A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos
Burgos Sunrise
J

Burgos Sunrise

From our hotel window (Meson del Cid) on 27-April-2016. Perfect start to our rest day in Burgos!
Yes I agree with Peter - great photo and great location. In fact I think the building to the right of picture houses the cafe/bar where Tom (in The Way) had his backpack stolen (from). Either there or about another 25 metres to the right (across a narrow street). But still a great location to show the cathedral in all its glory.

A
Beautiful. Makes one want to carry a better lense than an Iphone's.

Truly beautiful photograph. Burgos was one of my favorite places along the Camino Frances when I walked it in May and June of 2012. Makes me want to get on a plane this afternoon and return to this beautiful land again.

amazing photo! may i know where this photo was taken in Burgos? is it accessible to the public, i want to take a photo of the church too...thank you for replying.

Beautiful picture. Unfortunately I don't do sunrises either on or off the Camino. Not infrequenly was I the last to leave an albergue!

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
jozero
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Device