A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

Cabo Fisterra
@Mike Savage - Thanks Mike - I will happily take a compliment from a person who has a camera as part of his Avitar on this Forum. Since you havn't posted any of your photos yet, is it fair to assume that you are a professional photographer?

I am but I specialize is marine species so this probably isn't the best place to share them. Once I walk my first Camino in September I hope to have some landscape photos to share.

@Mike Savage - I predict that the landscape photos you share later in the year will be terrific.

After you finish your first Camino, you will start planning for your second one. I leave for my second one in three weeks. They are addictive in a positive way.

Buen Camino!

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
Dennis D
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
_DSC6344-Web.jpg
File size
118.9 KB
Dimensions
599px x 900px

Share this media

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock