bridge at Molinaseca | Camino de Santiago Forum
Camino Guides (for sale) | Camino Guides made by pilgrims

By Signing up to the forum (free) you will be able to:

-- Ask any Camino related question you might have
-- Participate in the camino conversation on this forum
-- Get an weekly e-mail (Saturdays) with the most popular topics from the last 7 days
-- Be able to download pdf's and other Camino Resources
Sign
Weekly forum email Daily forum email Luggage Storage in Santiago de Compostela
Search 30 000 Camino Questions right here... your question might have been asked before
  1. Photos uploaded to the forum is the property of the person who took the photo. Please only upload photos that you own. To use these photos in any other way, please contact the person who took the photo for permission.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have a question you would like to ask? Here is how you do it!
tploomis

bridge at Molinaseca

Tags:
bridge at Molinaseca
tploomis, May 6, 2014
yaying, Karen Cap, kerdi and 19 others like this.
    • Rating:
      4/5,
      Say Simba
      Beautiful.
      tploomis likes this.
    • tploomis
      Photo by Karen Watanabe, my wife.
    • William Garza
      Beautiful!
      tploomis likes this.
    • Lynda t
      Remember it well. A farmer was busy shearing his sheep on the out skirts of the town.
      tploomis likes this.
    • Kimmzie
      Amazing pic!
      tploomis likes this.
    • ROB STONE
      great foto
      tploomis likes this.
    • crusader9872
      One of the high points of my Camino. Was so tired after the long downhill section and the sight of this beautiful spot made it all better.
      MoniRose and tploomis like this.
    • MoniRose
      @crusader9872
      I felt the same. That town was like an oasis after that long day of coming down. Absolutely beautiful!
    • jemitch65
      I passed through here on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 on my way to Ponferrada. My Camino family and I stopped here and ordered sandwiches from a local deli. On our way to the register to pay, I insisted an 80 year old woman proceed ahead of me. "In the world where I come from, it's ladies first!" I said. Well...this woman carefully and methodically selected her weeks cold cuts from the guy (who was also running the cash register), and I waited 25 minutes for my 30 second transaction. When I emerged, they all had a good laugh at my expense, but I will say this...that was the best sandwich I ate in Spain!
    • TonyHBK
      Great photo! I remember the bridge well. Crossed it at the end of day 28 of my walk last year, (Monday 5 May 2014), having walked from Rabanal del Camino - 26 km - that day. Stayed the night at Hostal El Palacio (on the right hand side immediately across the bridge). Friendly people, great food and cold beer in the bar downstairs. Walked on to Villafranca del Bierzo next day.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      jostony
      Lovely photo - Superb reflection
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      amancio
      amancioabsolute beauty... when I came to Molinaseca, the damm was not closed, and I tried to imagine what the place would look like once river Meruelo was swimmable in the summer. But this picture goes one step beyond, amazing photo
    • joanneking
      Those are some incredible colours! Lovely picture. I spent a beautiful evening there in May 2012, feet dangling in the water, sipping Baileys. On my second time through in 2015 it was lashing with rain, the streets were deserted and I walked on through to Ponferrada. Sweet memories, each so different.
    • alexwalker
      Had an ice cold large beer last year at that cafe, outside in the sun, just enjoying the river view, before going on to Ponferrada.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Camino Frances
    Uploaded By:
    tploomis
    Date:
    May 6, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2448px
    Height:
    2448px
    Aperture:
    f/2.4
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 5
    Date / Time:
    2013:10:26 11:44:26
    Exposure Time:
    1/407 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 50
    Focal Length:
    4.12 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

This site is run by Ivar at
Casa Ivar
in Santiago de Compostela