• Photos uploaded to the forum is the property of the person who took the photo. Please only upload photos that you own. To use these photos in any other way, please contact the person who took the photo for permission.
  • Missing the daily forum e-mail? Subscribe again.
  • Buy any Camino Book and get 50% off any Camino Badge.
    Discount taken off at Check Out
A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell
jozero

Prolouge: St Jean Pied-de-Port

Ready to go, a nice walk through St Jean on Day 0.
Hi Jozero. That is a lovely photo, beautiful colour and so sharp.
What did you take it with and did you use Photoshop or similar?

@bernhugo Cheers for the kind words. This was taken with a Canon G12 and yes, some photoshop high overpass filter applied to sharpen the edges and a clean a few odds and ends up.

I get so excited when I see this! My starting point on the 25th April and I am booked into that Auberge (du Perelin).
Great photo!

Outstanding pictures, brings good memories... Now I want to go back there again, this time I would enjoy the area for a couple of day before heading out for a walk about.

Thanks for sharing
Chris

How many people have taken this same picture? I have to say, this is my favorite.

I just returned from completing my Camino and I envy those who are starting out. I wish you all good fortune. Take lots of pictures.

Buen Camino

I fly to Barcelona Wednesday night (from California). Train to Pamplona and on to SJPP on 4/27. I'll stay there two days, then off to Orisson--and!?

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
jozero
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename