• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Orisson: To stop or not to stop?

The Man In The White Van was there in late June 2013. I had no problem spending €.50 each for hard boiled eggs and the coffee hit the spot too. He is the last sello in France before entering Spain.
I remember this man a refuge of shade, oj and a hard boiled egg. What a refreshing site, everyone stopped for nourishment. God bless him for being there.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi DurhamParish,

I see you'll be walking in April. I believe sunset is a bit after 20:00 during that time. This is probably something to take into consideration for you and others so as to not wander around in the dark on the first day. So leaving late afternoon could work out quite nicely for a stop at Orisson for many.

I'm excited for you!

Thanks. If all goes to plan, I'll be catching the 7:45 AM from Bayonne into SJPdP, that should give me enough time to look around and still get to Orisson by mid afternoon.

Orisson's bocadillo was very simple fare, but as I ate it hungrily about 10:30 am, alone in high winds near the Spanish border and wondering why no one was catching up with me, it was just about the best damn meal I've ever had.

Bill
Haha, I chuckle only because when I arrived in Roncesvalles, my head immedialty hit the pillow. When I woke after a few hours I pulled the bocadillo that I got in Orrison from my backpack, went outside and had the best meal on the Camino. I can't say the best meal ever, that was in Florence, Italy. :D

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Definitely stop at Orisson! And do bring along extra provisions, as the breakfast and bocadillos they provide are very spartan.

I think that stopping at Orisson helps one set the pace of the pilgrimage, which is to say NOT rushing it. Just eight kilometers the first day, about double that the second day, and then you are well and truly on your Way. The Camino for me is all about the experience, and Orisson is always top of the list for myself and the pilgrims who come with my groups.

I like stopping at Orisson because it helps get me out of the frame of mind that I need to rush ahead and go further to make some distant arbitrary goal, something I am prone to do unless I stop myself. For me the Camino was very much about slowing down, taking my time, enjoying the moment, and dropping preconceived expectations. Sitting out on the patio at Orisson, looking down into the incredible valleys below, drinking a beer, and enjoying the golden sunshine that first day are memories I will never forget. There was never any need to rush -- there still isn't.

The breakfast at Orisson is pretty typical of what you'll get at most places along the CF: cafe con leche, toast or croissant, and jam -- what we in the U.S. call a continental breakfast. It's included in the cost at Orisson, but in most other places it's extra. The cost is usually around 2.50 to 3.00 Euros. Some places include a glass of orange juice, but if not, it's usually available (as is a banana, apple, or pear) for perhaps an additional Euro or so, whether it's in-house at an albergue or at a nearby bar (café). Once you get past Roncesvalles, there are villages with places to grab a snack or a bocadillo (sandwich) for lunch every few km. Plus, the towns -- and most villages -- you'll be walking through almost always have a small store called a tienda or supermercado (don't let the "super" part of that word mislead you) where you can buy more substantial fare. This is true except for a couple of stretches along the Meseta where it's a bit longer between villages. While it's very difficult to go hungry along the Camino, it's always advisable to carry some fruit, a power bar, or one of those small tins of tuna and some crackers just in case.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The Man in the Van was there in August 2013 also. What a blessing he was :) As far as stopping at Orisson, we did not, but that is a choice you need to consider. All I can say is, if to go all the way to Roncesvalles the first day, the rest of the Camino SHOULD be a piece of cake to you. Mmm, now I'm hungry for some more Santiago Cake ;)

I think I've decided to stop for all the reasons mentioned above. I've already emailed them to book my spot. Thank you. This forum has been invaluable to me! - M :arrow:
My husband and I are going to start the Camino somewhere around May 1...You mention here that you have emailed them(I assume the albergue in Orrison?) to book your spot? Didn't know that was available....can you provide info?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If your fitness is questionable, a stop at Orisson is highly recommended.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Very few drop ins are admitted at Orisson. It is one of the few places where a reservation is almost required.

1. you have time to make friends at Orisson, and the friends you make will be with you on and off all the way to Santiago
2. it's a steep walk but you can breakfast in St Jean at a reasonable hour and be at Orisson by lunchtime
3. that leaves the afternoon for making an attempt to overcome the shyness, chatting on the deck, resting, or having a few drinks
4. at the communal dinner we were asked to stand one by one and introduce ourselves - a bit intimidating? - those who looked the most nervous did it the best - and all of us were amazed at the countries and personalities represented in that room - I hope they still do that

Stop! Wish I had!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
1. you have time to make friends at Orisson, and the friends you make will be with you on and off all the way to Santiago
2. it's a steep walk but you can breakfast in St Jean at a reasonable hour and be at Orisson by lunchtime
3. that leaves the afternoon for making an attempt to overcome the shyness, chatting on the deck, resting, or having a few drinks
4. at the communal dinner we were asked to stand one by one and introduce ourselves - a bit intimidating? - those who looked the most nervous did it the best - and all of us were amazed at the countries and personalities represented in that room - I hope they still do that

Everything Dan said was true for me. I am still in contact with friends made at Orisson.

The man in the van was at the top of the hill on 10 September, 2013---in the rain. What a blessing he was.

Isn't this place marvellous. Skagway, Alaska! Who woulda thunk? thanks cher - from Tugun 4224 ;)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
My husband and I are going to start the Camino somewhere around May 1...You mention here that you have emailed them(I assume the albergue in Orrison?) to book your spot? Didn't know that was available....can you provide info?
Hi Nancy -- My husband and I have reservations at Orisson on May 1st. Maybe we will see you there!

I wish i could stay at orisson, but it won't be open when i start my Camino on March 27! Thinking about starting March 31 when it opens, but that would mean missing holy thursday/friday in Leon!
Decisions! Decisions!!

