• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Will we be met with scorn or equanimity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

senora1

Sorry to sound so dramatic but I’m not sure how I’ll be received on this forum, and in June, the Camino Frances. My husband and I plan to ride Ebikes from Burgos to Santiago. Originally we began from Roncesvalles in 2019. After 5 days I have to admit I gave up. I tried to blame it on my husband’s bike malfunction and my severe indigestion (which was have never before or after suffered from!) but after a difficult day we arrived in Burgos and made arrangements to drop off the bikes and fly home. I was so convinced the Camino and I were done that I went to the albergue by the cathedral and donated a lot of items peregrinos could use, threw away our incompleted Compostelas, and took a taxi out to the airport. Fast forward 3 years, and 1 pandemic later….I was too hasty and want to finish what I started. I feel compelled to, but am also 3 years older and have a failed knee surgery to deal with. So we have rented Ebikes this time. I realize a lot of people won’t welcome us. We plan to ride both the Camino and the road. If anyone has helpful suggestions/recommendations, please share. We plan to only stay in private albergue/hotels.
I know some will think we are taking the easy route. When we walked from SJPP I 2012 I thought that was the only Way! 😍

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Well @senora1 - your headline caught my attention. I would say if anyone on the forum or ‘in real life’ treats you with scorn for your choice, that says something about them - not you. 🙏

Welcome. Buen camino.

It's your Camino to travel in whatever way you wish - as pilgrims have done for centuries. Enjoy it and take back lots of memories.

Then plan your next. Buen camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Mostly I agree however I would like to use this forum to gather information and really don’t want to have to feel defensive…
The forum has all sorts of characters, as does every community.

Sure, some may think their way is the only or better way - the true pilgrimage, whatever that is etc. And a few seem to like to voice those opinions in terms that show little regard for the other. BUT those people are in a small minority. Most people are respectful of other’s choices and, more than that, they want to be helpful.

Do try to feel relaxed about asking your questions. 🙏.

The forum has all sorts of characters, as does every community.

Sure, some may think their way is the only or better way - the true pilgrimage, whatever that is etc. And a few seem to like to voice those opinions in terms that show little regard for the other. BUT those people are in a small minority. Most people are respectful of other’s choices and, more than that, they want to be helpful.

Do try to feel relaxed about asking your questions. 🙏.
Thanks for that!

Getting back on track, here are downloadable GPX files for you to use in your planning (not mine). It shows that the e-bike will be fine for most of the route (see profiles) but you might want to study the sections from #25 onwards especially up to Tricastella as that's where the climbs are.

You'll be at the mercy of the battery capacity if your knees are not up to it so those sections (see climbs in ft) will be critical.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I had tried to search Ebike posts but really didn’t see much…thanks though
You might try search terms like "electric bike", "e-bike", "e bike", "electric scooter" etc to increase the number of results. If any forum member's views on this should be respected, I think it is @t2andreo's. Put his forum name on the 'Posted by' box in the search dialog.

I would love to walk again. I have arthritis in both knees and my surgery failed so I don’t really have that option
Go however you can go, @senora1. That's nobody's business but your own - and scorn or ridicule say way more about the person dishing them out than about you.

My main thought about your plans is basically this:
You'll be at the mercy of the battery capacity if your knees are not up to it so those sections (see climbs in ft) will be critical.
I've never ridden them, but ebikes look super heavy. So if the battery goes flat they'll probably be a real ***** to pedal uphill. I hope someone who knows something about this will say something about planning around that.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
@senora1 There does seem to be very little information about big tours on ebikes out there. Try as I might to suppress it but Timmy Mallet's book comes to mind. An obvious starting point for an account of an eCamino.

I'll be interested to see how your Camino pans out as I'd a half formed idea to follow the cycle path that follows the Danube from its source to the sea on an ebike

Buen Camino!

Hi, I think what they are concerned about is being conscientious of other pilgrims. Many walkers talk about not hearing bikes coming up behind them and startling them while they are enjoying a peaceful walk. In other posts you hear of pilgrims asking bikers to have bells, or call out ahead of time to alert the walkers to their presence. And this is a welcome habit. So, yes do it your way and enjoy your Camino. Even in my local park when I am walking and a runner or biker comes up it is nice if they call out, or even just slow down, maybe say hello, and move on slowly. Just my opinion.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
There's a piece of graffiti along the CF that says "Jesus didn't enter Santiago on a bike" (or somesuch). Leaving aside the chance that our Lord has ever done the Camino let alone entered Santiago, even sitting on His Ass, your mode of getting there and back is up to you. After all few of us walk home from Spain and as for those of us who fly there . . . ;)

As it's a motor assisted bike I don't think you'll qualify for a Compostela (if that's of interest to you) but you might be in line for a certificate of distance traveled.

Ebikes are going to be more of a "thing" as time passes, let's hope that the Pilgrim Office in SdC moves with the times.

Either way, northern Spain is a wonderful place to travel through and sport cycling is popular with the Spanish so I wish you well on your Camino/Tour.

One thing you might like to try, knees permitting, was something I saw with a group of Italian cyclists a few years back. They weren't MAMILs* and they weren't rushing. What they did do was get off their bikes every so often to walk with and chat to pedestrian pilgrims.

BC

*Middle Aged Men In Lycra

Well @senora1 - your headline caught my attention. I would say if anyone on the forum or ‘in real life’ treats you with scorn for your choice, that says something about them - not you. 🙏

Welcome. Buen camino.
Agree! It is YOUR Camino.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I walked the Frances route in 2019. In my mind I wondered as I age would biking be more doable than walking. After all I do a lot of road biking in New England. But after seeing the narrow roads and the aggressive driving in Spain I realized I'd be afraid to bike there.

If anyone has helpful suggestions/recommendations, please share. We plan to only stay in private albergue/hotels.
I was about to compose a post about The Way, Perceptions and Facts, when, luckily, I reread your post again. You are planning to travel by e-bike in the broad corridor that is known as The Camino de Santiago from Burgos to Santiago and you fear that this plan might be badly received on this forum now and on the field in June of this year. You will not stay in municipal/parochial/donativo albergues.

