• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino not feeling the love

etoth

Most consider me a nice outgoing guy. I'm 40 something American male, but have lived abroad for several years in Germany and Russia. I have also completed other long distance walks with similar lodging, etcetera. All this said for the 3 days I've been on the Camino, I've found some of the Spanish pilgrims to be incredibly rude. 2 examples : One drunk 20 something wanted to fight me on the first night because I was snoring. The second night, an older woman became very upset because at 8:45 pm while in the room with her ad one other (room sleeps 15) I packed my bag for the next morning and opened a window for ventilation. She claimed I'd "slept all day" (took a nap after my shower) and was now going to keep her up all night. In general, I get the feeling because it's high season and there are so many Spanish groups traveling together at this time that I'm "odd man out" and being treated like an outsider who shouldn't be here. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Spanish are half the pilgrims. They are much more likely to have their own group, which likely is closed to outsiders. You simply have to deal with that reality. I have always found them to be part of the "buen camino" crowd, but the ones that do not speak English rarely interact with English-speaking pilgrims. On the other hand, if you have a crisis, they probably will fall all over themselves to help.

As to being fighting mad over snoring or packing a bag before lights out, I have never encountered it. Perhaps it is them and not you!!!

I'd say you just hit a bad patch. If you aren't finding your Camino family just sit out a day - take a book to the plaza and watch the world go by. A whole new bunch of people will walk into town. One hospitalero told me that each day's "wave" of pilgrims has a different personality - sometimes the group will be a party crowd, some groups seem cold and uncommunicative, some seem tense, some groups radiate generosity and kindness, some are very amusing, some quiet and contemplative.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I met alot of pilgrims from all over, but other then a smile and a buen camino, i did not really have any contact with spanish pilgrims. Never had any problems with them, but i must say that i found the spanish groups from sarria onwards a bit annoying sometimes. Totally different (spanish) people then the ones doing a longer "full" camino. (im naming it "full", by lack of a better word).

Etoth,

So sorry to hear that you are having such a negative experience. I agree with Kanga's suggestion to take a layover day in one of the towns or cities.

I stayed two nights in Boadilla (waiting for a friend) and the wave of pilgrims that came in the second night was completely different, socially, energetically, linguistically, you-name-it, than the group I'd been traveling with. (It was actually much to my chagrin since the new crowd was younger and more of a party crowd; I ended up walking two stages four days later to catch back up with my older, mellower, Spanish-speaking crowd...)

Bottom line is that in my experience, Kanga's hospitalero was right on the money. If you can, give it a shot! Best of luck!

P.S. Please let us know how it turns out.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond to my post. Sometimes the right advice at the right time makes a world of difference. After everyone's comments, I've decided to end my day early to avoid the mad crowds in Estella, enjoy a private room, reflect on the real reasons in taking this journey and see what happens next. I've realized that this is just a crazy busy month (August) and when you put dozens of hot, tired pilgrims on top of each other in communal lodging there's bound to be some problems / friction.

I met alot of pilgrims from all over, but other then a smile and a buen camino, i did not really have any contact with spanish pilgrims. Never had any problems with them, but i must say that i found the spanish groups from sarria onwards a bit annoying sometimes. Totally different (spanish) people then the ones doing a longer "full" camino. (im naming it "full", by lack of a better word).

I had the opposite feeling in Sarria...There I met the most wonderful group of Spanish cyclists from Malaga. As a solowalker they welcomed me into their group that night. I know basic spanish so conversation was ok but they went out of their way also trying to speak some english.

Luck of the draw. I've run into great gangs, and others I would like to toss into a ditch. Take a private night in Estella and relax. Another factor might be that, for many pilgrims, the adrenalin burn of the first few days has just worn off and they are feeling it.... it sometimes manifests itself in exhaustion and grumpiness. Check out the churches of San Pedro and San Miguel, and the Maesztu gallery, and eat off the carta, then head out the next day into the cool morning air.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
you are dealing with early-onset pilgrims who are dealing with their first blast of blisters and tendinitis and "what the heck was I thinking?". A LOT of people leave the camino right at Puente la Reina/Estella! You are also in a big wave of people whose holidays began on August 1. They are raw newbies like you, probably feeling similar feelings of isolation and worry.

Spanish people when annoyed do not hold back. The next morning they'll give you their last bandage, all hard feeling forgotten.

Especially if you make the first friendly gesture.

