• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

From Biarritz to Irun

karczt

Hello,

I'd like to ask some help. I'm arriving on 24th of July in Biarritz airport.
I bought a train ticket from Bayonne to Irun. How can i get the Trains Station in Bayonne by bus?
How can i recognise on the bus where I need to get off bus at Train station? and how can I know where to get off from train in Irun?

Thank you in advance for help!

Br,
Tibor

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Chronoplus bus #14 goes from BIQ Airport doors to Gare Bayonne.

See the picture here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gare_de_Bayonne

Did you know Chronoplus bus #C goes to Gare Biarritz? Its a lot closer to the airport than is Gare Bayonne and is in your direction of travel.

SNCF trains terminate in Hendaye or Irun. If you have a ticket to Irun, the train will not go further.

The visual clue is the train will cross a significant bridge just prior to arrival at Irun.

My train ticket is from Bayonne to Irun. so I can't go further. it's great! :)
I didn't know that there is a bus which runs between airport and train station.
Thank you for your help!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
For 2 euros Br. don't worry.
When there and on the bus steps

There is a helpful info desk near baggage claim. I took the bus last week from the airport to Hendaye for 2,40 and it was a nice ride through St Jean de Luz. Then walk across the Pont St Jacques into Irun. No need for train. Buen camino!

Heading westward on the norte

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Route 64

Attachments

• cg64-transports64-fichehoraire105x150-816-new-1013bd.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Many tix are fully refundable or changeable. Worth a try!

Heading westward on the norte

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.