A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos
Burgos Sunrise
jozero

Burgos Sunrise

From our hotel window (Meson del Cid) on 27-April-2016. Perfect start to our rest day in Burgos!
Yes I agree with Peter - great photo and great location. In fact I think the building to the right of picture houses the cafe/bar where Tom (in The Way) had his backpack stolen (from). Either there or about another 25 metres to the right (across a narrow street). But still a great location to show the cathedral in all its glory.

A
Beautiful. Makes one want to carry a better lense than an Iphone's.

Truly beautiful photograph. Burgos was one of my favorite places along the Camino Frances when I walked it in May and June of 2012. Makes me want to get on a plane this afternoon and return to this beautiful land again.

amazing photo! may i know where this photo was taken in Burgos? is it accessible to the public, i want to take a photo of the church too...thank you for replying.

Beautiful picture. Unfortunately I don't do sunrises either on or off the Camino. Not infrequenly was I the last to leave an albergue!

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
jozero
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Device
GoPro HERO4 Black
Aperture
ƒ/2.8
Focal length
3.0 mm
Exposure time
1/290
ISO
Filename
image.jpeg
File size
1.6 MB
Date taken
Wed, 27 April 2016 7:35 AM
Dimensions
2386px x 2982px

Share this media

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock