• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Guía del Camino del Salvador

angulero

¡Hola!.
Veo que hay muy poca información sobre este camino. En este enlace podéis descargar una guía con las etapas y más cosas. Es un archivo PDF.

Hello. I see that there is very little information on this way. In this connection you can unload a guide the stages and more things. It is a file pdf.

http://puertadeasturias.es/documents/download/12

Si no os funciona este enlace, la podéis encontrar aquí.
If this connection does not work to you you can find, it here.

http://puertadeasturias.es/guias-turismo-asturias

El Camino del Salvador puede ser una buena opción para alargar un poco más el Camino Primitivo o para hacerlo si tenéis pocos días y no os da más no llegar a Santiago. Es un camino muy solitario. De hecho, he leído que hace unos días durmieron en el albergue de La Robla cuatro peregrinos y fue el día de mayor afluencia.
Hay una serie de peregrinos que de forma altruista están mejorando la señalización de este camino. Además ha abierto algún nuevo albergue, como el de La Robla.
The Way of El Salvador can be a good option to extend a little plus the Primitive Way or to do it if you have a few days to spare to arrive at Santiago. It is a very solitary way. In fact, I read that days ago four pilgrims slept in the shelter of La Robla and was the day of greatest number.
There is a group of pilgrims that of altruistic form are improving the signalling of this way. In addition they have opened a new shelter, like the one at La Robla.

http://fsvr1.ibdinternet.com/read.php?6,314867

Aquí podéis ver como hacen las fechas.

http://fsvr1.ibdinternet.com/read.php?6,312448

Y en este como las ponen.

http://fsvr1.ibdinternet.com/read.php?6,314650

Aquí os dejo unas fotos de las primeras etapas.

http://fsvr1.ibdinternet.com/read.php?6,315556

http://fsvr1.ibdinternet.com/read.php?6,315905

http://fsvr1.ibdinternet.com/read.php?6,317485

Buen camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Angulero!

Que bien!
Muchas gracias por todos los peregrinos en este camino.
Lo he hecho el ano pasado - sin el albergue en la Robla, sin senalisation...
Este camino es tan bonito, impresionante y rico!

Que suerte que por la etapa Poladura - Pajares fue con una Asturiana y no sola...
(aunque a nos dos, nos quasi hemos perdido en este etapa... con un poco de niebla tambien...)

Hay un guia pero solo en ingles - y no esta mal ! (bueno, si tu idioma no es el ingles, a veces, puede ser un poco complicado...)
Escrito por algunas personas en este foro!

Una pregunta : hay una descripcion del itinerario tambien ? (no he visto a una en el sitio...)

Thank you very much from all the pilgrims in this way.
I have made it the past year - without the shelter in Robla, without senalisation…
This way is so tuna, impressive and rich!
That luck that by the Poladura stage - Barns was with Asturian and a nonsingle one…
(although us two, quasi we also have to us lost in this stage… with a little fog…)
There is in a only English guide but - and not this bad one! (good, if your language is not the English, sometimes, it can be a little complicated…)
Writing by some people in this forum!
A question: there is a description of the itinerary also? (I have not seen one in the site…)

No sé si te refieres a perfiles de las etapas o poblaciones por las que pasa. Si te fijas, al final de cada etapa la guía pone un resumen de las poblaciones por las que pasa y sus coordenadas, además del perfil.
I do not know if you talk about to profiles of the stages or towns through which it passes. If you pay attention, at the end of each stage the guide puts a summary of the populations through which it passes and its coordinates, besides the profile.

dibujobzk.jpg

La guía creo que está escrita por algún peregrino que va describiendo por donde pasa y los cruces que toma. Lo que pasa es que está en español, la tendríais que traducir.

Os dejo este enlace de un foro donde escriben las personas que están señalizando el camino. Si tenéis alguna duda se lo podéis preguntar a ellos y seguro que os responden.
The guide I believe is written by some pilgrim describing through where it passes and the crossings that take. What happens is that it is in Spanish you would have, it to translate. I leave this connection you of a forum where the people write who are signalizing the way. If you have some doubt you can be asked them and certainly they respond to you.

http://fsvr1.ibdinternet.com/list.php?6

Yo no he hecho el camino, así que poco más os puedo decir.