I like stopping at Orisson on the first night out of St. Jean as a way to ease into the Camino. The ritual introductions they do at dinner also go a very long way towards forming your Camino Family for the next month or so. Plus, if the weather is clear, the views are absolutely fantastic. I love sitting on the deck across the road sharing a drink and snacks with my new friends.

Personally, and being 60, I would find jumping right into a serious day of climbing the first day out to be quite a challenge. This is more sedate...I like sedate. Stopping at Orisson permits me to have a leisurely breakfast then start my Camino by walking slowly, taking in the experience. The Pyrenees will still be there when I get on top...;)

BTW, I just confirmed my reservation for the evening of 27 April (hope the snow stays away). The price went up a couple of Euro since last year. But, in my view is is still a worthwhile experience.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The ritual introductions they do at dinner also go a very long way towards forming your Camino Family for the next month or so.

Sadly it seems that they don't do this any more. At least they didn't the four times I was there last year, so I'm guessing it's a thing of the past. Still, it's really easy to meet a bunch of people, and the grouping effect happens naturally!

Hi Nancy -- My husband and I have reservations at Orisson on May 1st. Maybe we will see you there!

Pastorsharon, it looks like I will miss you at Orisson, as I don't come through with my first group until May 9th. But maybe I will see you farther down the trail. Please do keep us posted of your plans!

Re: Orrisson, I had a hard time deciding whether to stop or not. In the end I decided to stop because a huge snow/wind storm was predicted. Travel on the Napoleon was strongly discouraged. I went up part way with the idea that I could turn around the next day if things got really bad. They did get bad but the pass was still traversable--inspite of 80km winds. That being said, stopping at Orrisson gave me time for a leisurely morning in SJPP. It's a beautiful little town worthy of exploration. ...then a leisurely walk up to Orrisson, arriving in the afternoon, a lovely fraternal dinner. People who like to get early starts might prefer to walk straight through. Either way, it is nice to allow for spontaneity and time to smell the roses on the Camino.

Andreo, I see you are starting on the 27 April. I started 26 April in SJPP. It was such a beautiful time to begin.

Last edited:
I think it is a very good idea to stop at Orrison. My hotel in Bayonne said they would call in my reservation, but I found out when I got there they had forgotten to do so. I was able to have dinner there but then had to wait for a van to take me back down to another place to sleep for the night. They did give us breakfast, then the same van took us back up to Orrison so we could start again where we had left off. I would have liked to have stayed at Orrison. You will have the memory but will forget about the euros. This is about the journey. Make sure you have reservations. Burn Camino

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
I am booked for 5 June 2014. I am looking forward to breaking up the walk to Roncevalles into 2 days this year after doing my first day to Roncesvlles in 10 hours back in 2011. I am looking forward to sharing the evening meal with people I will be walking with for the next month. Bon appetit!

I am debating on whether or not to stop for the night in Orisson or to continue to Roncesvalles on Day One. On the one hand, I don't want to push my self too fast, on the other, Orisson does not seem like much of a push for the first day. I don't want to regret booking ahead and paying for a room I don't use and I don't want to get that far and regret not not having a room. I know it seems minor but 32 euro is 32 euro. Any advice? I am walking alone and have been thinking a lot about this. Thank you! - M :arrow:
On my first Camino I stayed over at Orisson. It was a very positive experience with a dinner where everybody stood up an presented oneself and the reason for walking the Camino. The next walk to Roncesvalles was not so hard.
Regards
Tom

I reserved our stay at Orisson a month or two before we arrived. As I recall, it was all done by email, with a deposit paid by PayPal. The refuge has a couple of private rooms with double beds (matrimonios) for those traveling a couples, although I'm not sure if you can reserve them in advance -- we just lucked out and got one of them. And, by the way, the man in the van was still operating when we were there in mid-August 2013.
Jim

Even if you are in great shape and think nothing of gaining over 4,000 feet in a day's hike, stopping at Orisson is a good idea for a couple of reasons. First, the place has a great view from the deck outside the bar. Second, the beer is cold. Third, there is a great communal meal that evening. And fourth, the beer is cold.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
It's 8 km away and about a 700m gain in elevation.
It's all a matter of fitness and personal preference so there is no need to get paranoid about elevation, distance, age, etc etc etc you can go on and on. Just do it most of our apprehensions are just opportunities in disguise. I was over 70 at my first Camino and arrived in SJPDP and visited the office du pelerin, they gave the all clear for the route Napoleon on the next day. I left with a Canadian pilgrim at 06.32 and arrived in Roncevalles at 12.03, a superb day, superb views with plenty of photos. I will however add that my arrival in SJPDP was on my 50 th day of my Camino so by then even at 70 I was fairly fit.
If you tell yourself you can do it you will come on its only one hill after all. The beers in Roncevalles were just as cold but by then they tasted even better.

. . . I will however add that my arrival in SJPDP was on my 50 th day of my Camino so by then even at 70 I was fairly fit.

Thank-you for putting your post in context. I think if that had been your first day on the Camino you may have chosen Orisson as a wonderful place to sleep. But like many people arriving from North American, South America, Australia and other far places, I was still jet-lagged and did not have my Camino legs under me when starting from SJPP. If I would have immediately returned to SJPP after completing my Camino I am sure that I could have walked to Roncesvalles without any problem and without a need to stop over night at Orisson.

