• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Opened places in November

jdpiguet

Time of past OR future Camino
Past? Not enough.
Future? Sure!
Hi all,

I'm looking to walk Santiago to Fisterra starting the 1st of November, what albergue/place will still be open on this way?

I ask it, because now on the Camino Frances, a lot of pkaces are closing today or next week.

BR, Jacques-D.

Envoyé depuis mon ST18i avec Tapatalk

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi
I walked this way first week of November in 2010 and 2011 both times in the rain Negreira had 2 places open the municiple 1km up the hill outside the town-buy food in town first, also has nice credencials includes phone numbers and distance routes(10 euro private albergue 5 euro municiple) Olveirea open 7 euros -I broke the journey to fisterra by staying in Cee-private Albergue 12 euros on route-good pilgrim menu in ajoining hotel 9/10 euros also good breakfast.
well done on reaching Santiago and buen Camino for Fisterra
Ian

Most read last week in this forum

My husband and I would like to spend a night in Muxia after walking to Santiago but don’t have time to walk there. Rome to Rio says there’s busses twice daily, but if you go to the Monbus website...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back