I can't comment on e-bikes, knowing next to nothing about them. My gut feeling tells me that the people of Burgos and later villages and towns won't care much whether you advance on two feet, four feet, two wheels or four wheels. Then there are some pilgrims and many others ... stick with the many others 😇. Buen Camino!

There may be a few people on the Camino who have feelings of superiority and scorn for how others make the trek, but really that is not the essence of the spirit on the Way. It is very much a live and let live world. It is far better to be on the Camino in the way that is possible for you and works for you than to not be there.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi, I think what they are concerned about is being conscientious of other pilgrims. Many walkers talk about not hearing bikes coming up behind them and startling them while they are enjoying a peaceful walk. In other posts you hear of pilgrims asking bikers to have bells, or call out ahead of time to alert the walkers to their presence. And this is a welcome habit. So, yes do it your way and enjoy your Camino. Even in my local park when I am walking and a runner or biker comes up it is nice if they call out, or even just slow down, maybe say hello, and move on slowly. Just my opinion.
Yes, on the Camino I was surprised and frightened several times by speeding bikes on the trail that did not slow down at all or announce themselves as they came near me while passing. I have seen a few people run down by bicycles in accidents. The resulting injuries and shock can be serious. The problem is not the bikes, it is the behavior of some riders.

You will be doing more physical labor on the ebike than those who don't walk but ride with the assistance of their horse. Few people scorn them. There were royalty who rode in carriages with servants carrying their baggage. The Camino is and was as diverse as the Canterbury Tales. Buen Camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Go whichever and whatever way you want. Personally I could care less what anyone does. My only comment and advice is to please be careful (and I am sure you will be) of Pereginos on foot. On way more than one occasion a cyclist has driven by me at high speed without warning. If I had drifted in his direction it may have been a bad situation. There are many times when people like myself walking on quiet paths are in a zone somewhere between Jupiter and Mars. But as you walked I think you know that too!. If we are all respectful of the way our fellow perigrinos are walking/riding and keep each other safe there will never be any problems at all.

I won’t lie, judgement exist on the Camino. There were lots of ebikes in my Oct 2021 Camino. I had only seen one on prior Camino’s. My observations are:
1) Just like non e-bikes please have a bell and realize that many walking pilgrims either don’t have good hearing, are deep in thought or have ebuds and won’t hear you quickly approaching from the behind. I saw a couple of pilgrims taken out. Camino over.
2) There are a number of sections just not appropriate for any bikes ( or bikes at all). Please study the trail or you might find yourself trying to carry a heavy ebike. For example stay on the road down into Molineseca.
3)I thought that you could not use an ebike in the last 100km to receive a compostela as it’s considered motor assisted. I would definitely check into this. I will say this was hard for the walking pilgrims to see an ebike rush by in this section. Most of them still applied for their compostela as it would be on the honor system.
In summary, ebikes are now a part of the Camino and I suspect you will have lots of company. Many a Camino family.
We don’t walk (or ride) in another man’s boots/shoes and I am happy you have found a way to experience the Camino again.

I'll be interested to see how your Camino pans out as I'd a half formed idea to follow the cycle path that follows the Danube from its source to the sea on an ebike

Buen Camino!
I've ridden a large part of the Danube path and, particularly in the downstream direction which you are proposing, I doubt you'll need battery assistance much if at all.
It's a great adventure nevertheless!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I know some will think we are taking the easy route. When we walked from SJPP I 2012 I thought that was the only Way! 😍
It is not the only way. My only comment about bikes is this - use some common sense. When my wife and I were hiking the CF in September 2017, we were on a rather long downhill stretch. By long, I mean probably at least 500m. The path was maybe 1.5m wide at the most. My wife was about 150m in front of me talking to a fellow pilgrim. I was doing the same - talking with a fellow pilgrim. Suddenly, with NO WARNing, 2 bikers passed us on the left and behind us. They had to have been traveling at least, AT LEAST, 50 km/hr. No verbal shout, no warning bell, nothing. They barely missed me by just centimeters - I was walking as far right as I could. They continued downhill toward my wife and her new friend getting even faster. No warning, no bells, no signal, nothing. I screamed at my wife and she drove off the trail to the right. They never stopped, they never apologized - nothing. I was furious, to say the least. Given that my wife only weighs about 45 kg, if they had hit my wife directly, the impact could have killed or very seriously injured her. So my advice. Get a horn or some sort of LOUD signal device.

Do Not assume the people in your path can hear you approaching.

They may be talking to a companion or listening on earbuds, or they may be deaf. I too am contemplating renting an E-bike for my next Camino, but I have to say that I am very concerned about my ability to assume the responsibility of my bike riding skills or lack of. What was particularly disturbing about our confrontation with the wild bikers was the fact that there was (is) a paved road my 100m to the left of the trail that the bikers could have easily used instead of the narrow dirt path. All I can tell you is to always be alert for others and to expect the unexpected. Forewarned is forearmed

Make sure that whatever bike you take or rent has a removeable battery so that you may take it into your evenings lodging to use the recharger which of course you must carry. If you are taking two bikes bring two chargers just in case. If your bike has non removable, frame contained, battery, Then you might get away carrying a long extension cord able to reach an electrical outlet from where you secure your bike at night. Of course with the price electric bikes are running, good secure night storage will be critical.

