• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Express Bourricot

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery
48Shaun84 said:
Is this service still going to transport from Pamplona to SJ?

As of last year Express Bourrucot was unable to transport across the French/Spanish frontier.
The Pamplona to SJPdP service no longer operates; their other activities remain active.

For more info see this earlier Forum thread >> el-camino-frances/topic17766.html

MM

Is it just the service from Pamplona to SJPP that is no longer operating, or is it all service between SJPP and Spain that is no longer operating? Or should I check directly with Express Bourricot? Thank you!

OTH86 said:
Is it just the service from Pamplona to SJPP that is no longer operating, or is it all service between SJPP and Spain that is no longer operating? Or should I check directly with Express Bourricot? Thank you!

It is my understanding that is only their service across the French/Spanish frontier that is no longer operating . However do check with Express Bourricot for the latest update. Here is their current web >> http://www.expressbourricot.com/en.html. Please do post here what you discover.

Good luck and Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The Pamplona taxi company does offer service to Saint Jean.
About 95€ in daytime, 125€ at night/ late evening.

They are not cheap, but I was very happy with their service - reliable an I had a very nice driver.

taxipamplona.es

It is my understanding that is only their service across the French/Spanish frontier that is no longer operating . However do check with Express Bourricot for the latest update. Here is their current web >> http://www.expressbourricot.com/en.html.

Please do post here what you discover.
Good luck and Buen Camino,
Margaret Meredith[/quote]

Here is the reply I received from Caroline at Express Bourricot with all her contact information. Hopefully, this will help clear up some questions. The opening page of the website has a list of departure times and destinations for all of June 2013. Under the drop-down menu at the top of the page - SERVICES, one can find Luggage Transportation and Persons Transportation, and a couple of other items. The website appears to be very current.
Buen Camino
Terry

Hello,
we don't do transport from pamplona or from Roncesvalles to St JPP.
But i always do transport from St jean PP to Roncesvalles or to Pamplona.
In my website you will find the information about our service.
Thank you,
Caroline

EXPRESS BOURRICOT
Aphessetche Caroline
Maison Jauberriko Borda
Quartier Mitxadoy
64220 Ispoure, France

Tel: (+33) (0)6 61 96 04 76
Email: apcaroline@hotmail.com

When I try to access the link for express bourricot, I get a warning that there is malware. Does anyone have a better web address for caroline?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I have checked the link and to me it seems totally OK.
However this message comes up:
"the season 2015 is closed. Thanks you to contact us from january 4th of 2016 for any information or booking!"

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...
Hi All, I have booked a walking week away from home arriving in Porto on 9th May at 19.10 (all being well). My initial intention was travel to Vigo by train and walk to Santiago, returning to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.