http://telemarinas.com/horarios-par…gosto-del-ferry-que-une-a-guarda-con-caminha/ Google translation: The ferry -boat linking the town of A Guarda Portugal Caminha villa set times in July and August. This transport , which connects Galicia with Portugal, the Minho river , work...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?
- Winter Camino – 20 tips
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- Do you have some advice for those over 60 wanting to walk the Camino de Santiago?
- Difference in daily cost in different seasons?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- What is the best starting point for 1 week walk?