The Camino is for you, so your judgement is the only one which matters
I would encourage anyone to do it, in a way which makes it possible for them and if ebikes make it possible for you, Buen Camino!
It is different cycling from walking, partly because of the pace and the constantly changing company of pilgrims you meet. When we took our tandem along the CF in 2017, we formed a bicigrino family with other groups of cyclists with whom we rendezvoused frequently. Among them were two Spanish couples travelling together, with a mixture of bikes and e-bikes. It made no difference to the rest of us.
I would second the cautionary note above about taking the road option where the path is steep, narrow or has a very uneven surface, for your safety and that of walkers. Rother guides publish a cycle-biased Camino route (in German, but easy to understand) which overcomes that issue. I believe there are Dutch versions too. Or there is the latest Cicerone cycling guide to the Camino, in English.
I hope that, despite your previous interrupted Camino and your knee issue, you will share in the blessings of The Way and find fulfilment in your completed journey.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I'm planning on doing the exact same as you: going to Santiago with an ebike, and back and around a few times, but that's another story.

Don't worry about naysayers, it's their loss to not open their minds to the differences in the world.

Having done that section with a mountain bike: it's definitely doable, both on or off the trail.
Regarding e-bikes, they are great and allows us injured oldies to get to places that are otherwise denied. But they have a few limitations (range and weight), that require a bit more thoughtful planning of the stages, a willingness to stop for lunch for an hour or more and ask if you can charge the batteries (offer to pay towards the electricity)

Get on a bicycle regularly before you leave to get your sit bones used to being in the saddle. Another skill to (re)learn is puncture repair and chain maintenance. While out there check or have the brake pads checked occasionally. (I blew mine in a downhill, it was scary)

There's a few different types out there, and I'll assume you'll be renting yours.

What to look for (my opinion only):

1/ a high torque motor (70Nm+) to deal with the climbs
2/ a large capacity battery : 400Wh is a minimum, if possible enquire about renting a 2nd battery, (I'll be travelling with 2 batteries totalling 1125Wh)
3/ a good solid luggage rack
4/ 10+ gears to deal with the climbs
motor: I prefer mid drives over hub drives, but that is purely because of the weight distribution. this is a personal preference

Enquire if a basic puncture repair kit + tooling, chain lubricant and a solid U-lock is provided. often cable locks are given, they take 15 seconds to cut through.

What to bring re cycling gear: (just my opininion)
1/ your own comfortable saddle you're used to.
2/ your own good quality weatherproof panniers bags. (some rentals provide them, but then what do you do with your suitcase?)
3/ a good quality rechargeable front and rear light: they are lifesavers!!!
4/ A good quality comfortable touring/city cycling helmet, with raincover
5/ cycling (sun)glasses
6/ Hi-Viz cycling waistcoat (there's a few out there for warm weather
7/ Hi-Viz cycling rain jacket
8/ powerbank for phone
9/ frame bag for phone
10/ bungie cords for tying everthing to your rack on top of your panniers (referred to as "pulpos" in Spain)
11/ Map of the area, or camino guide with information for cyclists: they'll list the albergues/hotels that are bicycle friendly
12/ littler padlocks to secure your paniers to the bicycle (It's nasty but the idea is to make your neighour's gear look easier to nick than yours)

There are some sections of the Camino walked by pedestrians that are unsuitable for 'ordinary' bikes. They may be suitable for 'mountain' bikes, ridden with skill. They can be narrow and, during or after wet weather, bikes can leave ruts, which make it hard for walkers when the ruts have dried. An e-bike will be heavier than an ordinary or mountain bike and will leave deeper ruts. These sections may be quite short but I don't think that a profile of the route will show where they are. I would suggest that you use the roads as much as possible, though there is danger there from passing vehicles, lorries especially.
You mentioned throwing away your Compostelas. You meant your credencials. (sorry)

I would welcome your presence on the Camino at all times and on all terrains. Just be respectful of the walkers ahead of you (I'm sure you will). Slow down and make some cheerful sounds (e.g., Buen Camino; Hi', on your left, etc.). I've had several really scary moments with flying bicycles that just whizzed by me on narrow paths. They were always young men and looked to be Spanish/Italian but sometimes US.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
As it's a motor assisted bike I don't think you'll qualify for a Compostela
According to this post from @t2andreo it depends on the type of e-bike used.
The issue of an e-bike being accepted as a ‘bicycle’ for Compostela purposes has been addressed several times before. The bottom line is that any bicycle type conveyance that REQUIRES you to pedal is acceptable. To be required to propel yourself forward is ‘Compostela legal.’

Thus, an electric-assist bicycle that uses a torque sensor to decide when you need the assistance of the auxiliary electric motor is acceptable. However, any electronic bicycle or similar conveyance that can operate in electric-only, throttle controlled mode is NOT legal.

As I understand things on the e-bike market in Europe, a Type I e-bike is ‘legal.’ Type II and Type III e-bikes are not - at least for Compostela purposes. Of course, I am not absolutely up to date on e-bike developments. But the basic premise remains: if you must pedal to move, you are okay. If pedaling is optional as long as the battery has charge, it is not okay.

I have seen security guards at the Pilgrim Office do a quick assessment of arriving e-bikes. I have not yet seen them turn anyone away.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Getting back on track, here are downloadable GPX files for you to use in your planning (not mine). It shows that the e-bike will be fine for most of the route (see profiles) but you might want to study the sections from #25 onwards especially up to Tricastella as that's where the climbs are.

Thanks for the link!

They plan to ride the camino and road and wanted helpful suggestions, i dont see why mentioning use of a bell is not sticking to their topic, it certainly eases relationships and safety between walkers and cyclists sharing one way.
We have seen umpteen threads go downhill and being locked because they turned into bells v no bells, bikers v walkers arguments. It would be nice to see this one stay on track.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Go however you can go, @senora1. That's nobody's business but your own - and scorn or ridicule say way more about the person dishing them out than about you.

My main thought about your plans is basically this:

I've never ridden them, but ebikes look super heavy. So if the battery goes flat they'll probably be a real ***** to pedal uphill. I hope someone who knows something about this will say something about planning around that.
We have a pair ourselves and the range depends on how often you use the high setting. My husband’s battery ran out once after 30 miles but thankfully we had to just Coast downhill to our destination. I’m hoping if we stop for a lengthy lunch we can offer a generous tip and maybe use their outlet for an hour…

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
I cannot judge why or how others chose to do their Camino, so I will avoid commenting on that part of your request for responses.

