Canadian Company of Pilgrims – Victoria Branch – Pilgrim Gathering on Saturday, March 8th, 2008 at Burnside Gorge Community Centre in Victoria. 9:30-5pm.
If you are considering walking the Camino pilgrimage route in northern Spain, or if you have already walked it – this is the gathering for you. It will be an informative day to enable past pilgrims to exchange stories and new pilgrims to obtain information about the Camino.
We are still in the planning stages, but the program will include:
* Robert Ward, author of the recently released book “All the Good Pilgrims”
* Ben Cole of Pili Pala Press with his new full-colour book of Camino maps
* practical information and tips, what to pack, when to go
* pilgrim sharing time – open microphone
* a lunch of Spanish tapas from Café Madrid
* routes – Camino frances and alternate routes … and more … details are forthcoming.
Please email email@example.com by February 1st if you have suggestions for program content or if you wish to have your name removed from this list.