Azofra area, Frances April 2014 | Camino de Santiago Forum
Camino Guides (for sale) | Camino Guides made by pilgrims

By Signing up to the forum (free) you will be able to:

-- Ask any Camino related question you might have
-- Participate in the camino conversation on this forum
-- Get an weekly e-mail (Saturdays) with the most popular topics from the last 7 days
-- Be able to download pdf's and other Camino Resources
Sign
Weekly forum email Daily forum email Luggage Storage in Santiago de Compostela
Search 30 000 Camino Questions right here... your question might have been asked before
  1. Photos uploaded to the forum is the property of the person who took the photo. Please only upload photos that you own. To use these photos in any other way, please contact the person who took the photo for permission.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have a question you would like to ask? Here is how you do it!
Saramago

Azofra area, Frances April 2014

Azofra area, Frances April 2014
Saramago, Nov 28, 2014
    • JohnMcM
      Great photograph, lovely shape and colour.
      Saramago likes this.
    • JohnMcM
      I just can't stop coming back to look at this. I wonder if you truly realise how good this photograph is. Can't understand why it doesn't have thousands of likes and positive comments. It's fantastic.
      Flem and Saramago like this.
    • Saramago
      @JohnMcM Thankyou, John - I had it on Unwatched- I have this pic on my screensaver. I've many pics to go through at some point... Happy New Year! Thanks very much.
    • Dennis D
      This is one of my favorite photos. You have a great eye and I still can't believe you are not using a SLR to take them.. When are you going to post some new ones?
      Saramago likes this.
    • Saramago
      @Dennis D Thank you, Dennis. I'm back on Camino in a few weeks so busy getting off. Thank you so much.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      CaminoDebrita
      Stop the beauty! My soul can't hold this much! My goodness, your photographs are so moving.
    • Rating:
      4/5,
      jostony
      Lovely photo with great colours and captured yellow lines on the path add further interest drawing you in
    • Saint Mike II
      I have to agree, it is one of the better Camino photos. Go well as a screen saver!!??
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      DanielH
      what a great photo! Congrats and buen camino
    • Saint Mike II
      I have to plead guilty, I have now made this shot my desktop. It is a really great photograph. It really captures this part of Northern Spain. Cheers
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Angie94
      Wow! picture perfect...
    • Sam R Gibson
      A wonderful photo . I was walking there at that time and this really takes me back.
    • Felipe
      Stunning photo; I liked it very much. Brought memories of a long journey, a rainy afternoon, and a good company.
      But I think it was taken in the descent to Boadilla del Camino; I vaguely remember this group of trees.
      Azofra, on the other side, is placed in a quite flat terrain.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Camino Frances
    Uploaded By:
    Saramago
    Date:
    Nov 28, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2882px
    Height:
    2366px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

This site is run by Ivar at
Casa Ivar
in Santiago de Compostela