Last edited:
Thank you. I plan to start from SJPdP on May 29. I'm a pretty task-oriented person, which is probably my true motivation for getting to Roncesvalles in one day. I forgot to consider the down-hill, and from all I have read it would probably do me well, in more ways than one, to take my time getting to Orisson and just enjoy. And who knows, my 32 euro may be the best investment I make. -M :arrow:
Moni, I see that this was posted back in 2012. Did you end up staying in Orisson the first night? ~Alyssa

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
hi! i'm in SJPP right now, I'm booked at orisson for Monday, and I'm hoping to make it. They told me that the napoleon route is closed due to snow earlier in the week, but I'm hopeful it will be clear by monday/tuesday as the temperatures are up a bit... If not, I guess the Valcarlos route will have to do...

hi! i'm in SJPP right now, I'm booked at orisson for Monday, and I'm hoping to make it. They told me that the napoleon route is closed due to snow earlier in the week, but I'm hopeful it will be clear by monday/tuesday as the temperatures are up a bit... If not, I guess the Valcarlos route will have to do...
MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO THE ADVICE OF THE PILGRIM OFFICE EVEN IF THEY SAY IT IS OPEN.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Geralbc, Good luck getting up the hill. I arrive in SJPP on the 3rd of April and will be on the trail around noon. Take care and have fun.

Last edited:
MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO THE ADVICE OF THE PILGRIM OFFICE EVEN IF THEY SAY IT IS OPEN.

Hi,
Just to reiterate visit the Pilgrims Office in St Jean, if their advice is DO NOT GO VIA THE ROUTE NAPOLEON take their advice. Last year I know of two separate pilgrims who thought they knew better......................unfortunately they did not...................neither did they reach Roncevalles.

Hi,
Just to reiterate visit the Pilgrims Office in St Jean, if their advice is DO NOT GO VIA THE ROUTE NAPOLEON take their advice. Last year I know of two separate pilgrims who thought they knew better......................unfortunately they did not...................neither did they reach Roncevalles.

And here's the memorial stone to one of them.......
image.jpg

Last edited:
dont worry!!! I will listen......

Geralbc, Good luck getting up the hill. I arrive in SJPP on the 3rd of April and will be on the trail around noon. Take care and have fun.
thank you Tio Ray... I will be taking it easy, so we may catch up somewhere along the way!
Buen Camino

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Getting on the trail "around noon" is probably too late, especially with inclement weather. I hope you're planning to stop in Orisson, or that you're stopping around Valcarlos (depending on which route you take). Otherwise, you might be risking a trailside plaque yourself . . .

Thanks for the concern, Koilife. From checking accuweather, it doesn't look good for the high route and will most likely be going via Valcarlos. Either way I will be careful and observe the conditions. Will check with the locals and folks at the Pilgrim Office before going either way.

Thank you all for good advices. I have now changed my mind, and booked a night on Orison, from 8th of May.

Hope this will give me a soft start and not rushing ahead start ;)
And, a night on Orison will give me time to look around in St Jean Pied de Port, and to enjoy the pyrinees.

Just got a kick out of reading my own posts on this thread from March 2012 when I was getting organised for my first Camino. It was certainly a good call to stop at Orisson on that first day in May 2012. It was a bit of an epic saga even getting there to retain my booking (a tale of missed flights, late night bus journeys, being attacked by advertising hoardings in Bayonne... but that's a story for a different thread!), but it worked out really well. As other posters recalled from their own experiences, I met people there that night who I became friendly with, met over and over again on the way to Santiago, and have remained in contact with.

Having followed my Camino Frances walk in 2012 with a couple of weeks on the Camino Portugues in 2013, this year I hope to walk the Frances again. As in 2012, I hope to stop at Orisson this time around. It's for the same reasons as last time - looking to ease myself into the walk, do all that I can to stave off early blisters and injuries, and also looking to make those 'connections' with other people that create the friendships and sense of fraternity which help make the experience of walking for five weeks across northern Spain so rich.

That I'm hoping to head back out this year is part of why I'm posting here right now. I have an Orisson-related query, and so rather than start a new thread, I thought this might be a good place for it. Basically, I hope to start walking by mid-July. I know that takes me into the busy season and will have me passing through Sarria and arriving into Santiago during the peak pilgrim traffic period of mid-to-late August, but c'est la vie, it doesn't suit me to walk later in the year and I won't be able to walk earlier in the year, so that's the basic timeline I need to operate with, and I'm ok with that. Having arrived in Santiago in late June in each of the last two years, it'll be an experience to see how different the 'personality' of the city will feel in August!

Anyway, the point of the query relates to booking a bunk at Orisson. I booked well in advance in 2012, but my hands are tied somewhat this year. I'm not going to know exactly when I'll be flying out of Ireland until a little closer to the time. I want to be able to leave as early in July as possible, hopefully no later than mid-July, but I'm probably not going to be in a position to know for sure when I'll be free to go until early next month, perhaps even into mid-May. So, with an approximate mid-July start date in mind for heading off from St Jean, how far ahead do I need to look to make that Orisson booking? I know from 2012 that there is fairly limited space there, but I also know from the pilgrim stats that mid-July tends not to be the busiest time for pilgrims to be starting from St Jean. It won't be the end of the world if I find that I have to walk to Roncesvalles on day 1 (again, it'll be an experience!), but stopping at Orission would certainly be my preference. Do you think looking to make the booking around mid-May would be ample with a view towards early-to-mid July or do I run the risk at that point of being told there are no bunks left?

Thanks in advance!

Since we are on the Orrisson theme, what happens if you have a booking and due to extreme weather, the Napoleon Route is closed. Do we get reimbursed?

Gee, this is a great thread. I'm now hooked on the idea of stopping and I hadn't even given it much consideration before. So now, I'm thinking of arriving in SJPP, checking in at Les Pyrenees for a last day of rest and boning up. Didn't know that Orisson was only 2.5 hours up though. That's a pretty short little walk. Hope the weather is good towards the end of April. AL
That "short little walk", took us six hours. It really depends on how much you've walked and how fast you climb. If you're very experienced it's probably 2.5 hours. The bulk of the walkers we saw were in the four to six hour range getting there. I talked to a number of people who had never done this before and were a little surprised at how much harder it was than it looked in "The Way". Another variable is how much you're carrying.

