• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Camino Italia

soydechiapas

Time of past OR future Camino
June (2013)
Has anyone hiked the Camino Italia from Venice to Montgenevre? I am planning to hike it in June 2014 and would love some tips in English or Spanish.

Trent Shupperd
Sent from my iPad using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Trent, Cammino Italia to my knowledge is a mountain walk covering the whole of the Alps. Could you tell me more about your plans for next june so i might be able to get some more details for you

Yes. It is supposedly a route that starts in Venice and heads west across the north. It ends in Montgenevre on the Italian-French border at the Alps.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
There is another thread on this subject, go to
Padua, North Italy to Le Puy-en-Valley ?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Has anyone hiked the Camino Italia from Venice to Montgenevre? I am planning to hike it in June 2014 and would love some tips in English or Spanish.

Trent Shupperd
Sent from my iPad using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app
I suggest you check out Brandon's blog and website

He along with his wife walked this route in 2009. My wife and I were suppose to intercept them and get together as they crossed into France but conditions on the trail forced them to change routes a number of times.
You can also read about their adventure in his book.
Over the Top & Back Again: Hiking X the Alps

http://www.pilgrimstales.com/about_brandonwilson.html

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back