As a walking Peregrina I only have one concern. That is whether or not anyone on a bike or ebike is respectful to others on the path with them (of course, same goes with walking and horseback pilgrims too). On my Camino, I did not have anyone on the path that I recall riding and ebike. But I did experience a lot of bicycle's passing me - especially around Pamplona and through to Burgos (somehow there weren't so many after that). It was VERY frustrating to have regular bicycles flying past me, often without warning. But - I could usually hear them coming at least in time to step out of their way. My only request to any bicycle or ebike rider is that you pass walking pilgrims with caution, and to the extent possible - warn them that you are coming. My concern with an ebike is that they can go even faster than a regular bicycle - so the rider might not give enough time for a warning. As long as bicycle and ebike riders are not practicially running me over - you will get no judgement from me.

That said - it seems like it might be even better for you just to walk shorter segments? I don't know - I am not in your body to know your ability levels.

Good luck!

Mostly I agree however I would like to use this forum to gather information and really don’t want to have to feel defensive…
Honesty, because you will be on a bike or an e-bike - you won't be with any particular group of walking pilgrims for more than a day since bike folks tend to go twice the distances, so I wouldn't worry too much! But is it going to be an e-bike that yo can also pedal if you so chose? Then you can just tell people that you use the electric part when you need extra help like going uphill ;)

I won’t lie, judgement exist on the Camino. There were lots of ebikes in my Oct 2021 Camino. I had only seen one on prior Camino’s. My observations are:
1) Just like non e-bikes please have a bell and realize that many walking pilgrims either don’t have good hearing, are deep in thought or have ebuds and won’t hear you quickly approaching from the behind. I saw a couple of pilgrims taken out. Camino over.
2) There are a number of sections just not appropriate for any bikes ( or bikes at all). Please study the trail or you might find yourself trying to carry a heavy ebike. For example stay on the road down into Molineseca.
3)I thought that you could not use an ebike in the last 100km to receive a compostela as it’s considered motor assisted. I would definitely check into this. I will say this was hard for the walking pilgrims to see an ebike rush by in this section. Most of them still applied for their compostela as it would be on the honor system.
In summary, ebikes are now a part of the Camino and I suspect you will have lots of company. Many a Camino family.
We don’t walk (or ride) in another man’s boots/shoes and I am happy you have found a way to experience the Camino again.
Yes Susan I agree with most of what you said. Our Ebikes are pedal assist so if we don’t pedal, they don’t move. If I don’t receive a Compostela but complete the Camino I am okay with that. And thanks for the tip about Molinaseca. My knees still remember that day!🤣

Members are here reminded to pay heed to @wayfarer's comments above. The interaction of walkers and cyclists has been thrashed on this forum to the point it resembles a crash.

"How should I behave as a cyclist on Camino?" was not the question asked. The OP was, I think, seeking a little reassurance that their needs and decisions would not lead them into opprobrium.

My own view is that seeking to complete the Camino Frances on an Ebike will present the pilgrim with sufficient challenge, without the added burden of secondary guilt, to merit their support from those competent to offer it.

I'm planning on doing the exact same as you: going to Santiago with an ebike, and back and around a few times, but that's another story.

Don't worry about naysayers, it's their loss to not open their minds to the differences in the world.

Having done that section with a mountain bike: it's definitely doable, both on or off the trail.
Regarding e-bikes, they are great and allows us injured oldies to get to places that are otherwise denied. But they have a few limitations (range and weight), that require a bit more thoughtful planning of the stages, a willingness to stop for lunch for an hour or more and ask if you can charge the batteries (offer to pay towards the electricity)

Get on a bicycle regularly before you leave to get your sit bones used to being in the saddle. Another skill to (re)learn is puncture repair and chain maintenance. While out there check or have the brake pads checked occasionally. (I blew mine in a downhill, it was scary)

There's a few different types out there, and I'll assume you'll be renting yours.

What to look for (my opinion only):

1/ a high torque motor (70Nm+) to deal with the climbs
2/ a large capacity battery : 400Wh is a minimum, if possible enquire about renting a 2nd battery, (I'll be travelling with 2 batteries totalling 1125Wh)
3/ a good solid luggage rack
4/ 10+ gears to deal with the climbs
motor: I prefer mid drives over hub drives, but that is purely because of the weight distribution. this is a personal preference

Enquire if a basic puncture repair kit + tooling, chain lubricant and a solid U-lock is provided. often cable locks are given, they take 15 seconds to cut through.

What to bring re cycling gear: (just my opininion)
1/ your own comfortable saddle you're used to.
2/ your own good quality weatherproof panniers bags. (some rentals provide them, but then what do you do with your suitcase?)
3/ a good quality rechargeable front and rear light: they are lifesavers!!!
4/ A good quality comfortable touring/city cycling helmet, with raincover
5/ cycling (sun)glasses
6/ Hi-Viz cycling waistcoat (there's a few out there for warm weather
7/ Hi-Viz cycling rain jacket
8/ powerbank for phone
9/ frame bag for phone
10/ bungie cords for tying everthing to your rack on top of your panniers (referred to as "pulpos" in Spain)
11/ Map of the area, or camino guide with information for cyclists: they'll list the albergues/hotels that are bicycle friendly
12/ littler padlocks to secure your paniers to the bicycle (It's nasty but the idea is to make your neighour's gear look easier to nick than yours)
Xali1970 thanks for the good info/suggestions. I’m renting from Cycling-Rentals, now I have a big list of things to ask them!

There are some sections of the Camino walked by pedestrians that are unsuitable for 'ordinary' bikes. They may be suitable for 'mountain' bikes, ridden with skill. They can be narrow and, during or after wet weather, bikes can leave ruts, which make it hard for walkers when the ruts have dried. An e-bike will be heavier than an ordinary or mountain bike and will leave deeper ruts. These sections may be quite short but I don't think that a profile of the route will show where they are. I would suggest that you use the roads as much as possible, though there is danger there from passing vehicles, lorries especially.
You mentioned throwing away your Compostelas. You meant your credencials. (sorry)
Yes I did mean credentials. And yes we plan to stay mostly on the roads when possible

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
But is it going to be an e-bike that yo can also pedal if you so chose?