Takes me about 3 hours to get from SJPP to Orisson.
The Man in the Van was there in May and June! Oh WAIT! That was LAST May and June 2012! He wasn't there this year? This year, I walked part of the VDLP then jumped up to Pamplona onto the Frances. So I didn't walk to Orisson this year.

This year I did see a Man in a Van at the top of Perdon, though. First time I've seen him there.

The Man in a Van was there on the way to Roncesvalles at the end of Aug 2013.

That "short little walk", took us six hours. It really depends on how much you've walked and how fast you climb. If you're very experienced it's probably 2.5 hours. The bulk of the walkers we saw were in the four to six hour range getting there. I talked to a number of people who had never done this before and were a little surprised at how much harder it was than it looked in "The Way". Another variable is how much you're carrying.

Thanks. I was banking on 2 to 2.5 hours . . . . . I think I'll allow a little more time.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am debating on whether or not to stop for the night in Orisson or to continue to Roncesvalles on Day One. On the one hand, I don't want to push my self too fast, on the other, Orisson does not seem like much of a push for the first day. I don't want to regret booking ahead and paying for a room I don't use and I don't want to get that far and regret not not having a room. I know it seems minor but 32 euro is 32 euro. Any advice? I am walking alone and have been thinking a lot about this. Thank you! - M :arrow:
If you have done a lot of preparation then you can do it in one day but if not I would recommend stopping in Orisson. I did it last year from St Jean, had not done enough preparation and found my legs were really sore for about three days afterwards. On reflection, should have done more preparation. Ideally if your travel allows, walk to Orisson on the day you arrive.

I will be starting from St Jean on September 21 and I recently decided to book a night at Refuge Orisson. I attended a Camino workshop here in Sydney, Australia last year and the couple presenting it had walked the Camino Frances multiple times. They strongly recommended making the climb to Roncesvalles in two days rather than one so as to prevent overdoing it on the first day and getting an injury. They were quite positive about spending a night at Refuge Orisson so I have already got in contact with them via their website and booked a place. After I made an enquiry about staying there in September, the Refuge sent me a PayPal invoice via email for 35 euros and I paid through my PayPal account. If you are going to stay there, it's probably a good idea to book as far in advance as possible, as there's only room for 18 people there.

Refuge Orisson so I have already got in contact with them via their website and booked a place. .... If you are going to stay there, it's probably a good idea to book as far in advance as possible, as there's only room for 18 people there.

When I was at Orisson two years ago they put up tents in the garden and had more than 18 staying. Now there is also a new Gite - Kayola - just 800 metres before and it takes 12 (€15 without meal - there's a kitchen). There is also Madam Ourtiage at Honto. Expensive (€50 on my App) but you get a private room and bath and a fabulous meal.

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Since we are on the Orrisson theme, what happens if you have a booking and due to extreme weather, the Napoleon Route is closed. Do we get reimbursed?
Yes, we were reimbursed when the Route Napoleon was closed. In fact, Orrison was closed too because of the weather. Notice of our reimbursement via PayPal came through straightaway by email which I received en route. The only hiccup with this, as I recall, was that PayPal allows you 30 days to ‘accept’ your reimbursement. Since I was not prepared for this and did not have access to my PayPal account (couldn’t remember the password), I had to get a message to the Orrison proprietor to please wait until I returned home (in 45 days' time) before putting through this transaction again. There was no problem here; Jean Jacques, the Orrison proprietor, is very accommodating.
Buen Camino

Have walked via Orrison and also Valcarlos .
Both beautiful in their own ways , but nothing lost by going Valcarlos a lovely stopover.

If you wish for height only .................... go back into France and go via Samport

Just sent an email to Orisson to reserve a bed for the first night of my camino (second night of my trip). Very excited. This is really happening.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Just sent an email to Orisson to reserve a bed for the first night of my camino (second night of my trip). Very excited. This is really happening.

Yes I know exactly what you mean. I am also staying there on my first night on the Camino and when I got the email confirming my booking it was a big thrill. It does make it feel real.

I am presently at Santo Domingo de la Calzada, making my way to Santiago. I was at Orisson the night of the 27th April. They did NOT do the introduction "round-table" thing as in the past.

Nonetheless, I still managed to link up with people I previously knew only through this forum. Among those members I've met and shared a meal or a stink with are: AlexWalker, BiarritzDon, BritChick and Vera (from the NL). Charming and interesting people one and all. Through them I also met a lot of new people and spread the word about the forum.

I am also making a point of trying to exchange contact information with anyone who is interested. As I am moving west faster than most, I have offered to be the advance scout if asked a question by text.

After this Camino, I plan to write about what worked, what did not, and about all the mistakes I made, as well as the new, improved information I stumbled across along The Way.

BTW, I just shipped my THIRD box of crap to Ivar. The total weight sent ahead so far is about 5.1 kg, or about 11.2 pounds! What the heck was I thinking?

Stay tuned....

I am presently at Santo Domingo de la Calzada, making my way to Santiago. I was at Orisson the night of the 27th April. They did NOT do the introduction "round-table" thing as in the past.

Nonetheless, I still managed to link up with people I previously knew only through this forum. Among those members I've met and shared a meal or a stink with are: AlexWalker, BiarritzDon, BritChick and Vera (from the NL). Charming and interesting people one and all. Through them I also met a lot of new people and spread the word about the forum.

I am also making a point of trying to exchange contact information with anyone who is interested. As I am moving west faster than most, I have offered to be the advance scout if asked a question by text.

After this Camino, I plan to write about what worked, what did not, and about all the mistakes I made, as well as the new, improved information I stumbled across along The Way.

BTW, I just shipped my THIRD box of crap to Ivar. The total weight sent ahead so far is about 5.1 kg, or about 11.2 pounds! What the heck was I thinking?

