• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Full list of Accomodations Le Puy to SJPP

jesatlarge

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy to St Jean July 2018
This forum has truly inspired me and now ( in a couple weeks) a combination of good and bad fortune has given me a chnace to fly to Lyon in mid September and finally do this pilgrimage. I have a a 4yo MMD guide ( bought for an attempt that never materialized) but I once saw on this forum a very new and complete listing of gites on this route. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I greatly appreciate any help and apologize for my inability to find this great doc on my own.

Cheers
JES

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
There are lots of great accommodation listings out there, but I'm partial to my own! Accommodations on this first tab, services on the second.

Dave
Hi Dave, I know you are a man who loves the camino. I opened your fantastic list. I wish I had it when I walked Le Puy in 2015! I got this message on my Google Chrome Docs page:
This file looks suspicious.
It contains links that might be used to download harmful software on your device.
Maybe this happens often as I am about as computer savvy as a wall.
Just wanted to let you know.

Hi Dave, I know you are a man who loves the camino. I opened your fantastic list. I wish I had it when I walked Le Puy in 2015! I got this message on my Google Chrome Docs page:
This file looks suspicious.
It contains links that might be used to download harmful software on your device.
Maybe this happens often as I am about as computer savvy as a wall.
Just wanted to let you know.
So did I...

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
So did I...

I'm having a problem with it. It keeps getting reported... first for phishing, then for Malware, now for Spam. I keep asking for reviews, which is the only option offered with Google, and I've received no response to any of them. Only new emails with "One of your files violates Google Drive’s Terms of Service." I don't know if there's a glitch in the automation, a link (one of hundreds in the sheet) that has gone bad, or someone just reporting the spreadsheet a lot (I can't imagine why), but I'm kind of at a loss. The issues, if they're real, aren't marked on the sheet, so I have no clue what to fix.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

We commenced walking the Via Podiensis on Saturday 13th April 2024. We are from Australia and find it easier to bring our stuff for the Camino in a suitcase, as we have extra clothes for before...
A special thank you to Dave Whitson for his shortcuts on the GR 65. We had a beautiful day walking by the river Lot into Cahors instead of the regular route. It takes a lot of work to create...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back