A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation
A Quick Reprieve
J

A Quick Reprieve

This is often the only shade for summer Pilgrims between Carrion de Los Condes and Calzadilla de la Cueza. For me, a little reprieve from the winter wind and a nice view for lunch.
and just when I decide that Camino Frances is no longer for me (too much crowd), you start publishing photos ... a consequence - hanging on the Internet and exploring the possibility of departure o_O:D:). Not only extremely beautiful - they also conjure up the atmosphere so that I can not resist

and just when I decide that Camino Frances is no longer for me (too much crowd), you start publishing photos ... a consequence - hanging on the Internet and exploring the possibility of departure o_O:D:). Not only extremely beautiful - they also conjure up the atmosphere so that I can not resist
I too am not excited about crowds. This time of the year is magical and I must say I have been extraordinarily lucky with the weather!

Yes, this was the structure where I managed to head butt the roof, and had to pretend it didn't hurt ! Oh it hurt all right...but its a never to be forgotten beautiful memory of my Camino.

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
jozero
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device