Saludos.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks for those informations about Camino del Salvador. I dream to be there. We are planing to follow this Way soon. We start off in 8th of July from Leon :D

This is tremendous information, angulero, muchas gracias. Your pictures are beautiful, and they suggest that the Camino entre Campomanes and Pola de Lena has been moved away from the highway -- is that correct? This summer I met an asturiano while walking a Camino, and he assured me that there was a much better alternative to the highway route between Campomanes and Pola de Lena, but that whoever placed the markers just decided to put them alongside the highway.

(en espanol, por si acaso -- Cuando yo hice el camino del Salvador en 2009, el tramo entre Campomanes y Pola de Lena estaba completamente sobre asfalto, al lado de la carretera. Mi pregunta es si entiendo bien, a base de la informacion que nos has dado, que ahora el Camino esta senalizado y fuera de la carretera entre Campomanes y Pola de Lena. Un asturiano que conoci este verano me dijo que el "camino correcto" pasa directamente en frente de Santa Cristina de Lena y no queda al lado de la nacional. Muchas gracias, saludos, Laurie)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
He peguntado en otro foro y esto es lo que me han contestado.

"Cierto que, el "oficial" es todo por carretera, salvo el pequeño desvío a Santa Cristina (imprescindible), pero cuando dormí en Campomanes mi "posadero" me comentó de un camino, bastante perdido desgraciadamente, que iba por las laderas que bordean por la derecha la carretera y que iría hacia Santa Cristina. Posteriormente en el Congreso de Oviedo sobre El Camino del Salvador, el gerente del albergue de Pola de Lena me confirmó esa variante, sobre la que incluso hay realizada una guía, agotada por desgracia. Si eres aventurero, y tienes tiempo, indaga, que merece la pena. Buen Camino."

"No hay ninguna dificultad en encontrarlo, una vez que sales de Campomanes por la carretera local a un par de kilometros mas o menos ves un cruce grande que indica pa la derecha pa la Capilla y ves una veiria claramente que indica pa la derecha, todas las guias que yo conozco incluida la ultima de la Montaña Central indican seguir defrente pa Pola, pero si es cierto que el Camino sube a la capilla.
Un abrazu¡¡"

Creo que con esto contesto a tú pregunta. A ver si puedo conseguir esa guía de la que hablan, aunque lo veo difícil.

I have posted in another forum and this is what they have answered to me.

" Certain that, " oficial" he is everything by highway, except for the small deflection to Santa Cristina (essential), but when I slept in Campomanes my " posadero" it commented to me unfortunately of a way, quite lost, that went by the slopes that border by the right the highway and that would go towards Santa Cristina. Later in the Congress of Oviedo on the Way of El Salvador, the manager of the shelter of Pola de Lena unfortunately confirmed that variant to me, on which she even has realised a guide, exhausted. If you are adventurous, and you have time, investigates, that is worth the trouble. Good Camino."

"There is no difficulty in finding it, once salts of Campomanes by the local highway to a pair of kilometres more or less you see a great crossing that the right indicates pa pa the Chapel and you see one clearly veiria that the right indicates pa, all the guides that I know completes including it of the Central Mountain indicate to follow defrente pa Pola, but is certain that the Way raises the chapel."

I believe that with this I answer you question.
Babel Fish Translation is a bit hit and miss. It would help if the original poster would post in English if possible.

FatmaG said:
Este camino es tan bonito, impresionante y rico!

This way is so tuna, impressive and rich!

Who joined these translations???
Is it a google translation ? It sounds so...

This way is so tuna (fish).... BRILLIANT !!!

Sorry - next time, I'll do as Rebekah and Laurie : write in 2 languages immediately!

"The camino is so tuna (fish)....."
No it is rather "wale" I'd say...

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Mala noticia.
Al parecer el albergue de Mieres está cerrado. No sé si es temporal o definitivo.

The bad news.
Apparently the shelter of Mieres is closed. I do not know if it is temporary or permanent.

Hi, Angulero,

Ender has put together a magnificient pictorial guide to the Camino del Salvador. Although the text is in Castillian, I think that it is a valuable document even for those who don't speak a word of Spanish. If time permits, and if Ender is amenable, I might see about translating it into English when I have some free time.

Buen camino, Laurie

En castellano -- hola, Angulero, creo que la guia es realmente formidable. De momento no dispongo de mucho tiempo libre, pero le voy a escribir a Ender para ver si le apetece que la traduzca al ingles cuando el tiempo me lo permita. Saludos.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.