• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Romantic couples
Zebra_chi

Romantic couples

So romantic ! hand in hand walked camino together .
Ah! Bless! I love it when I see people holding hands. I confess I have done the same. :oops: Also the last time I entered the Plaza Obradoiro I did so with three companions. Three of us had been a family for a few days and one had only just joined us. We did it symbolically holding hands. There was a tour group at the bottom of the archway but we managed to get through without letting go. :)

@Al the optimist Hey, Al I'm so glad to see you on this forum. I met you along the Camino this past spring, first at La Casa Magica, later on the way into Burgos (you showed me and Jerome how to go along the river), and then later I Had dinner with you and your Spanish friends in Burgos. After that I never saw you again. I finished the Camino June 28 in Santiago. I'm glad to hear that you entered Santiago with friends and love in your heart.

Hi Maria. Nice to hear from you and glad you guys got to Santiago. It was nice spending a little time with you. That was a good evening wasn't it! We were not walking the next day so another bar beckoned us afterwards.

@Al the optimist As another said, so much more than romantic, but that too in a very special way. My heart was torn several times leaving my Camino family members for one reason or another.

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
Zebra_chi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
SAMSUNG GT-N7100
Aperture
ƒ/2.6
Focal length
3.7 mm
Exposure time
1/420 second(s)
ISO
Filename
20141002_105322.jpg
File size
2.3 MB
Date taken
Thu, 02 October 2014 10:53 AM
Dimensions
3264px x 2448px

Share this media

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back