The youngest peregrino of 2014? | Camino de Santiago Forum
Camino Forum App now available
Camino Forum Android APP Camino Forum iOS APP
Search 30 000 Camino Questions right here... your question might have been asked before
Camino Guides (for sale) | Camino Guides made by pilgrims
By Signing up to the forum (free) you will be able to:

-- Ask any Camino related question you might have
-- Participate in the camino conversation on this forum
-- Get an weekly e-mail (Saturdays) with the most popular topics from the last 7 days
-- Be able to download pdf's and other Camino Resources
Sign

Weekly forum email Daily forum email Luggage Storage in Santiago de Compostela
  1. Photos uploaded to the forum is the property of the person who took the photo. Please only upload photos that you own. To use these photos in any other way, please contact the person who took the photo for permission.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have a question you would like to ask? Here is how you do it!
supersullivan

The youngest peregrino of 2014?

Encountered about 2 kms after Arzua on 13/6/14, father with 50+ litre pack, mother with about 25 litre pack and this very young peregrino.

The youngest peregrino of 2014?
supersullivan, Jun 15, 2014
    • rosetta0229
      Amazing and awesome
    • waveprof
      That's awesome, but by the looks of the chariot they started in Sarria. But still a (more than) worthy feat! As someone who did it from Pamplona with a 13 month old last year, I know how difficult (but rewarding) it can be!
    • supersullivan
      waveprof, yes, my guess is they started in Sarria judging by the 'freshness' of clothing, the baby was very good natured in what was already a hot morning but I'm sure the parents will have had moments of questioning their plans.
    • Hal
      Precious!
    • kikimtz
      How old is the baby? I'm walking the camino frances with my daughter and baby grand daughter who is age 11 months, but was 10 months when we started. We began in st jean! She has been wonderful and has become the star of the camino.
      Mike Savage likes this.
    • supersullivan
      kikimtz, alas I was able to say a brief hello to the mother but lacked the foresight to try to ask how old the baby is.
    • cinimod
      Our little chap will be 9.5 months when we leave SJPdP in August.
      Alas we are only going as far Logrono this year, but we will keep coming back until we finish :)

@waveprof and @kikimtz - any hints and tips?
    • Linda SLP
      I think we met them - baby about 5 months old and they are from Canada? If it was the family we met, the mom is hoping to write a book about traveling the camino with a baby - a lot of things took discovering that she wanted to share. They were really glad to be doing it.
    • Linda SLP
      And I'm pretty sure the family we met started in SJPP or Roncesvalles.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Camino Frances
    Uploaded By:
    supersullivan
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    541px
    Height:
    960px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

This site is run by Ivar at
Casa Ivar
in Santiago de Compostela