Below is a quote from a well respected Forum member and a many times volunteer at the Pilgrim Office in Santiago de Compostela, t2andreo:

"The issue of an e-bike being accepted as a ‘bicycle’ for Compostela purposes has been addressed several times before. The bottom line is that any bicycle type conveyance that REQUIRES you to pedal is acceptable. To be required to propel yourself forward is ‘Compostela legal.’

Thus, an electric-assist bicycle that uses a torque sensor to decide when you need the assistance of the auxiliary electric motor is acceptable. However, any electronic bicycle or similar conveyance that can operate in electric-only, throttle controlled mode is NOT legal."

Last edited:
Bicyclists are becoming rare birds on the Camino! They used to be 20 percent of the users, now they're down to 4 percent!
Please remember that electricity is eye-wateringly expensive in Spain. ASK before you plug in your battery charger, and be sure to leave a little extra when your bill comes, to cover the extra cost of running your bike... especially when using facilities at non-profit places.

Bicyclists are becoming rare birds on the Camino! They used to be 20 percent of the users, now they're down to 4 percent!
Please remember that electricity is eye-wateringly expensive in Spain. ASK before you plug in your battery charger, and be sure to leave a little extra when your bill comes, to cover the extra cost of running your bike... especially when using facilities at non-profit places.
Rebekah we are probably going to take a long lunch to recharge, both ourselves and our batteries:) for an hour of using an outlet how much should I offer?

It's your Camino to travel in whatever way you wish - as pilgrims have done for centuries. Enjoy it and take back lots of memories.

Then plan your next. Buen camino
Fully agree - it is your Camino and you are entitled to do it as you wish...

However, as a walker, please be considerate of those on foot and your welcome will be warmer...

There are many places where there is a shared path and, in my humble view, the one in front has right of way and may or may not choose to step aside and allow you through on your chosen path. This courtesy is much more probable if you sound a warning device (usually a bell, but can be hollering) as you approach from the rear.

My apologies if this sounds unduly negative, but in three Caminos, I lost patience with cyclists who would race up from the rear without warning and expect that walkers would step aside, irrespective of the state of the path, and let them through as a matter of right, or would come up behind a bunch of walkers on a narrow path and expect that room would be made for them to get through as a priority.

Just as bad was my observation that a goodly number of bicycles (probably rented in Burgos) did not even have a bell attached!

My suggestions:
  • approach slowly
  • sound your bell (or holler)
  • be prepared to dismount and walk through a narrow or congested areas
  • advise walker of number of cyclists following in your group as you overtake them
  • acknowledge any courtesy offered by walkers
I know - all basic 'sharing the Way' stuff, but the number of cyclists who did little of this was annoying after a while and I ceased to offer any courtesy to any cyclist who failed to warn of heir approach or acknowledge inconvenience to walkers.

Here endeth the rant...

I hope you have a fantastic time! Definitely get the spiral bound Dutch cycling guide which shows the route in detail. The Cicerone guide isn't very helpful. Not sure about the German one. There are a couple of places where the road route differs significantly from the footpath and the cycling guides are super helpful, especially when you head into cities. The guide also lists bike friendly places to stay. There are some fantastic stretches of lovely smooth tarmac roads with gentle gradients and only local traffic. The walking route can be really hard work in comparison. You'll quickly get a sense for the busy periods and you can always take a break and let the traffic die down.

How will you be received? For all the loveliness of the people on this forum you'll probably meet a few on the camino who are pretty judgemental. It's not just cyclists who get this. Some walkers judge people walking in stages, or those who are 'only' walking from Sarria or have their luggage transported or stay in hotels. Some comment other people's rucksack size and tell them how they are doing it wrong. Some people seem to think that those who don't follow the signposted path exactly are cheating! Cyclists can get more of this and e-bikers even more - you'll definitely hear about all the awful things cyclists do and near misses from walkers. Don't let it get you down, you can't please everyone all of the time (my personal opinion is that cycling the camino is far more enjoyable/less stressful/easier on the road unless you're cycling late afternoon after most walkers have stopped). However, I don't think I met anyone who was Spanish who was bothered about cyclists and the owners of the places I stayed/ate at were super welcoming and really helpful with my bike. Also met some lovely Spanish cyclists including a couple of young lads I met at the edge of Burgos who said to follow them to find the river route into the city and cycled all the way with me.

I think I one thing to plan about are whether the shelter you chose will have a place to store bikes and also whether the shelter will take pilgrims on bikes. Some albergues will have a place to put your bike and others will not. Some of those places where you can store a bike are not always as "sheltered" as the bicigrino would like. You will not always be allowed to bring your bike inside under a roof and you may have to just lock it up outside. For these reasons, you may want to check ahead about where you will stay and think about security for your bike. Some albergues will not allow bicyclists to check in until later in the day and will take foot pilgrims first by policy.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
What you're proposing is very doable. I regularly ride with a group of seniors, some who have started using eBikes for the reasons you've mentioned - they adapt to them quickly and absolutely love them. We also have encountered people with eBikes on multi-day tours in the Pyrenees.

Do you have experience with eBikes and do you know details of those that will be available to you?
There are several types, some have a throttle with which you select the desired power level independent of your pedaling effort. Others are the "pedal assist" type, that often (not always) lack throttles and apply power in proportion to the rider's pedaling effort - think of them as amplifying the power you provide, and their controllers allow selection of several assistance levels. No power when not pedaling, and even when set to the maximum assist level one must pedal at some effort level to access maximum motor power. Some bikes allow user customization of the control curves through an app, but best not to count on this.