England
Move to a new town or village
Go to the local pub, walk in, order a drink and sit down.
Chances are the locals will look over their shoulders, give you a brief glance, and then "blank" you.
Next night they might just possibly ask a simple question like "You just moved here?"
The next couple of nights they might ask a few more.
After a week or two they even might start talking to you.
After a month or so you might start to be part of the "gang".

No sooner and no faster.

Possibly, probably, it is the same with "mating" up with fellow travellers on the Camino.

However, in my experience, whether it was at school, university or travelling those you first "mate" up with are the first you fall out with and then try to avoid!

Sad, eh?

I'm always let out in all conversations at this Camino. Have met 5 people who can manage an conversation in English. And not many that want to listen to my bad Spanish either. So it has been an lonely Camino this far. As I walk quite fast and long distances I seldom meet the same people twice either. But I'm not so worried about it. Sometimes I have tried to invite people to share a meal in the albergue as I always cook to much. But no. There aren't many other solo pilgrims here and the groups tend to stick together and don't care so much about others. I must look very foreign as they often don't even try to talk to me and I do understand some Spanish so sometimes I can cut in to their discussions and they look very surprised :)

But well it would be nice to have someone to talk to during dinners sometimes. As today here in San Román de Retorta we had dinner together but I ended up in a table with Italians. No one even tried to include me in the conversation. 2 of them talked decent English but they had what sounded like interesting discussions and didn't want to interrupt to translate. I asked some questions to the once that spoke English and got really short answers back. So I gave up and ate my food instead. Now in a bed behind a half wall in the kitchen (for free) and I here groups talking, playing cards and having fun. I will plug in my ear buds from the phone and maybe listen to some music for the first time ever on my Caminos. 2 more days to Santiago.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Waiting out the wave is great advice. There are times when walking into an albergue alone feels the same as when you start a new job or went away to school for the first time. I always get a little nervous buzz but as soon as I settle in I am usually happy to be there. I waited out a wave once at the very beginning of my camino and even though at the time I felt very lonely, I followed my instinct to get a private room , sleep late and basically reboot myself physically and emotionally. And the next day was one of the best so far:) we talk about listening to our bodies and its always helped me when I stop and listen as well to that little voice inside. But it can be so easy to ignore!

I'm always let out in all conversations at this Camino. Have met 5 people who can manage an conversation in English. And not many that want to listen to my bad Spanish either. So it has been an lonely Camino this far. As I walk quite fast and long distances I seldom meet the same people twice either. But I'm not so worried about it. Sometimes I have tried to invite people to share a meal in the albergue as I always cook to much. But no. There aren't many other solo pilgrims here and the groups tend to stick together and don't care so much about others. I must look very foreign as they often don't even try to talk to me and I do understand some Spanish so sometimes I can cut in to their discussions and they look very surprised :)

But well it would be nice to have someone to talk to during dinners sometimes. As today here in San Román de Retorta we had dinner together but I ended up in a table with Italians. No one even tried to include me in the conversation. 2 of them talked decent English but they had what sounded like interesting discussions and didn't want to interrupt to translate. I asked some questions to the once that spoke English and got really short answers back. So I gave up and ate my food instead. Now in a bed behind a half wall in the kitchen (for free) and I here groups talking, playing cards and having fun. I will plug in my ear buds from the phone and maybe listen to some music for the first time ever on my Caminos. 2 more days to Santiago.
that is such a pity,on my two short caminos i travelled with dad and sister and one with dad we meet plenty of people we did not share a language with but did manage to share some fun meals and drinks with !! a russian lady with poor english solo traveller and a great young korean lad on his own also,and many more smiles and greetings along the way, maybe the difference was that we travelled a bit out of peak season early june or oct ? not much help to you now i know but am sorry to hear that you are missing out on that,best of luck with the rest of your trip and well done it cant be said that you didnt try.

:(:( OMG....saddest story of the day!! Which camino is it your walking now?

Hope tomorrow you will meet some fun people to talk to.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Not meeting up with people again is a problem; solo bike riders often have the same problem. If you were meeting the same people over and over again they would start to talk to you just as a matter of course, even if it is just to smile and to say hello. But without familiarity it is not so likely. Combine that with groups of people and I can imagine it would be lonely. In a group people are often jockeying for position (the psychology of groups is pretty fascinating) so their focus is towards the group. You have no status within the group so there is no "payback" in talking to you. If you want to talk to people who are part of a group it is easier when they are separated from the others. Sort of dispiriting that this happens even on Camino. I'd be doing just as you are - finding my own enjoyment.

