• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Casa Waslala in Belorado.
SabsP

Casa Waslala in Belorado.

@OTH86 - Please tell Paul hello for me. They mentioned retirement but only wanted to sell to the "right" Person. I hope to stay with again next year, but will be happy for them if they have sold. Their spirit will continue on the Camino whether they are there are not. Buen Camino.

I just learned that Paul and his wife have found a possible buyer for their Casa. Walter will be operating the Casa this season and if he likes it, they will take the next step to transfer title. The intention of all parities is to continue the operation without any changes. Staying there has been one of the Camino Highlights for me.

@SabineP - I spoke to Paul in Nicaragua. He and Belmayan are going to stay there. This is where she is from. It is my understanding that Walter is from Holland and his intent is to continue Casa Waslala with the same spirit.

I have stayed there twice and have made reservations again for April. Walter has some big shoes to fill.

Buen Camino

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
SabsP
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
SAMSUNG GT-I8160
Aperture
ƒ/2.7
Focal length
3.5 mm
Exposure time
1/12 second(s)
ISO
Filename
20130412_124036.jpg
File size
154.7 KB
Date taken
Fri, 12 April 2013 12:40 PM
Dimensions
480px x 640px

Share this media

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back