Consider what you need, if sore knees prevent riding with sufficient effort to sufficiently activate the power assist feature on steeper sections or if you anticipate needing to travel a few miles without pedaling at all, you might want to avoid the pedal assist types (unless they have an throttle or settable power mode, some might).

Consider learning what you can about the bikes available to you, then tell a local shop of your plans and ask if you can evaluate a few bikes so you can learn what you are getting into. Who knows, if you like the experience they might make a sale.

Other factors to consider: 1) required battery capacity (function of terrain, distance between charges, and how much assist one needs) - some can accommodate a range extending battery. 2) Weight, gear range - do you have the strength to pedal the rest of the way if the battery gives out? 3) Tire width and tread pattern (mainly a consideration when riding soft, unpaved tracks.) 4) An uncomfortable seat is a ..... , best to bring your own.

I always look with jealousy as the bicigrinos race by. Until there is a hill. Then I pass them while they are pushing up their bikes (assuming they aren’t taking the road). So scorn? No, more like sympathy. But then the hills descend and they are gone. more power to them.

Last edited:
Nice post, Ken. Thank you

Consider what you need, if sore knees prevent riding with sufficient effort to sufficiently activate the power assist feature on steeper sections or if you anticipate needing to travel a few miles without pedaling at all, you might want to avoid the pedal assist types (unless they have an throttle or settable power mode, some might).

Would you agree that if a goal is to obtain a Compostela (and it might not be a goal), that part of the consideration is to only focus on bikes that are power assist only, as throttle assist equipped bikes are apparently against the rules set by the Pilgrim Office?

Of course, the Compostela rules only apply to the last and continuous 200 km going into Santiago de Compostela. So you could use a throttle-controlled Ebike to start from SJPdP or Burgos until reaching that last 200km mark (which I think would be around Ponferrada). Then arrange with the rental company to switch you over to a power-assist only model for that last 200km ride into SdC.

How we travel as pilgrims always depends, in part, on what we can physically do and what is available to us. I experienced this a lot when walking the Levante last year. When there was no place to stay in a small town where the albergue was closed, I had to take a bus to the next town where I could find a bed. After I had a fall and needed medical care, I took a taxi to a town where there was a medical facility and waited a week for stitches to be ready to be taken out. I had not considered the possibility that I would not be able to walk, until it became a fact. I was fortunate to be able to finish the walk from Ourense to Santiago which would qualify me for the compostela. You have experienced the call to pilgrimage:
I was too hasty and want to finish what I started. I feel compelled to.
Please respond to your call and travel as you can. We are your friends and supporters. Go safe and go in joy. Buen camino.

I hope you have a fantastic time! Definitely get the spiral bound Dutch cycling guide which shows the route in detail. The Cicerone guide isn't very helpful. Not sure about the German one. There are a couple of places where the road route differs significantly from the footpath and the cycling guides are super helpful, especially when you head into cities. The guide also lists bike friendly places to stay. There are some fantastic stretches of lovely smooth tarmac roads with gentle gradients and only local traffic. The walking route can be really hard work in comparison. You'll quickly get a sense for the busy periods and you can always take a break and let the traffic die down.

How will you be received? For all the loveliness of the people on this forum you'll probably meet a few on the camino who are pretty judgemental. It's not just cyclists who get this. Some walkers judge people walking in stages, or those who are 'only' walking from Sarria or have their luggage transported or stay in hotels. Some comment other people's rucksack size and tell them how they are doing it wrong. Some people seem to think that those who don't follow the signposted path exactly are cheating! Cyclists can get more of this and e-bikers even more - you'll definitely hear about all the awful things cyclists do and near misses from walkers. Don't let it get you down, you can't please everyone all of the time (my personal opinion is that cycling the camino is far more enjoyable/less stressful/easier on the road unless you're cycling late afternoon after most walkers have stopped). However, I don't think I met anyone who was Spanish who was bothered about cyclists and the owners of the places I stayed/ate at were super welcoming and really helpful with my bike. Also met some lovely Spanish cyclists including a couple of young lads I met at the edge of Burgos who said to follow them to find the river route into the city and cycled all the way with me.
Helen you have been very helpful. I am interested in buying/downloading that Dutch guide. Is it in English? Even though I once had a Dutch boyfriend my language skills aren’t that good LOL
Also where can I buy that?

What you're proposing is very doable. I regularly ride with a group of seniors, some who have started using eBikes for the reasons you've mentioned - they adapt to them quickly and absolutely love them. We also have encountered people with eBikes on multi-day tours in the Pyrenees.

Do you have experience with eBikes and do you know details of those that will be available to you?
There are several types, some have a throttle with which you select the desired power level independent of your pedaling effort. Others are the "pedal assist" type, that often (not always) lack throttles and apply power in proportion to the rider's pedaling effort - think of them as amplifying the power you provide, and their controllers allow selection of several assistance levels. No power when not pedaling, and even when set to the maximum assist level one must pedal at some effort level to access maximum motor power. Some bikes allow user customization of the control curves through an app, but best not to count on this.

Consider learning what you can about the bikes available to you, then tell a local shop of your plans and ask if you can evaluate a few bikes so you can learn what you are getting into. Who knows, if you like the experience they might make a sale.

Other factors to consider: 1) required battery capacity (function of terrain, distance between charges, and how much assist one needs) - some can accommodate a range extending battery. 2) Weight, gear range - do you have the strength to pedal the rest of the way if the battery gives out? 3) Tire width and tread pattern (mainly a consideration when riding soft, unpaved tracks.) 4) An uncomfortable seat is a ..... , best to bring your own.
Thanks for the thoughtful response Ken. My husband and I both ride pedal assist Ebikes at home and what we are renting appears very similar to ours. I don’t think I can ride without the power being on, since the few times I’ve inadvertently turned off my bike, it’s very difficult. We hope to fully charge each night in our private room and then offer to pay a restaurant|bar mid day if we have a long ride ahead.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Nice post, Ken. Thank you

Would you agree that if a goal is to obtain a Compostela (and it might not be a goal), that part of the consideration is to only focus on bikes that are power assist only, as throttle assist equipped bikes are apparently against the rules set by the Pilgrim Office?

