• Photos uploaded to the forum is the property of the person who took the photo. Please only upload photos that you own. To use these photos in any other way, please contact the person who took the photo for permission.
  • Missing the daily forum e-mail? Subscribe again.
A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago
Man, I never found any place doing eggs on toast when I did the camino. I am doing the Frances one again in a couple of weeks.. I will have to find this place :)

Man, I never found any place doing eggs on toast when I did the camino. I am doing the Frances one again in a couple of weeks.. I will have to find this place :)
We had toast, eggs, bacon most mornings. I had to just learn how to ask for it ! ;)

We had toast, eggs, bacon most mornings. I had to just learn how to ask for it ! ;)
Really , I can’t believe I done three Caminos and just had crossiants .. thanks for letting me know . I will certainly ask on my trip in a couple of weeks

Really , I can’t believe I done three Caminos and just had crossiants .. thanks for letting me know . I will certainly ask on my trip in a couple of weeks
You may have limited options where you are staying, but we usually found a cafe that could at least do eggs.

My Spanish is awful, but phonetically I would ask for dos webos, y dos bacon, con tostada, y cafe etc para dos personas. ( 2 people. ) Always worked if not 100% correct...

You may have limited options where you are staying, but we usually found a cafe that could at least do eggs.

My Spanish is awful, but phonetically I would ask for dos webos, y dos bacon, con tostada, y cafe etc para dos personas. ( 2 people. ) Always worked if not 100% correct...
Love it .. thank you . I will let you know how it goes lol

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
Jersey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata