• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Downhill to El Acebo
Cayou

Downhill to El Acebo

Great Picture! Thank you for sharing. I know this area very well. This October I will be Hospitalero at Albergue Parroquial "Apóstol Santiago". Looking fo0rward to being back in the area. Buen Camino to you!!!

HalfDome ... thinking you were going to be there last year? We stayed in town and visited a few fellow pilgrims there in evening of 28 Sept. Did you change plans or dates and Hospitalero in Santiago?

HalfDome ... thinking you were going to be there last year? We stayed in town and visited a few fellow pilgrims there in evening of 28 Sept. Did you change plans or dates and Hospitalero in Santiago?
Morning Cayou,

We had an offer to volunteer in the Pilgrims office so did that instead. This year we are set for first two weeks Oct as Hospitaleros at Acebo. Sorry we missed you last year. You MUST walk it again to visit and stay with us now. You have no choice!!! :)

If we MUST, it's going to be a grueling trek! We depart Le Puy on 27 Sept, which means about 42km per day to El Acebo on 14 Oct? Not.... How about we meet at Little Yosemite Valley and do Half Dome?

Cayou.

Hee Hee yes that would be quite the trek to Acebo!! As far as Half Dome, been there done it for me. I'm getting older and there are so many hikes to hike, I cannot afford to do the same trail twice. Although, I've done the Francis 4 times.... So my logic is terribly flawed....:)

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
Cayou
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
Apple iPhone 6s Plus
Aperture
ƒ/2.2
Focal length
4.2 mm
Exposure time
1/769 second(s)
ISO
Flash
Off, did not fire
Filename
IMG_7701.jpeg
File size
698.5 KB
Date taken
Fri, 28 September 2018 3:17 PM
Dimensions
1280px x 960px

Share this media

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back