Ever Onwards | Camino de Santiago Forum
Camino Guides (for sale) | Camino Guides made by pilgrims

By Signing up to the forum (free) you will be able to:

-- Ask any Camino related question you might have
-- Participate in the camino conversation on this forum
-- Get an weekly e-mail (Saturdays) with the most popular topics from the last 7 days
-- Be able to download pdf's and other Camino Resources
Sign
Weekly forum email Daily forum email Luggage Storage in Santiago de Compostela
Search 30 000 Camino Questions right here... your question might have been asked before
  1. Photos uploaded to the forum is the property of the person who took the photo. Please only upload photos that you own. To use these photos in any other way, please contact the person who took the photo for permission.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have a question you would like to ask? Here is how you do it!
jozero

Ever Onwards

Ever Onwards
jozero, Nov 25, 2017
    • bernhugo
      Very clever angle and use of colour.
      Photoshopped at all ?
    • DowtyCamino
      Trying to figure this one out. So the grass is green, and your slightly bundled. You're either walking East or you are walking West in the lat evening (or early evening in Winter..but the grass is green)...and then there's that stereotypical morning mist in the valley up ahead.
      OK...I give. What's the story?
      jozero likes this.
    • DanielH
      beautiful photo!!!
    • jozero
      @DowtyCamino Ha! I feel like a magician asked to explain the illusion!! And I will since I’m happy to acknowledge that I consider this my art and I’m not a photojournalist bound to untouched photos. This is a composite based on a photo I took in April 2016. The people and the grass are ‘original’, the sky not so much (artistic licence taken!) it was a very muted day and couldn’t recover the hues I saw that day so since I liked the energy, angle and feel of the photo I decided to use a variety of techniques to make it more interesting and hopefully enjoyable.
    • DowtyCamino
      Ah so. Regardless it is indeed a very nice image. Congratulations. I also love the angle and action.
      jozero likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Camino Frances
    Uploaded By:
    jozero
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1800px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

This site is run by Ivar at
Casa Ivar
in Santiago de Compostela