Stay tuned....
I'm one day ahead of you, t2andreo. I came down with a cold yesterday, so have stopped over in Belorado for extra rest. Back at it tomorrow. Gave had near perfect weather so far, and met great new friends. In Santo Domingo, the climb up the cathedral tower was well worth the extra Euro or so. Photo blog at CyrusNWhite.com.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

I have started the month of departure! Leaving Norway 31 of May. Going to Bilbao, then SJPP. I have learned a lot by reading Camino Forum, and of course some books. Finally I ordered a night in Orisson, and feel more and more confident with this decision. As many of you say: It will be smart to start easy. I have been to the pyrenees by car, and look forward to a walk on my own in theese beatiful countries.
My first trip to the Pyrenees was in the end of June and the mountains were yellow with flowering bushes. I hope to see this again.
The thought of dooing this journey has filled me with excitement. As I get closer, it also fills me with other feelings. I think I will manage, but in what way? Sleeping in Albergs, snoring from other pilgrims, wild dogs ..and so on. A college has told me of many wild dogs along the way. I haven`t read anything about problems towards wild dogs. Have any of you heard of such problems?
Anyway , that will be another reason for bringing walking sticks : )
I wish all of you out there walking : Buen camino ...espesially Leslie, who have been such a help to all of us unexperienced : ) . So long!

... I think I will manage, but in what way? Sleeping in Albergs, snoring from other pilgrims, wild dogs ..and so on. A college has told me of many wild dogs along the way. I haven`t read anything about problems towards wild dogs. Have any of you heard of such problems?!
In my opinion, reports of wild dogs along the Camino Frances or overrated. I totally understand that some people relate to dogs differently than others, but I cannot remember a single unleashed dog along the way that was not either friendly or indifferent toward passing pilgrims. Yes, there were barking dogs within fenced gardens and houses, but they posed no threat other than the nuisance of the noise they created. I would not, however, enter a private property, even if it were unfenced, wherein a resident dog showed any signs of aggression. Dogs are very territorial, and even an otherwise docile dog's personality can quickly change if he perceives that "his" property is being threatened.
Buen Camino,
Jim

I feel I have to add a small imput re:my start from SDPP.April 26th. As a 79 yr old with hardly any training (75miles only) I'm really glad I booked into Orrison. The-following day was-horrible a constant heavy rain a fierce wind and very cold. My poncho was torn in half by the wind, but I must stress a wonderful comedic irishman kept me going with his jokes. Now after 8 days walking I'm having a days rest.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I feel I have to add a small imput re:my start from SDPP.April 26th. As a 79 yr old with hardly any training (75miles only) I'm really glad I booked into Orrison. The-following day was-horrible a constant heavy rain a fierce wind and very cold. My poncho was torn in half by the wind, but I must stress a wonderful comedic irishman kept me going with his jokes. Now after 8 days walking I'm having a days rest.

You are an inspiration.

Your Irishman reminds me of an elderly group of pilgrims who became my Camino family one year; two Irishmen, a Scott and a Pom. I remember them with great fondness. They kept laughing through some tough days. They charged each other with making up a pertinent limerick each day, to tell at the evening meal. One of my fondest memories.

I lucked out when I arrived at SJPP last year in May. The pilgrims office called in the reservation for Orisson for the next day for me. It was a great experience staying at Orisson what with the breathtaking scenery (I come from the Midwest -flatland Indiana) and the warm welcome from the people running the place. Yes, I will stay again in Orisson when I walk the Frances again.

In my opinion, reports of wild dogs along the Camino Frances or overrated. I totally understand that some people relate to dogs differently than others, but I cannot remember a single unleashed dog along the way that was not either friendly or indifferent toward passing pilgrims. Yes, there were barking dogs within fenced gardens and houses, but they posed no threat other than the nuisance of the noise they created. I would not, however, enter a private property, even if it were unfenced, wherein a resident dog showed any signs of aggression. Dogs are very territorial, and even an otherwise docile dog's personality can quickly change if he perceives that "his" property is being threatened.
Buen Camino,
Jim

Thank you for answering! I´m glad if this is the normal way. : )

..I was wondering what happens if the weather turns nasty and you have spent overnight at Orrison?
If you were at SJP and only just starting in bad weather then you would probably take the low route and so do you just carry on over the mountains from Orrison?
Regards

..I was wondering what happens if the weather turns nasty and you have spent overnight at Orrison?
If you were at SJP and only just starting in bad weather then you would probably take the low route and so do you just carry on over the mountains from Orrison?
Regards

I have never stayed at the refuge Orison but the drill in bad weather seems to be to take the D428 road to D128 and then down to Valcarlos and either walk the Valcarlos alternate camino or follow the N 135 up to Ibaneta and Roncesvalles.

MM

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

My travel companion and I Google-imaged Orisson. I fell in love with the idea of staying there. It is absolutely beautiful, and I fear even if she felt like going on to Roncesvalles she would be doing so without me. I can understand the conundrum with the cost, but your comfort and experience (and of course safety) should far out weight 32 euro.

I am probably the only one doing the Camino who just plans to totally enjoy the Pryenees by taking a very long time. I am going to be 71 years old by the time I begin in late August so I am going to stop in Hunto (very short walk) and spend the night. That will mean I get to Orisson very early and can spend my whole day just enjoying the sights. I may be the only one to ever do this. Some people tell me I am crazy and perhaps I am, but I want my first days on the Camino to be very easy on my body.

I am planning on walking in mid-September and might start two days earlier in St. Palais on the LePuy Camino as a 'warm up' to the Pyrenees*, as suggested on the L'Esprit du Chemin website and which I did in Oct2011. This time, instead of walking two short days to St. Jean, I think I will continue on from Ostabat to Orrison for all the good reasons already listed above, arriving in the afternoon. The problem with booking with Orrison is that there is no refund if the weather is bad and the route is dangerous or closed--it's a gamble, as the weather is unpredictable at all times of the year. But it is beautiful when the weather cooperates.