For pilgrims caminoadicts who like card games I think it would be a good idea to learn how to play MUS.
If you see Spaniards pilgrims playing card games they are almost for sure playing MUS.
MUS is a very good card game and it is worth it to learn it.
It is not easy to learn how to play MUS, but you can here get some notions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mus_(card_game) like the names of the main parts of the game "Grande", "Chica", "Pares" and "Juego" and with that background ask the Spaniards in albergues if they want to teach you.
In the 35 days period of the Francés you will become a MUS master and won't regret it!
The only Spanish requirement it is the numbers names from 1 to 40 and no more than 10 words (Grande, Chica, Pares and Juego included).

Some people get crabby when they are worn out. Let them go and catch the next love wave when it surges through!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Not meeting up with people again is a problem; solo bike riders often have the same problem. If you were meeting the same people over and over again they would start to talk to you just as a matter of course, even if it is just to smile and to say hello. But without familiarity it is not so likely. Combine that with groups of people and I can imagine it would be lonely. In a group people are often jockeying for position (the psychology of groups is pretty fascinating) so their focus is towards the group. You have no status within the group so there is no "payback" in talking to you. If you want to talk to people who are part of a group it is easier when they are separated from the others. Sort of dispiriting that this happens even on Camino. I'd be doing just as you are - finding my own enjoyment.
Check out Tuckman's model of Group Dynamics, Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing... It gives a basic model to understand how groups an even cliques form and function (or in some cases dys-function).

Blimey, obinjatoot-toot, you really do back to the early days of computing and the internet!
You, wouldn't, perchance be west coast American or east coast Ivy League would you?

I must say that that I never felt nor expected 'love'. Nor did I feel the need of it – started my camino with absolutely no expectations. But I met a great number of very kind and loveable people along the way and had some very good and sometimes rather 'deep' conversations.

As I was such a slow walker, I rarely met fellow-walkers more than one time so never had a socalled 'camino-family' (not my ambition anyway, but others will think differently, I know). But I was always met with friendly smiles and a 'buen camino'.

With regard to communal meals, I guess I have been pretty lucky, even with my halting German, French or Spanish. Sometimes it takes a little effort, though.

annelise

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
the love stops after Leon. people have 'original' groups and day trippers are a plenty. many Italians appear to dominate aubergues and I myself am finding the Camino becoming a bit of a bore! I chose to walk until I drop, sleep then go again. get the thing over and done with. I did enjoy the first half mind :(

Sounds so sad for you not to have much communication,on the other side there is the fact that had they been good quality individuals you would have been included more in their conversations. What i am saying is, you probably have not missed much because ignorant people are rarely worth meeting. Anyway,wherever you now are, and whatever you might be doing, be content with life and enjoy the peace contentment brings. All the best to you, Martin

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Most consider me a nice outgoing guy. I'm 40 something American male, but have lived abroad for several years in Germany and Russia. I have also completed other long distance walks with similar lodging, etcetera. All this said for the 3 days I've been on the Camino, I've found some of the Spanish pilgrims to be incredibly rude. 2 examples : One drunk 20 something wanted to fight me on the first night because I was snoring. The second night, an older woman became very upset because at 8:45 pm while in the room with her ad one other (room sleeps 15) I packed my bag for the next morning and opened a window for ventilation. She claimed I'd "slept all day" (took a nap after my shower) and was now going to keep her up all night. In general, I get the feeling because it's high season and there are so many Spanish groups traveling together at this time that I'm "odd man out" and being treated like an outsider who shouldn't be here. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions?

I read this with interest and some dismay. I wouldn't take it too personally. I didn't have any bad experiences such as you describe when I did the Primitivo last year. But my observation was that Spanish pilgrims bond, stick together a lot and often don't mix with non Spaniards much.
I know this is a huge generalisation and maybe just because they were 80 percent of the people on the route but other nationalities were, in my opinion, much more open with other nationalities. It is partly because of language.
I hope you were just unlucky to meet a couple of 'bad eggs' and you meet lots of nice people from Spain and elsewhere. Keep on walking!

€46,-
Blimey, obinjatoot-toot, you really do back to the early days of computing and the internet!
You, wouldn't, perchance be west coast American or east coast Ivy League would you?
Not quite getting the connection with computing. I started working in that discipline in 1966, one year after he published and nevre heard of him until much later. But, hey I am a Limey. :eek:(I don't presume you are as well just because you live in the UK :)).

