you have to book your seat or can you just turn up at the bus stop??? We have booked to stay in a Hotel for 5 day when I arrive in Finisterre in June and then Santiago for 4 day before flying home to the UK so looking forward to it all...

God Bless you.
    Bryan
  5. whariwharangi

whariwharangi Active Member

Camino(s) past & future:
    Fall 2012
    I just turned up at the Fisterra (not Finisterre) bus stop. I was there December 2012 so no competition for seating. I'm not sure its even possible to buy in advance.

Maybe you'll have more success than I in trying to figure out if you can book it:
    http://www.monbus.es/index2.htm
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014