*Arrive CdG Airport Paris, TGV to Dax, next morning short busride to St. Palais. Easy connections, nice gentle walk through rolling farmland to St. Jean.

We did not stay in St Jean, we just walked straight onto Orisson after eating and getting our credencial. We had it pre booked. The price included dinner. It took us 2 1/4 hours to get there. We are young and someway fit but we took it fairly easy. It is a tough enough climb and on a hot day it will test you, so take it easy, stop every 500m or so and admire the view behind you.

Nancy,
You have the right attitude. Take the first few days slowly. You will be less likely to pick up injuries or blisters. On a clear day the Pyrenees are special. The views are just beautiful with the wild horses, birds circling overheard and the sound of cow bells in the distance. Also some beautiful flowers along the road.
The tough part is the descent into Roncesvalles after reaching the high point. It can be very tough on the knees and people do fall. Some people take the tar road down which may be a safer option, especially if wet.

I have never stayed at the refuge Orison but the drill in bad weather seems to be to take the D428 road to D128 and then down to Valcarlos and either walk the Valcarlos alternate camino or follow the N 135 up to Ibaneta and Roncesvalles.

MM
Many thanks..I have taken a look on the map and can see the options....

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hiya the only thing I would say is once in Orisson although the view is fab there is only the Albergue that's it nothing else personally the walk from SJDP to Orisson is I would say for me the hardest after that your in your stride but ultimately it's your choice the monestry at rosconvalles is not to be missed for a night it's fabulous so even if you stay in orrisson also try to stay at the monestry the following day buen camino

I think I've decided to stop for all the reasons mentioned above. I've already emailed them to book my spot. Thank you. This forum has been invaluable to me! - M :arrow:

I'll see you there I'm starting on the same day...cheers from Ontario,Canada

I fly into Biarritz March 26 but will probable take a day or 2 off in St. Jean to rest up. The stage I am somewhat concerned about is the first one because the basis for a successful long distance hike or walk is to start slow for the first week or so and build up the distance. With that being said I will probable try and stay at Orisson if it is open. I always carry a silnylon tarp, sleeping bag and pad if the weather isn't too bad I may camp out somewhere when the trail leaves the road out of the way. I don't know my exact schedule but I would probable willing to share my tarp with some other walkers if they are pressed for time at the top of the mountain pass. I also understand there is a shelter up at the top.

I have lots of time for my walk so I have no set schedule. The 10 day forecast I have been watching now have temps in the 60's which is perfect temp to walk. Got my Lebara sell phone for Spain (hope it works) so I guess I am all set. During the first few days around 20 klm sounds about right. Looking for to meeting other Pilgrams and maybe picking up a little Spanish.

Buen viaje
Pete

Hi Pete
Looks like we'll be walking together. Same time and same starting point. I may just take you up on the silnylon tarp offer if for whatever reason my I am unable to get a bed reserved ar Orisson. I fly into Bilbao on the 30th and hope to arrive in SJPP by the first of April. I hear the transportation out of Bilbao is crazy so that'll be fun. I don't know very much Spanish and need to learn a bit more myself. I may not be of much help to you, but I can tell a good joke of two. See you on top of the hill or in the valley but definitely on the Way!!
Buen Camino
Jennifer

I decided to split the first day into 2, I hope the weather is good for some sunsets/Sunrise photography, I have booked a bed at Orisson on 25th April

Hi Dave,
I was under the impression that they were closing the Napoleon route to Roncesvalles from November 1 through April 1 starting this year to avoid hazardous weather conditions and other safety concerns for the pilgrims. The Valcarlos route, however, is said to remain open. Have you heard these rumors? Whichever route I choose I plan on doing the same and taking two days to ease over the mountain.

Buen Camino
Jennifer

€46,-
They are not rumours, the 'high road' is officially closed during winter. And yes, the Valcarlos route stays open. Buen Camino, SY

Hi Dave,
I was under the impression that they were closing the Napoleon route to Roncesvalles from November 1 through April 1 starting this year to avoid hazardous weather conditions and other safety concerns for the pilgrims. The Valcarlos route, however, is said to remain open. Have you heard these rumors? Whichever route I choose I plan on doing the same and taking two days to ease over the mountain.

Buen Camino
Jennifer
The post you referred to is from Jan 2014, as SY said the Napoleon will be closed until April 1st.

I have the same dilemma as you. I will start on 1st April from SJPP alone and I don't know what to choose.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I have the same dilemma as you. I will start on 1st April from SJPP alone and I don't know what to choose.

The pilgrims Office and the **weather will give you the advice you need.

MANI DEAR...I am exactly where you are. It is a toss-up and I've voted on going the whole way. Those *astards at ORISSON are gouging people for 32 or 35 euro for a bunk bed. Have they lost their cotton-pickin' mind? So out of principle I say "NO"...let's not leave our hard-earned euro there. What I plan to do is go up that mountain gently even if it takes me four hours. Walking time is 7 hours. I will budget nine so I can take a couple of long rest periods. GOD BLESS! Let me know how you feel. regalsolomon@gmail.com

April 25th, my birthday, so remember to celebrate your first day on the Camino. :) I decided to do it in one day. I was probably the last pilgrim out of St Jean that morning but managed to get to Orrison and have lunch with others I had met the night before. It took me the average 8 hours, this does not include the time for lunch. It was tough but would probably to it the same next time. Enjoy your extra time and Buen Camino!!

May His peace, joy and love fill you this New Year.
Tumblie Dear...are you saying that SJPP to RONCI can easily be done in 8 hours? I was hoping to leave around 7:00 a.m. to avoid the hot JULY sun. Do you think it would be reasonable to say that I will get to RON at around 5:00 PM? With a two hour break in between?