Walked and talked with people in May & June from OZ, Tasmania, New Zealanders, Old Zealanders, Norwegians, Den-Martians, Swedes, Koreans, Germans, French, Italians, Mexicans, Guatemalans, Brazilians, Chileans, Argentinians,Hungarians, Slovenians, Romanians, Turks, South Africans, Indonesians, Japanese, Nigerians, Canadians, Peruvians, Indians, Czechs, Austrians, Spain, Portuguese, Finns, and Americans from about 12 different states. Think I drank beer with every one of them. Had supper one evening with people from 11 countries sitting at the table.

You have to be a friend to have a friend.

Forgot the friends from Russia, Poland, Holland, Belgium, Ireland, Wales, England, Scotland, and Thailand. Going on the Camino was like being in a Spanish School in Guatemala! People from everywhere!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Really sorry to hear that your Camino has been taking that kind of a turn, and I agree with what others have said here, but could I offer one other way to look at it? Perhaps this feeling of being left out is your Camino challenge. Everyone on the Camino seems to be looking for answers, sometimes to questions that we haven't even formulated in our minds yet. Maybe the feelings you're experiencing now are the Caminos way of pushing you to confront your questions (why you feel left out/how to remedy it) and to look inside more deeply for answers. Sometimes that's the hardest thing to do, but the harder things tend to reap the biggest dividends. From my own experience on the Camino, don't be surprised if once you've figured out the question that someone in the form of a pilgrim comes along with the answer. Keep walking, keep smiling and be open to everyone who comes your way.

For pilgrims caminoadicts who like card games I think it would be a good idea to learn how to play MUS.
If you see Spaniards pilgrims playing card games they are almost for sure playing MUS.
MUS is a very good card game and it is worth it to learn it.
It is not easy to learn how to play MUS, but you can here get some notions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mus_(card_game) like the names of the main parts of the game "Grande", "Chica", "Pares" and "Juego" and with that background ask the Spaniards in albergues if they want to teach you.
In the 35 days period of the Francés you will become a MUS master and won't regret it!
The only Spanish requirement it is the numbers names from 1 to 40 and no more than 10 words (Grande, Chica, Pares and Juego included).
Agree completely on MUS (from SJPdP on entire CF, Camino de Madrid, Camino de Invierno - all are playing this) and might just add two more: BRISKA & JULEPE, which I was introduced to in Cuenca de Campos on Camino de Madrid, but not enough time to get to understand them.

I think a lot here depends on how well you do or don't speak Spanish. Frankly, the Spanish are not good in English ( neither are many Italians nor the elder German), so prefer not to even try, especially if they are in a group. If you can easily converse in their language, then you are very much welcomed in to their group. Anne

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I speak Spanish fluently and find that, on the average, Spaniards on the Camino: 1) already come in with the circle they wil be socializing with, and 2) are not comfortable communicating in English or with English-Speaking folks. I was very social on the Camino and spoke Spanish as my main language. Typically, Spaniards were very nice and loved to know your story. However, there was a limit and a threshold. My experience with Argentinians was the worse because they spoke Spanish, many flat out just do not socialize. Again, my experience.

Beatrice-- enjoy your Camino!!have fun! Love your pictures!!!

Agree completely on MUS (from SJPdP on entire CF, Camino de Madrid, Camino de Invierno - all are playing this) and might just add two more: BRISKA & JULEPE, which I was introduced to in Cuenca de Campos on Camino de Madrid, but not enough time to get to understand them.

BRISCA is much easier than MUS but boring (in my opinion). I don't know how to play JULEPE but probably it's more interesting than BRISCA.
Anyway, trying to learn MUS, BRISCA, JULEPE in the Camino , it is a possible option for pilgrims who want to brake the barrier that exists with other only Spanish speakers.

I speak Spanish fluently and find that, on the average, Spaniards on the Camino: 1) already come in with the circle they wil be socializing with, and 2) are not comfortable communicating in English or with English-Speaking folks. I was very social on the Camino and spoke Spanish as my main language. Typically, Spaniards were very nice and loved to know your story. However, there was a limit and a threshold. My experience with Argentinians was the worse because they spoke Spanish, many flat out just do not socialize. Again, my experience.

Beatrice-- enjoy your Camino!!have fun! Love your pictures!!!
I did enjoy it. Have been in Santiago for 3 days now. Leaving for home tonight.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Safe travels home Beatrice! Start planning your next Camino! Primitivo? Via de la Plata? Aragones? :)

I think a lot here depends on how well you do or don't speak Spanish. Frankly, the Spanish are not good in English ( neither are many Italians nor the elder German), so prefer not to even try, especially if they are in a group. If you can easily converse in their language, then you are very much welcomed in to their group. Anne
I found having some language ability no matter how limited to be extremely beneficial to me. I was able to have conversations in Englisg, German and French. To this day I am still disappointed I myself that my Spanish vocabulary didn't extend beyond 100 words or so but is kept on trying.
I simply found breaking bread with people was the greatest conversation starter. Still do.

