Can you get Camino gear at the dollar store?
The question was:
I mentioned in the thread about dry bags for the shower that I purchased Extra Large ziplock bags from the Dollar Store for this purpose.
I thought that I’d start a thread about other Dollar Store bargains that I have found for the Camino.
- I actually just visited my local Dollar Store and found that they now have Compeed type blister bandages – a box of 4 for $1!
- I use the small zippered mesh bags to hang any laundry that hasn’t dried on the back of my pack. I don’t mind pinning a couple of socks to my pack, but when I need to put my undies, and other walking clothes on the outside of my pack I prefer to have them contained.
- Small bottles of hand sanitzing gel
- Folding pocket brush with mirror
- Tiny single use tubes of super glue
- Paper first aid tape for taping feet
- Travel size deodorant
- Antibiotic ointment
- Snack size ziplock bags – good for transferring medications to
Read all the responses about Can you get Camino gear at the dollar store? here on the forum.