I booked a bed at Orisson, but fell in early (at the Napoleon Alberge) with a great group of people the night before. Somehow intense bonds were formed early on (we became immediate family and stayed close on and off through the whole Camino, met up at the end etc.)

My new, sweet friends did not have a room at Orisson, and even though it was pouring rain, I headed back out with them after we had a break for hot tea and coffee, and I let my room go. The sense of adventure and momentum and traveling with a great group of folks was just toooo strong. The camino pulled me onwards, and I was so glad it did. The 32 euro I lost out on was nothing compared to the feeling of being left behind.

The only problem with Orisson is that it is just too early of a stop. If you are starting at SJPDP, and you are like me, it's just all still too exciting. The Pyrenees calls, Spain calls, the Camino beckons like a lover, and stopping seemed counter.

You never know how you will feel till you get there. I think it could go either way, you could have a great instinct to stay there, and it would be fabulous. Once again, I think flexibility and spur of the moment, heartfelt decisions take the day on the Camino.
Dear Homa... I googlemap everything and I don't know if it is accurate. One thing are roadmaps for cars and walking is another ball of wax. So... my question is...should I buy a professional map for a CAMINANTE or is googlemapping my way through the Camino good enough? Also, HOMA... when I look at the map, the route is different if one does SJPP straight to RON. If one goes through Orisson, the route is inward into the mountains...huh! Is this so? And all the people here are right. Stopping at ORI is too soon. Please advise me.

One more thing I need to know... between SJPP and RON, are there any establishments for #1 and #2, coffee, croissants...just sitting and resting?

I have walked this route on 2 occasions and the first time i found it very challenging .I was so grateful i had booked a night in Orisson and loved waking up in the mountains ,watching the sunrise over the mountains sipping great coffee and contemplating the day ahead it was the best decision of my whole camino.The second time i was with my sister we had booked a night in Orisson and it was again very welcomed although i could have gone all the way into Roncesvalles this time my sister was very happy to see the hostel in Orisson ,we had a great time meeting many pilgrims as they passed by and loved the pilgrim meal in Orisson that night .I would say its a great idea to stay here on your first camino ,its 8k straight up and if you are not very fit its hard and also why rush it and risk injury ,its all about the journey not the destination so enjoy it and don't try to run before you can walk,buen camino .

€46,-
THANK-YOU for this post and the responses

I will be travelling mid September and will be staying at Orisson - for a few reasons:
* to fully absorb the surroundings and the trip ahead
* stave off injury by starting too all out- will be my first day
* to meet some company for the next day

I will be booking ahead

Annie
Great idea for all of those reasons ,i love this hostel and would never deprive myself of the joy of waking up in the mountains and enjoying the company of fellow pilgrims as we set off on the best day of the camino.

One more thing I need to know... between SJPP and RON, are there any establishments for #1 and #2, coffee, croissants...just sitting and resting?

A few places to sit and rest, one place to nibble.
There are 2 sensible ways to go over the top if not sure
1/
Send bags ahead for 8 euros as many many many people do,
2/
If you have just arrived from afar, walk to Orisson , its not far and get the taxi back to SJPP.
Better and less expensive accommodation , better food available and then the next day get the taxi back to Orisson and away you go.

MANI DEAR...I am exactly where you are. It is a toss-up and I've voted on going the whole way. Those *astards at ORISSON are gouging people for 32 or 35 euro for a bunk bed. Have they lost their cotton-pickin' mind? So out of principle I say "NO"...let's not leave our hard-earned euro there. What I plan to do is go up that mountain gently even if it takes me four hours. Walking time is 7 hours. I will budget nine so I can take a couple of long rest periods. GOD BLESS! Let me know how you feel. regalsolomon@gmail.com
You sir are in for a rude awaking. I saw one of your other posts and "delusionary" comes to mind. Orisson offers a place sleep and a great communal dinner for a very fair demi-pension price. You will be lucky to find a better deal along the Camino. After walking past their refugio there is only one guy with a camper van selling drinks before the Spanish border, it's long walk over the Pyrenees to Roncevalles. Good luck with doing it in 7 hours from SJPdP.
I hope your bravado is meant to be some kind of a joke!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
The price you mentioned includes the evening meal and breakfast so is not a bad deal.

I am in my late 60's and walked the Route Napoleon from SJPP to Roncesvalles in 2014 and 2015. Both times I took less than 2 hours from SJPP to Orisson where I stopped for a coffee and sandwich. Also on both occasions I got from SJPP to Roncesvalles in less the 7 hours. Just find your own steady pace and enjoy the day.

Buen Camino,

Mike

Orrisson, walk takes 1hour, bit more if you walk slow, I find its too early to stop for coffee, so I keep walking , 6 hours to roncesvalles, including, break for rest, food. As on average 300 leaves sjpdep every day and orrisson has 16 beds, tiny number of pilgrims sleep there, Buen camino

Did you sprint up the hill to orisson ? :)

If you dial up 8 kms / hour on a treadmill that is speed walking or jogging. Isn't it ?

Last edited:
I do get concerned about some of these discussions. My fear is that it can be misleading for those who are yet to walk their first Camino. Particularly those who are not as fit as they could be. It was only a few months ago that I too would hang on every bit of advice gleaned from this forum.

My concern is about the capabilities of Pilgrims. Their age, level of fitness, experience of long distance hiking, the weight they are carrying, the suitability of footwear.....

We all vary so much. OK, I was one of the slowest walkers probably, most were of fairly average fitness, many very unfit and over weight quite frankly. They suffered early on, but soon got into their stride.

Maybe it's bravado. Maybe we have a smattering of hardened hill walkers amongst us. Maybe I'm just really unfit. But there seems to be a bit of 'chest beating' about "how fast I got to Roncesvalles"...... If you ran all the way in 4 hours. Great. Well done. But please don't try to tell a budding Pilgrim that it's easy.....

