Camino Guides

Camino de Santiago books and Maps

Required for staying in public albergues

Official Camino Passport (Credential)

The credential has place for 54 stamps. This is the Official Pilgrim Credencial (Pilgrims Passport) issued by the Pilgrims Office in Santiago de Compostela. 

Walk the Camino and collect stamps along the way. Once at the Pilgrims Office in Santiago, show this document and you will receive your Compostela. 

Get it here

Show you are a pilgrim with the...

Camino Pilgrim shell

A pilgrim shell for your camino backpack. They all come with the red Santiago cross and a string to easily fasten it to your pack. 

Size: 9cm tall and 10cm wide.

Get one here
Altus Poncho

Stay dry with the

Altus Poncho

Wears as a Jacket. Space for backpack. Is a Poncho. 

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

More here

Bronze Camino Marker

Castilla & Leon

You have seen them in the street on your way to Santiago. Get one for your home. Individually numbered, made of bronze by the same company that made the ones you saw in Spain.

More here

Bronze Camino Marker

Galicia

You have seen them in the street on your way to Santiago. Get one for your home. Individually numbered, made of bronze by the same company that made the ones you saw in Spain.

More here

Stay dry and protected from the sun

Handsfree trekking umbrella

Hands free hiking umbrella that protects you from the rain as well as the sun. Our umbrella comes with UV protection so that you can walk in the shade on those warm days.

More here

Hi, I am Ivar in Santiago

Norwegian, lived in Santiago since 2004. I also run:

Please subscribe to my newsletter here for news on discounts & new products, and also updates from the Camino Forum.

Subscribe