• Photos uploaded to the forum is the property of the person who took the photo. Please only upload photos that you own. To use these photos in any other way, please contact the person who took the photo for permission.
  • Missing the daily forum e-mail? Subscribe again.
  • Buy any Camino Book and get 50% off any Camino Badge.
    Discount taken off at Check Out
A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell
barb77

History behind this sculpture on plaza in Lectoure between Cathedral and Tourism office. (Chemin 2013)

@galliano
Merci - looks like an interesting site - shall start practicing my rusty French on this one. It was frustration attempting to find information on this particular piece even looking for the name on it, asking tourism. grateful to the forum. It has haunted me ever since seeing it. Think I may return to Lectoure nex Camino/Chemin.

@galliano
I have managed to translate the article but it is quite odd date wise. Article dated Nov. 2009. The globe was to have been re-installed in the Toulouse airport after the Festival of Light. I saw the piece Sept. 2013 in Lectorue not Toulouse! Happy to have the information. Thank you so very much.

Media information

Category
The Le Puy Route
Added by
barb77
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device