A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos
CaminoDebrita

Part IV: CaminoDeb on Camino de Santiago

Estella, on Camino Frances
@DurhamParish another member told me that I mixed two churches together? I am currently on top of a mountain or I would look around a lot and see if I screwed something up, ha ha! I do not think I did.

"another member told me that I mixed two churches together?"

Details. Who cares. Your videos are fantastic and I truly enjoy them. The next time I go I want to do videos. Did you see the series on here by "IngridF"? They are addictive. I got me an appropriate camera and downloaded the same video software that Ingrid used.

Also, compliments on the music you chose.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ingridsmfan

@DurhamParish thank you so much for your very kind comments! I took photographs and videos every single day. I really enjoyed my trip, and part of thinking it through again is looking at all of the pictures and videos so I can really remember where I was and what I was seeing. It was so odd to me that the days begin kind of blending into one another.

That book is wonderful, @DurhamParish ! I like it. Great photos. I can't quite read it right now, as my eyes are "toast' from a two-hour drive, but very impressive.

Media information

Album
CaminoDebrita's photos and videos
Added by
CaminoDebrita
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock