• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Map "Buiza - Arbas del Puerto" - download here

GunnarW

Time of past OR future Camino
2011+ > Spain, Belgium, France
And here is the map Buiza - Arbas del Puerto to download.
Thank you to all the members to post beautiful pictures.
(if there is someone who downloaded the map <4 min after the creation of this message, please download again and you get the latest version)

Attachments

• map-buiza-arbas-del-puerto.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Fantastic Gunnar. Makes me proud to see my pics together with the others, in this creation.
Crowd sourcing at its finest. :)

Hello Susanna, thank you for your compliment. That makes already 7 A4's on your Miele fridge.
Please check if you have the latest version as I made an update after 4 minutes and you hit the like-link after 4 minutes.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hello Susanna, thank you for your compliment. That makes already 7 A4's on your Miele fridge.
Please check if you have the latest version as I made an update after 4 minutes and you hit the like-link after 4 minutes.

I got both. I will delete the old one. Thank you.:)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you so much for doing this Gunnar! It will be really helpful for future Salvador walkers. Makes me want to be there right now! :) Helen

[quote ...I was wondering whether you'd want to ask Ender if he wants to include it in his Salvador guides. I assume most people know this is another Ender project: http://caminodelsalvador.net/[/quote]

Laurie, I checked caminosalvador.net. It has no e-mail link. I remembered that Ender can only be contacted by Facebook. I don't have that.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks. This is very helpful...now I know where I went wrong! I walked the Salvador a few years ago. There were four groups of pilgrims walking that day and we all got lost and tried to compare routes at the Albuergue that night. I think we all ended up even more confused.

Thanks again very much Ender. These maps would have made my trip less confusing...

And to Laurie

Oh, no, does this mean the Salvador club has run out of group projects? :(

I still do have one much smaller question about the route:cool:. I will make another topic on that

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back