• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

last day before Santiago
amorfati1

last day before Santiago

My last day before Santiago, I spent the evening at the Arca O Pino alburgue. I met wonderful people there and this albergue was outstanding. The end of the Camino also marked a new beginning for me as I left my Camino family behind when they took flights out of Santiago and I continued on alone to Finisterre and Muxia. Magical would be the only way to describe my last week in Spain.

@jostony yes- that day was gorgeous - unforgettable.
after 8 - 10 days with rain, off and on, finally the sun emerged again on my last day walk to santiago .... i started early, around 7am'ish from Teo, and the mist rose, as did the sun. felt jubliant ... and grateful.
and probably stopped every 50 meters to take yet another foto. such beauty all around!
thanks for letting me know you enjoyed the photo.

You did it!! Enhorabuena (congratulations)
This Spanish word is interesting...there is 3 words in it "en hora buena " At good time, literally. always is a good time to get what we want. Beautifull to say.

Media information

Category
Camino Portugues
Added by
amorfati1
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Device
Apple iPad mini
Aperture
ƒ/2.4
Focal length
3.3 mm
Exposure time
1/120 second(s)
ISO
Filename
last day before santiago_ii.jpg
File size
612.3 KB
Date taken
Fri, 30 May 2014 7:58 AM
Dimensions
1936px x 2592px

Share this media

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back