• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Via de la Plata in April

handzondeck2

Time of past OR future Camino
Life is one big adventure - follow your dreams.
Hi all

I'm taking off for the Via de la Plata (second time round last walked in 2006) and was wondering if there Aussies walking the Via de la Plata around 19 Apr?

Would like to chat.

Sharon :)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi;
I am starting the VdlP on April 25, but will be in Sevilla from April 16th. PM me and we can have a chat somewhere.
Sue; Dulwich Hill, Sydney

Me and Ciaran from Tassie are starting from Merida on April 20. I walked Seville to Merida in late May 2010. I live in Melbourne.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hi Sharon,

We are starting from Huelva on April 25 and should be at Zafra 2nd or 3rd May. Sounds like you'll be well and truly ahead of us. We also did our first Vdlp from Salamanca in 2006 and can't wait to be back there.

Buen camino to you, Sue and her group, Marianne and Ciaran, and Judy from Grafton. Hope all you Aussies ahead are smoothing the path for us!!!! .... well, maybe not...... it's the challenges along the way that are often most memorable I find. We are all so fortunate to be able to walk this wonderful camino.

Happy planning everyone. :arrow: :D

Hi all

I'll try and leave some notes in the hospitalera's book for you following behind.

Buen camino

Sharon :)

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.