• Photos uploaded to the forum is the property of the person who took the photo. Please only upload photos that you own. To use these photos in any other way, please contact the person who took the photo for permission.
  • Missing the daily forum e-mail? Subscribe again.
A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago
jozero

Getting there...

Spring walk through the fields of Rioja
This must be an older photo, the sign looks like it is in pretty good shape. Most of the ones I saw last year were vandalized. I think that Sharpie pens should be outlawed. Anyway, I like the photo.

Buen Camino

Walked there in early 2015 and at that time the sign's where o.k..
I made a picture form two friends at the 555km sign.
Wish you well, Peter.

@Peter Fransiscus - Peter I was there the same time you were in 2015 and most of them looked new and fresh to me too. But in May 2016, most of the yellow mile markers were gone, lots of graffiti and many of the arrows were broken or missing too.

I don't get the vandalism or someone writing their name on the sign. Who cares that so and so was there or so and so loves so and so ? The pilgrim passport should be enough proof that you were there and it is something you can show your friends at home.

Oh well, I will be back again in 5 weeks and curious to see how they will look when I see them again.

Buen Camino

I stopped 12 km up the road @ 580 km post. There is a picture of my bike! Unfortunately a large number of km posts have had the distance to go marker removed. Not sure they have any real value!

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
jozero
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Device