Of course, the Compostela rules only apply to the last and continuous 200 km going into Santiago de Compostela. So you could use a throttle-controlled Ebike to start from SJPdP or Burgos until reaching that last 200km mark (which I think would be around Ponferrada). Then arrange with the rental company to switch you over to a power-assist only model for that last 200km ride into SdC.
We really only plan on using the pedal assist. That’s what we are accustomed to and I believe are acceptable to receive a Compostela, however if we don’t, I’m ok with that too. Gracias 😊

Thanks for the thoughtful response Ken. My husband and I both ride pedal assist Ebikes at home and what we are renting appears very similar to ours. I don’t think I can ride without the power being on, since the few times I’ve inadvertently turned off my bike, it’s very difficult. We hope to fully charge each night in our private room and then offer to pay a restaurant|bar mid day if we have a long ride ahead.
With your experience you should be fine.

From our general bike touring experience: we rear view mirrors (ours clip onto our glasses frames) to be invaluable for keeping track of upcoming traffic - sometimes approaching cars were either weaving or too close and this gave us time to create space. Weekend evenings were the worst (alcohol, more weaving) and in higher traffic situations we avoided rush hour and times when the sun was low and in drivers' eyes. In general European drivers were courteous and tolerant of cyclists and none were deliberately aggressive. Sheep will dash in front of you at the last moment but I don't know how many you'll encounter on the Camino.

There are several types, some have a throttle with which you select the desired power level independent of your pedaling effort.

So you could use a throttle-controlled Ebike to start from SJPdP or Burgos until reaching that last 200km mark (which I think would be around Ponferrada). Then arrange with the rental company to switch you over to a power-assist only model for that last 200km ride into SdC.

There may be a slight difference of semantics here. Throttle driven electric bikes tend to be the equivalent of electric motorcycles whereas e-bikes tend to be the equivalent of electric cycles and limited to 250w motors with max assistance up to speed of 25km/h. After 25km/h you have to pedal like mad as the bikes are 20-25kg in weight

Believe what we are talking about here are electric cycles but the OP can confirm.

Last edited:
Rebekah we are probably going to take a long lunch to recharge, both ourselves and our batteries:) for an hour of using an outlet how much should I offer?
This is hard to answer, as I don't know how these things are measured and how much power it takes to charge a bike battery. But I think 5 euro ought to cover it.

I’m walking at an average speed of 2mph, decreasing to 1.5mph on days that are downhill. I’m walking only 10 - 15km a day, which takes me 6 - 7 hours. My pack is being transported by Correos. I thought I’d accepted my physical limitations and the compromises I’ve made, but I’ve felt very defensive when telling other pilgrims. But everyone has been so kind and encouraging. I’ve encountered no judgment at all. And it is amazing to finally be going all the way to SdC on my third attempt.

Like you I have a wrecked knee so I know that your Camino won’t be easy, even with an ebike. I have so much admiration for you. Buen Camino!

There may be a slight difference of semantics here. Throttle driven electric bikes tend to be the equivalent of electric motorcycles whereas e-bikes tend to be the equivalent of electric cycles and limited to 250w motors with max assistance up to speed of 25km/h. After 25km/h you have to pedal like mad as the bikes are 20-25kg in weight

Believe what we are talking about here are electric cycles but the OP can confirm.

The speed of an Ebike is usually defined by its 'class': Class 1, 2 or 3.

Both Pedal assist or Throttle assist look alike, and the same model may be offered in both peddle or throttle assist. Both are categorized as an Ebike. Class 2 and Class 3 Ebikes have throttles which can be used independently and peddle assist only where the throttle is turned off.

Electric motorcycles generally do not have peddles that can move the motorcycle independently.

Obviously, every nation may have its own regulations and definitions, but the industry itself has apparently defined the various types of Ebike by class.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Am I wrong? I thought ebikes charged themselves as you ride like a hybrid car battery?
Apparently not, according to this (and other articles)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It is your camino. You do it your way in your time for yourself and no one else. Congrats on your determination to take it up again and on having the tenacity to approach it in a new way. Buena suerte y buen camino.

Last edited:
. We plan to ride both the Camino and the road. If anyone has helpful suggestions/recommendations, please share. We plan to only stay in private albergue/hotels.
You might want to check to see how e-bikes figure into getting a Compostela at the end since you won't be using full body strength to get to Santiago.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
You might try search terms like "electric bike", "e-bike", "e bike", "electric scooter" etc to increase the number of results. If any forum member's views on this should be respected, I think it is @t2andreo's. Put his forum name on the 'Posted by' box in the search dialog.
I am glad of your answer, I had no idea what an ebike was! 😁

I have never felt those on bikes were less of a pilgrim than those walking. It is quite a challenge in many areas, so good luck!
I will say that I have been scared out of my wits by a fast mover passing by and saying Buen Camino while I was walking in a bit of a daydream! Not their fault, but mine.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I have never felt those on bikes were less of a pilgrim than those walking. It is quite a challenge in many areas, so good luck!
I will say that I have been scared out of my wits by a fast mover passing by and saying Buen Camino while I was walking in a bit of a daydream! Not their fault, but mine.
No. Not your fault. They need to announce that they are coming!

My biggest problem with any bike is that when there are crowds and the paths are narrow, the bikers either need to use the roads or get off the bikes and walk till the roads widen. In Salceda, the riders thankfully took to the road!
But this is not frequently what happens. Instead some riders try to plow through the walkers. If one can not ride on a road for a short period of time, should one be cycling on The CF? So, my issue has more to do with the cyclist, not necessarily the bike!

Attachments

• C772766A-8953-41DD-A8D8-77436D0A0F78.jpeg
    C772766A-8953-41DD-A8D8-77436D0A0F78.jpeg
    997.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'm so sorry that you got rid of your uncompleted credencial. But maybe that's why it has been gnawing in the back of your mind all these years.

