Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tineo hoy 11/02/2013

angulero

ScreenHunter_01Feb111318_zps83fbb215.jpg

Se puede ver aquí.

http://www.webcamsdeasturias.com/webcam ... onaCam.y=4

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks for this Angulero, and the link to the Asturian webcams. I wonder how deep it is over Puerto de Palo?

Hi, tia,
I was wondering the same thing. I found this news clip on snow in that region, and there's a little video that shows the snow plow in Puerto de Palo. ajares-re ... 75849.html

Sounds like more is on the way. The albergue in Bodenaya also got a lot of snow, now this is not a day to take the Hospitales route! Buen camino, Laurie

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Thanks for the link Laurie. Brings back memories of walking the Camino past many of the places shown.
Interesting to see that the road to Covadonga is closed! Our destination via the Norte and GR route this year. Plenty of time for the snow to go and warm weather to come. :)

Thanks for the pic Angulero. I have a friend from near Bilbao who had been unemployed for some time and started working in Tineo last November, so it gave me pleasure to send him this photo (I hope you don't mind) along with one showing the snow outside my window at home. He replied sayingb thatb it normally takes him 3 and a quarter hours to drive to Tineo from home on Monday mornings but that yesterday it took him 4 and a half.
allan

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Today in Tineo 20c. The difference a month or two makes.

Hace 10 días, aunque no lo había puesto, volvió a nevar y cubrir en Tineo. ¿Será la última vez que nieve este invierno?. :?: :?: :roll: :roll:

10 days ago, but had not, turned to snow and covered in Tineo. Is it the last time snow this winter?. :? ::? :: Roll :: roll:

Es una pena que no funcione hoy la webcam de Tineo, porque vuelve a estar nevado.

Too bad it does not work today Tineo webcam because snow is back.

ScreenHunter_01Apr281115_zps412d25d0.jpg

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Oh........!!!!!!!!!!
We were walking over Puerto de Palo on that day last year, and it was a lovely day. Let us hope that this is the last of the snow for this year.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...
I have been trying to find a way to avoid the circus during the last stages of Frances. In two hours you can take the Lugo - Ourense train and walk the last stages on the Plata. Is it a good idea...
Hi all Heading out for a meal tonight and Pilgrim mass before starting the Primitivo tomorrow. Any recommendations on where to get a great meal in Oviedo?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back