• Photos uploaded to the forum is the property of the person who took the photo. Please only upload photos that you own. To use these photos in any other way, please contact the person who took the photo for permission.
  • Missing the daily forum e-mail? Subscribe again.
  • Buy any Camino Book and get 50% off any Camino Badge.
    Discount taken off at Check Out
A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell
jozero

Molinaseca

About to cross the medieval bridge into Molinaseca on wobbly knees after a long, steep descent.
Very nice shot @jozero. We stayed the night in the hostel on the right, El Palais, after a brutal walk down into Molinseca. Too buggered to spend time on photographing even though the town had highlights like your photo. I got a few "tourist" shots though.

:
We were there in late June 2015. The river was dammed and townspeople were relaxing along both banks with just a few in the water. I turned my convertible pants into shorts and swam back and forth under the Roman bridge. It was my only swimming along the camino.

[Much later edit: The water level in this picture is pretty low. The picture may have been taken during a non-swimming season.]

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
jozero
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename