• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Congratulations Kiwi-family

Tia Valeria

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Pt Norte/Pmtvo 2010
C. Inglés 2011
C. Primitivo '12
Norte-C. de la Reina '13
C. do Mar-C. Inglés '15
Congratulations to you all for completing your 1000km walk. We have followed the blog and your posts are inspiring.
For those who have not seen the blog the link is here on the forum, together with their reason for walking.
1-000km-walk-for-water.
Have a safe journey home.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Fantastic achievement! Congratulations to you all, it has been great following your blog. You're all an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your Camino with us - and a safe journey home.

Congratulations to each and everyone of you (also your man at home). I love your honesty in your blog - especially the second post of 30 June. Buen camino for the last stretch back to SdC. Be blessed.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Congratulations to you all. What a journey you have had! Well done especially to the littlest of the children. I told my class of 8-9 year olds about you today, and they were highly impressed!
Margaret

Thanks to everyone - we are in Negreira, last day of walking tomorrow and the kids have asked if we can get up at 5! We have our own room, so I think we will!!
Santiago here we come - this time we will look at the cathedral instead of walking past with averted eyes!

We trust that you have a good final day. Compostelas? and a truly well earned certificate of distance each? A magnificent amount raised to give clean water to many in need.
Congratulations again and prayers for a safe journey home.
A final 'Buen Camino' for this time

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back