I certainly did not see many Pilgrims on my Camino that could breeze up from St Jean to Orisson and then on to Roncesvalles all in one day in 6 or 7 hours and not experience considerable discomfort. OK, there are obviously a few here. That's great. But I would suggest those people are the exception rather than the rule, and perhaps represent less than 10% or so of Pilgrims in terms of overall fitness and being 'Camino ready'. Perhaps they are regular walkers.

The other 90% huffed and puffed their way up the hill. Getting to Orisson in maybe 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I took 3. It's not far. It's 8 kms. But it IS Steep.

I could probably have done another 7 or 8 kms. I certainly felt that only 8 kms was a bit short. But the only other option was to walk another 17 kms. That would have been tough on Day 1. Of course lots do. Most Pilgrims do. There aren't that many beds at Orisson.

But let's be realistic. It's not exactly a walk in the park. Is it?

Sorry to rant a bit..... :oops:

I would just hate for some Pilgrim on their first Camino to have problems on day 1.

Just got a kick out of reading my own posts on this thread from March 2012 when I was getting organised for my first Camino. It was certainly a good call to stop at Orisson on that first day in May 2012. It was a bit of an epic saga even getting there to retain my booking (a tale of missed flights, late night bus journeys, being attacked by advertising hoardings in Bayonne... but that's a story for a different thread!), but it worked out really well. As other posters recalled from their own experiences, I met people there that night who I became friendly with, met over and over again on the way to Santiago, and have remained in contact with.

Having followed my Camino Frances walk in 2012 with a couple of weeks on the Camino Portugues in 2013, this year I hope to walk the Frances again. As in 2012, I hope to stop at Orisson this time around. It's for the same reasons as last time - looking to ease myself into the walk, do all that I can to stave off early blisters and injuries, and also looking to make those 'connections' with other people that create the friendships and sense of fraternity which help make the experience of walking for five weeks across northern Spain so rich.

That I'm hoping to head back out this year is part of why I'm posting here right now. I have an Orisson-related query, and so rather than start a new thread, I thought this might be a good place for it. Basically, I hope to start walking by mid-July. I know that takes me into the busy season and will have me passing through Sarria and arriving into Santiago during the peak pilgrim traffic period of mid-to-late August, but c'est la vie, it doesn't suit me to walk later in the year and I won't be able to walk earlier in the year, so that's the basic timeline I need to operate with, and I'm ok with that. Having arrived in Santiago in late June in each of the last two years, it'll be an experience to see how different the 'personality' of the city will feel in August!

Anyway, the point of the query relates to booking a bunk at Orisson. I booked well in advance in 2012, but my hands are tied somewhat this year. I'm not going to know exactly when I'll be flying out of Ireland until a little closer to the time. I want to be able to leave as early in July as possible, hopefully no later than mid-July, but I'm probably not going to be in a position to know for sure when I'll be free to go until early next month, perhaps even into mid-May. So, with an approximate mid-July start date in mind for heading off from St Jean, how far ahead do I need to look to make that Orisson booking? I know from 2012 that there is fairly limited space there, but I also know from the pilgrim stats that mid-July tends not to be the busiest time for pilgrims to be starting from St Jean. It won't be the end of the world if I find that I have to walk to Roncesvalles on day 1 (again, it'll be an experience!), but stopping at Orission would certainly be my preference. Do you think looking to make the booking around mid-May would be ample with a view towards early-to-mid July or do I run the risk at that point of being told there are no bunks left?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Mark there are great tents out back if the hostel is full ,i stayed in one and they were very comfy .

@Robo , well said.
Most damage done is the first day .
I still cannot believe why pilgrims do not go back 3 days prior on the GR65 and warm up before RON.

€83,-
I do get concerned about some of these discussions. My fear is that it can be misleading for those who are yet to walk their first Camino. Particularly those who are not as fit as they could be. It was only a few months ago that I too would hang on every bit of advice gleaned from this forum.

My concern is about the capabilities of Pilgrims. Their age, level of fitness, experience of long distance hiking, the weight they are carrying, the suitability of footwear.....

We all vary so much. OK, I was one of the slowest walkers probably, most were of fairly average fitness, many very unfit and over weight quite frankly. They suffered early on, but soon got into their stride.

Maybe it's bravado. Maybe we have a smattering of hardened hill walkers amongst us. Maybe I'm just really unfit. But there seems to be a bit of 'chest beating' about "how fast I got to Roncesvalles"...... If you ran all the way in 4 hours. Great. Well done. But please don't try to tell a budding Pilgrim that it's easy.....

I certainly did not see many Pilgrims on my Camino that could breeze up from St Jean to Orisson and then on to Roncesvalles all in one day in 6 or 7 hours and not experience considerable discomfort. OK, there are obviously a few here. That's great. But I would suggest those people are the exception rather than the rule, and perhaps represent less than 10% or so of Pilgrims in terms of overall fitness and being 'Camino ready'. Perhaps they are regular walkers.

The other 90% huffed and puffed their way up the hill. Getting to Orisson in maybe 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I took 3. It's not far. It's 8 kms. But it IS Steep.

I could probably have done another 7 or 8 kms. I certainly felt that only 8 kms was a bit short. But the only other option was to walk another 17 kms. That would have been tough on Day 1. Of course lots do. Most Pilgrims do. There aren't that many beds at Orisson.

But let's be realistic. It's not exactly a walk in the park. Is it?

Sorry to rant a bit..... :oops:

I would just hate for some Pilgrim on their first Camino to have problems on day 1.
You are so wright. A lot of pilgrims think very lightly about the Pyrenees. As you stated it is nota walk in the park.
Wish you well, Peter.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back