• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sarria to Santiago 2013.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Just found this slideshow that I made of our Camino in 2013 when I was doing some housekeeping on the computer. Hope you enjoy.
Pat.

Wayfarer
These pictures are so beautiful. It really touched me. Am currently planning my first camino from Sarria to Santiago , I will be alone and it is the first time I have ever travelled alone anywhere but am hoping I wont feel the lonliness while walking. The fact that you did it together as a couple is so beautiful and you guys inspire me that these things are possible. Thank you for sharing this.
Gra agus Solas x

I really enjoyed this Pat. Thanks for putting it up.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Wayfarer
These pictures are so beautiful. It really touched me. Am currently planning my first camino from Sarria to Santiago , I will be alone and it is the first time I have ever travelled alone anywhere but am hoping I wont feel the lonliness while walking. The fact that you did it together as a couple is so beautiful and you guys inspire me that these things are possible. Thank you for sharing this.
Gra agus Solas x
You are never alone on the Camino Mary, you will meet pilgrims on the flight, in the hostel in Sarria and on that first morning you start to walk.
Buen Camino.

Just found this slideshow that I made of our Camino in 2013 when I was doing some housekeeping on the computer. Hope you enjoy.
Pat.

Peregrina b and me really enjoyed the slide show Pat does the missus not want to go with you on camino again?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Loved the slide show. It remined me of our Camino. We completed our Camino on Sept 30th of 2013.

Lovely work Pat: great memories.

Take care be safe,

S.

You are never alone on the Camino Mary, you will meet pilgrims on the flight, in the hostel in Sarria and on that first morning you start to walk.
Buen Camino.
Thanks I hope so x Mary

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Pat.
Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to go back and do it again. How about you?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
What a beautiful slide show Pat, and I love your music choices to accompany it. Beyoncé's "I Was Here" is such a stirring song, and to also feature a lovely Irish instrumental is so, so appropriate.
I join everyone here in saying thank you for sharing.
Cheers - Jenny

Pat.
Thanks Pat my wife (alsoPat) and myself got back from this same trip 2 weeks ago and your slideshow was a lovely reminder and we recognised most of the photos. I'd love to go back next year and do two weeks but I'll be sure to get some properly fitted walking shoes this time.But the whole experience was great and it felt like something had changed in our life when it was over.(We are still getting flash-backs!!!) Thanks again Joe.

Pat.
Thanks very much for sharing Pat. Nervously getting ready to bring 20 people walking Sarria-Santiago. I've walked solo St. Jean to Logrono, so feeling a little out of "sequence"... what was the Irish Traditional air... sharon Shannon? TomCox

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thanks very much for sharing Pat. Nervously getting ready to bring 20 people walking Sarria-Santiago. I've walked solo St. Jean to Logrono, so feeling a little out of "sequence"... what was the Irish Traditional air... sharon Shannon? TomCox
Wishing you a Buen Camino on your Camino from Sarria. That piece of music was track two from the Album 13, by Damien Mullane, it is one of the best traditional albums I have heard, there are no tracks on there that I don't like.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back