You do your Camino your way. I've seen people walk, cycle, on horseback, with chickens, on skateboards, with donkeys, and blind, doing the CF.

Not the same person at the same time, mind you. 🤪

This used to be a big question here - is there only one way to REALLY "do" the Camino? The answer is - NO. It's what is in your heart and soul that makes it a journey of discovery, of revelation, of adventure. Your sacrifices and determination will make it your own. And the pilgrims who count - the ones who make it from point A to point Z - will admire you and respect your effort. It goes without saying that God is always on your side, too, and will be so PROUD of you!!

I’m walking at an average speed of 2mph, decreasing to 1.5mph on days that are downhill. I’m walking only 10 - 15km a day, which takes me 6 - 7 hours. My pack is being transported by Correos. I thought I’d accepted my physical limitations and the compromises I’ve made, but I’ve felt very defensive when telling other pilgrims. But everyone has been so kind and encouraging. I’ve encountered no judgment at all. And it is amazing to finally be going all the way to SdC on my third attempt.

Like you I have a wrecked knee so I know that your Camino won’t be easy, even with an ebike. I have so much admiration for you. Buen Camino!
Thanks Fiona2022 for the kind words. Enjoy your Camino, 3 times the charm they say 😍
I'm so sorry that you got rid of your uncompleted credencial. But maybe that's why it has been gnawing in the back of your mind all these years.

You do your Camino your way. I've seen people walk, cycle, on horseback, with chickens, on skateboards, with donkeys, and blind, doing the CF.

This used to be a big question here - is there only one way to REALLY "do" the Camino? The answer is - NO. It's what is in your heart and soul that makes it a journey of discovery, of revelation, of adventure. Your sacrifices and determination will make it your own. And the pilgrims who count - the ones who make it from point A to point Z - will admire you and respect your effort. It goes without saying that God is always on your side, too, and will be so PROUD of you!!

Kathy F thank you for understanding what is in my heart ❤️

Sorry, but place me on the scorne column. Reverse the situation. Spain has some excellent biking routes. Walkers on the raiders route would not be appreciated . SJPDP to Santiago there are sections where walkers and riders can coexist but there are also sections where it would be difficult.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Sorry, but place me on the scorne column. Reverse the situation. Spain has some excellent biking routes. Walkers on the raiders route would not be appreciated . SJPDP to Santiago there are sections where walkers and riders can coexist but there are also sections where it would be difficult.

I remember a great movie about a guy in a wheelchair who went on Camino with a friend helping him. I think that when it comes to age and disability, we ought to make accommodations. Something I always ask myself when I feel "scorn" coming on is, "why am I having such a negative reaction to being 'inconvenienced'"?

Reflecting on my own pride and impatience has been really good for me, and has made me a much more humble and patient person. I think the OP realizes that there are rude and privileged people out there who won't appreciate the e-bike. Will it be noisy? will the battery eat up electricity? will the bike pass a hiker, as many do, without warning? These are all considerations for those who use bikes. Courtesy is always paramount.

My personal desire is to eat the whole pie, take up all the seats, and enjoy a perfect experience. My humble self relinquishes the selfish desire, and I share the road courteously.

Permit me to go against the flow. I love cycling and cycle almost every day. If you pedal cycle the Camino, I would advise you to stick to the tarmac. If you are riding an electric bike, I would definitely recommend you to stick to the tarmac. There are safety issues with riding a bike on the rural track routes, by approaching unsuspecting pilgrims from behind or overspeeding on track decents. For me the Camino should be done on foot. It would be a doddle to do it on an electric bike. The only thing you would have to concern yourself with is keeping an eye on your range and finding the next place to charge the battery. If you have mobility issues, fair enough. During my last few Caminos, I have witnessed young fit men riding hard up the tracks on electric mountain bikes, literally kicking up dust from the powered wheel. How they can truely claim a Compostela certificate in Santiago is a contradiction to me. My humble opinion.

Patrick

Apart from the "my Camino/your Camino" stuff -- any pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela is a pilgrimage by whichever means.

The only issue would be that to claim a Compostela after having completed one's Camino with such motor assistance involves providing documentation of a disability. If that is your situation then well enough, but the pilgrimage as such is not diminished if not so.

Pilgrims travelling to Santiago even by coach or by train or whatever are pilgrims.

And that's speaking as a "purist" ...

So if that is your only reasonable way to "do" a Camino, I say : go for it !!

The absolute ideal is of course home to home on foot via Santiago (or maybe home to Santiago) -- but then, not everyone is the kind of crazy person as I am to go ahead and actually do it !! (Not least because there's this little thing called Real Life™ with its time limitations and obligations and so on.)

Everybody does the Camino the way they like. Some go by car. There is no rule. Just do it the way you like. You would not be accepted in some of the albergues that accept only hikers with backpack but there are lots of others who will take even non-pilgrims at times. Buen Camino.

The only issue would be that to claim a Compostela after having completed one's Camino with such motor assistance involves providing documentation of a disability.
I don't think that's true. At least not according to the information in the post I quoted from @t2andreo in post #40 above.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
My biggest problem with any bike is that when there are crowds and the paths are narrow, the bikers either need to use the roads or get off the bikes and walk till the roads widen. In Salceda, the riders thankfully took to the road!
But this is not frequently what happens. Instead some riders try to plow through the walkers. If one can not ride on a road for a short period of time, should one be cycling on The CF? So, my issue has more to do with the cyclist, not necessarily the bike!
👏

If you reread my post you will see we intend to do both. Obviously where it’s not safe for walkers we will stick to the road

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Ivan. I believe I can rent two bikes through you between Burgos and Leon. Can you let me know if this is possible? I plan to arrive in Burgos on 11 May and start cycling the next day. Thanks
Plan to cycle between Burgos and Leon over three or four days. Are there any interesting detours between these two cities that would take up a 4th day?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back