First lesson on Camino, take nothing personal. This is an unusually stressful/anxiety filled period for a lot of new pilgrims. In such a condition a lot of things can happen, both good and bad, that would not be the norm for them. Their actions have more to do with them than with you. In addition, you are just like them, a new pilgrim dealing with a lot of new experiences and feelings.

Second lesson is take what the Camino offers and make it positive. Sometimes the Camino gives us quiet periods where we can use this silent period among fellow pilgrims for contemplation, prayer, and expressing gratitude. At other times we are given very unique fellow pilgrims that click perfectly with us; enjoy them while together.

Third lesson, don't rush anything. Take what comes and live in that moment. Squeeze every bit of life out of it and move on when the Camino opens the next door.

Expectations of what the perfect Camino would look like undermines the perfect Camino offered us. Putting ourselves in an open frame of mind allows us to rejoice in what is. Too often we are looking "over there" rather than enjoying what surrounds us.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Safe travels home Beatrice! Start planning your next Camino! Primitivo? Via de la Plata? Aragones? :)

Portuguese maybe I almost bought a guide in SdC :)

I did Primitivo this time :)

But we will see when I can do the next. My family really wants a vacation together next year. So my plans might have to wait 2 years. So plenty of planning time :)

Please do not use a wide brush to paint a picture. There are disagreeable people in any country, any culture, male, female, young and old. As Kanga points out you "must had a bad pitch." As most of people here pointed out, there are more positive experiences than negative ones.

One of my positive experiences is that every time I walked into a store or a bar to ask direction, they almost always come out the store/bar to show me the direction instead of just verbal directions. First I thought they did it because they knew I am not a Spaniard and may not understand directions in Spanish well. Then one day I was with another Spanish pilgrim, and we received the same treatment. Once a man walked with me 20-30(?) yards in order to make sure I was on the right track. I have travelled 48 countries so far but as far as helping with the directions, Spaniards tops. (Is my paint brush too wide too?)

By the way, I think on the camino, it is nationality, gender, age blind or neutral.

Hola etoth - so by now you have finished your Camino and are probably back home. So how did the second half of the walk go? It's useful to hear the rest of the story so that others can benefit from your experiences. Cheers!

€46,-
:(:( OMG....saddest story of the day!! Which camino is it your walking now?

Hope tomorrow you will meet some fun people to talk to.

Yea just take a break or walk faster for a while. From each our own angle - there is always nice people and idiots and all shades in between. Just "loose" them. It is very easy to do that on the camino.

the love stops after Leon. people have 'original' groups and day trippers are a plenty. many Italians appear to dominate aubergues and I myself am finding the Camino becoming a bit of a bore! I chose to walk until I drop, sleep then go again. get the thing over and done with. I did enjoy the first half mind :(
I had a completely different experience. Although I met the majority of my "camino family" between SJPdP and Pamplona, I ended up finding a new walking partner (Andalucian) in Astorga, we met another (Galician) in Rabanal, and then added three more Andalucians and a gal from northern Europe to our growing group in Villafranca.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Forgot the friends from Russia, Poland, Holland, Belgium, Ireland, Wales, England, Scotland, and Thailand. Going on the Camino was like being in a Spanish School in Guatemala! People from everywhere!
Yes! I walked with many Spaniards (Andalucians, Galicians, Valencians...), Italians, U.S. citizens, people from the UK, lots of South Koreans, a few Japanese pilgrims, Russians, northern Europeans...you-name-it!

I'll add that on many days I started off the day walking alone (I like to leave early to take sunrise pictures) and I made a point not only of saying "buen camino" to everyone I encountered but also attempting to engage a significant portion of them in conversation, whether verbal or non-verbal. (There was a lot of gesturing going on during many conversations.) One of the people I met the very first day in SJPdP, a French woman, Francoise, and I are still in touch on Facebook and although neither of us could speak one another's language (our conversations must have been hilarious to watch).

My Camino is a mirror. If something is wrong, fix me first!

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Henrik and I will be coming down to SJPdP from Sweden on March 26 and start walking on March 27. I don't really have any experience and I'm not the best at planning and I'm a little...
When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I'd like some recommendations about where to find the most current and up to date information about albergues that are actually open. I'm currently walking the camino Frances, and I can't even...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back